Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Total Story Change [ME/Lan Moore]

HollowHearted

Supernova
She had just arrived to the little resturaunt and hoped she wasn't late it was so hard to move fast on heels. She checked her hair and straightened her dress which was to her knees and a dark blue with matching heels thought hey weren't to tall.Her dark brown hair which was a few inches past her shoudlers was pulled into a bun on her head and her nails matched the color of her dress and got stares as she stepped inside getting a table for two. She was here to meet someone just knowing he'd be holding a rose other then that she hadn't a clue what this guy looked like.

Darien was slightly late, he had something he had to do that made him late. He didn't know why he agreed to this blind date thing, still he figured he might as well do it, who knows he might like the girl. He carried with him a beautiful red rose, just like he had promised he'd bring. He was in his black shirt with green suit as he walked into the restaurant, trying to find this date he had never seen before. His eyes scanned the area, waiting for some one to respond to him.

((Wow I never realized how badly Darien dressed, black shirt and green suit, ahhh @.@))

{that's what women are for Jen will fix that LoL}

She saw him and gasped lightly and waved a hand to him trying to get his attention. "Over here!" She said loud enough for him to hear but not get to many crazy looks from people. She did stick out a bit being taller than Japanese girls and American but she didn't mind she loved living here with her adopted parents she wouldn't trade it for the world.

He went closer to her with a smile, she seemed very beautiful. He liked the way she looked, he only hoped she was just as beautiful inside, "Hello, it seems I've gotten lucky, I'm Darien," he put his hand out to her with the rose, "This is for you." She didn't seem Japanese, which was something he wanted to find out about, her beautiful dress making all her features look better.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jennifer Breaux." She smiled and went to shake his hand seeing a rose instead "Thank you it's lovely." She smiled and set it in the middle in an empty vase she'd asked for the waited to bring."I've heard a bit about you from Andrew abd after that I couldn't say no."

He sat down with a smile, "Well I'm glad you didn't say no, other wise I would probably never get the opportunity to meet such a beautiful woman. Are you from around here? I don't know a lot of people but something tells me you're not from Japan." He looked at the rose then back at her, he hoped he could get on her good side.

"I'm glad I didn't say no myself you're nothing like Andrew described much better looking." She smiled and giggled "No I'm not from here I'm American and so are my parents though I'd love to learn more about Japan." She kept her eyes on him and hoped she could get on his good side and stay there.

Darien went a little red when she said that, though not too noticeable "Oh really, I guess I'll have to tell him to describe me better next time. I don't usually do the blind date thing, seems strange meeting a person you don't know, feels like you might not have any thing to talk about. I'm sure that won't happen to us though."

"It was still a good description." She giggled and smiled lightly"This is my second blind date the first wasn't great honestly I think this one is going much better." She liked him so far mature and a gentlemen which were big brownie points to her "Well I doubt it I love to talk and I'm sure there's alot of thigns we could tell each other."

He laughed a little, "I see, communication is a good skill. If you can talk a lot then we'll never have to find any thing to spark." He then realized, 'Hmm maybe our server doesn't know we're here already... then again I have no idea what I'll get."

"Of course so do tell me about this place?" She giggled and looked around "No tough I have read the menu the pasta is great sounding and the stuffed shells." She wondered where the waiter was really she was thirsty and hungry.

He looked around and smiled, "We probably got stuck with the guy who doesn't like working here." He looked at her face with a smile, 'Of course I'm enjoying the view I have so it's not too bad."

[It's Darien/Mamoru not Lan-hug-]

"Yeah I hate when that happens." She wondered when the next waiter would come by so she could trip him to get his attention.

(( Sorry, force of habit))

He laughed as he thought of something, 'Well I would say we could just ditch this place and head for something at home, then again that might not be something you'd like because we just met." He wish he hadn't said that, he figured she thought he was just trying to get into her pants now.

"Well how about we get some noodles instead or pizza and bring it to my house?" She didn't think that it just a date gone bad and then making it go better "Maybe we could just chat or play cards if you want to?"

He smiled and nodded, "That sounds like a good idea, besides maybe it's better for a first date to just be the two of us. I'm sure it was meant to be." He looked to her hands then back at her face as he thought about how she got there, "Did you bring a ride? I brought my motorcycle."

"Yeah and way better music and seating." She giggled and looked to him and then her hands then his face. "I took the bus and walked it helps me learn how to get around." She smiled and felt a little embarrassed old enough to drive just not yet since she wouldn't know where to go if she did anyway or how to get there.

Darien got up and walked over to her offering his hand, "Well then let me be your ride." He smiled warmly at her, keeping his eyes on hers, " As long as your not afraid of bikes."

She smiled and stood up taking his hand "Why thank you kind sir." She giggled lightly and looked in his eyes "No of course not."

He smiled as lead the way out of the restaurant leading her to his bike. He took out two helmets handing her one, "Here you are, now just remember to hold on tight to me. Where are we heading then? I have no idea where you live." He got on the bike looking back at her.

She walked with him and smiled taking a helmet "Well I can tell you of course." She told him directions and it was across from the Tuskino Usagi home. Serena as she was told her name was had been a cry baby since the day she met her and they really didn't talk much. "Is that a good enough set of directions?" She said after telling him and putting on the helmet.

He smiled, "Yeah I know the place, we'll be there in not time, now hold on tight." He said, waiting for her arms to go around her before driving off. It would be hard to talk while he was driving, any thing had to wait till they got to her house, trying not to think about meatball head being across the street.

She climbed on the back and hugged him tight not wanting to fall off "Ready." She didn't mind not talking while they drove she was to nervous to think on these things really she hadn't been on a bike regularly so it was something to get used to.

Lan parked in front of the house he believed was her, then turned back at her, "Is this right?" He said thinking the place looked nice.

She nodded and smiled "This is it." She hopped off and took off the helmet "Come on in my bunny wont bite." She had a pet rabbit which was her guardian unlike the two cats Serena and Mina owned. Her rabbit was a light brown and had a Sun symbol on her forehead only people of the Moon Kingdom could see it and Jennifer herself. "My mom isn't home she's out shopping." She said walking to the door as she looked for her keys.

Back
Top Bottom