Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Total Story Change [ME/Lan Moore]

She smiled and looked up to him "Maybe we met as kids? I'm not sure really but I'm sure we'll know when we need to though I just like being with you now." She felt goosebumps as he played with her hair and she laid her head on him and snuggled close.

She smiled and stayed there wit him and Sunday laid on their feet and snoozed. She knew what the feeling was Jen and Darien and had been in love in their past lives but never told the other how they felt.

He looked at her, she was amazing, he had barely met her yet he felt like they had known each other for ever. He smirked a bit as he petted her bunny softly, "I wonder.."

She felt the same liked she'd known him her entire life. She watched him pet Sunday "If you're wodnering if she'll kiss you the answer is no." She laughed lightly and smiled "She's a snuggler and a sock theif."

He laughed at what she said, " Well as long as she won't bite." He smiled looking at her, "besides I prefer your kisses."

She smiled and chuckled "Naw she wont bite just give her time to get used to you then she'll be fine." She looked at hima nd giggled "Aww thanks I like yours too."​

He petted the bunny more before he began to pull close, almost about to kiss her when he heard the door bell.

She groaned hearing the door bell "I'll be right back." She got her money and walked to the door and opened it paying for the pizza. She walked to the kitchen with the pizza and USnday closed the door "Come on and eat."​

Darien got up and headed over with her, she looked at Sunday finally not able to handle keeping it in, "Did you get that sun pained of your rabbit or what?"

She smiled and looked to him with a giggle "No there's a reason she's a special rabbit she can tell members of the crystal moon and earth kingdom you must be one of them I guess." She looked at him and smiled "It's not a bad thing trust me."

His seemed surprised by what she said, not wanting to say any thing about it, "Maybe that's why..." He whispered to him self softly.

(9Are we playing this as if he knows about it or not?))

[Sure why not LoL]

She looked to him and kissed his cheek "I'm the Sun senshi." She took out two plates and set them on the counter.​

He went a little red, almost like he remembered that kiss again. Something had happened between them, he was bent on finding out what. He went over to her and held her hand, " Kiss me, just one more time..."

She held his hand and nodded "Ok then." She kissed him and touched his cheek feelign the memory flood her mind. The two shared a secret kiss on the Earth in his kingdom and was spotted by the Moon princess and she found out the love from Endymion was a lie.The two were happy together and the war still went on and the three died trying to stop the fighting.​

Darien felt the memories flash back as well as he held her close, his arms wrapped around her, his lips pressed softly against hers. He had no idea of those memories before, maybe to protect him self in some way.

She hugged him back and smiled on the inside and just stayed in his arms her favorite place as she felt more memories coming to her. Sunday seemed happy and sighed "Finally their together." The little rabbit said.​

He was unsure of how he felt now, feeling that a lot of what he knew was a lie. He kept her close still, waiting to see how she reacted.

"I still like you but if you like Serena I understand." She sighed and looked down then to him and was blank not sure what to say.​

He sighed as he got closer to her, holding her close and kissing her lips softly. He kind of felt divided now, one part of his part in love with one person while the other with another.

She held him and sighed sensing he liked htem both "Maybe I should just throw in the towel I had you in a past life." She looked down and lookedu p to him "It's not my choice but I hate to see you so sad having to make it."​

He shook his head as he kissed her lips softly, "Don't do something like it... I love you... it's just that my mind is trying to make sence of it all.."

She nodded and looked to him "I'll wait for you for ever if I have to Darien."She hugged him and snuggled close to him.​

Darien looked to her, then placed his hand under her chin, "That wouldn't be fair, you already waited for me, and I know I love you.." He said, all of it make more and more sense. He didn't love Serena, it was her that he loved.

She felt his hand on her chin and smiled "All right Darien I'm glad I get you this time." She hugged him and snuggled him close "Don't leave me again."​

Back
Top Bottom