Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
"That's right," Hunter said as he came down the stairs with Shamira, Sara right behind her.

Shahlah came out of the office about the same time. "Everything is online, and I have the controls transferred over to your tablet, Sarai."

Sarai nodded, then knelt down in front of Hunter. "Guess what, we're going to have another campout down her in the living room. And tomorrow, we're staying home."

"All right!" Hunter shouted.

"And we're going to have lessons at home," Shimara said. Hunter's subsequent 'All Right' was a little subdued.

Sarai looked out the front window, then turned to Stephen. "They've got a police car going by, Dad. I think it's all good. But I think everyone would be happier if we slept down here tonight. And if you don't mind, I'll get a couple of air mattresses so you can sleep down on the floor with us. If you don't mind."

Stephen watched, looking at Gerri and chuckling,"See, they can transfer controls to tablets and things...soon they'll start speaking in equations and I'll be wondering when I'm going to get offered the blue or the red pill."

He smirked at his sons struggles,"Hey bud, you want to be as smart as the girls you got to study, or no sword lessons!"

He smiled at Sarai and nodded,"Yeah, I asked for that, we're going to be fine." He looked down at the floor and nodded,"Fine, blow up the air mattress, one of you will need to help me up in the morning if I can't get up because I'm so old....and I know Gerri's already planning my workout routine hearing that."

He was trying to keep things lighthearted all things considered.

"Not to worry, Professor, if you wake up too stiff, I can get the blood flowing through those muscles again,"Gerri promised.

"I am going to have to get used to that Professor thing," Sarai laughed as the other girls went upstairs and brought down the sleeping bags and the air matresses. Saria used an inflator to get the mattresses blown up while everyone changed into their sleeping clothes.

"We only have four mattresses," Sarai announced, "So we're going to have to scrunch up a little. I'll be on one end, Shamira, if you don't mind, you take the other. Dad can be between me and Gerri, and Hunter, you'll be between Shahlah and Shamira where you won't get into any trouble." Hunter laughed with glee and jumped for his designated sleeping bag.

"Thanks for putting me in the middle," Gerri smiled, obviously happy with the assignment.

"Dad, I'm putting the tablet above our heads on the couch," Sarai told Stehen. "Shamira has a duplicate next to her. If an alarm goes off, and you grab the tablet before I wake up, you'll see a camera icon pop up on the tablet. Just hit the icon and you can see what set off the motion sensor. If it's outside, a security light will turn on, which is going to catch the attention of the police car patrolling our neighborhood. So there's nothing to worry about. So relax, scrunch up between me and Gerri, and get some sleep. And um...well, thanks for taking care of us and putting up with me being a smartass." Sarai quickly pecked Stephen on the lips while no one was looking, then dove for her sleeping bag.

Stephen chuckled at Gerri and again at Saria,"Gerri, please call me Stephen.......Professor makes me feel even older than I am, positively Jurrasic."

He helped everyone get everything settled and was most interested by Sarai's choice of placement, yes, Gerri in the middle made sense but him and Hunter sandwiched between girls....more importantly Sarai one of the ones around him? He was going to have to have that talk with her at some point. He listened to instructions, nodding as he did so and smiling as she spoke about all the things they had in place to keep me safe.

The 'um' drew his attention, it meant she was going off script and it was fairly far off script for her. He touched his lips gently and sighed. He went and gave Hunter and Shay a kiss before heading to his own spot, leaning down he gave Sarai a kiss in the head murmuring softly so only she could hear,"That little kiss isn't going to get you out of the talk, but I love you too girl." Chuckling at her weirdness, they were all just different people and he slid into his sleeping bag, facing towards Sarai with his back towards Gerri and said loud enough for all of them to hear,"Sleep well you strange little family, and tomorrow we'll buy more air mattresses....I like Sarai, but she needs to shower a little better....sleep well guys."

He stuck his tongue out at Sarai and then smirked as he cuddled into his sleeping bag.

"Hey Dad," Sarai whispered as she scooted over to him. "Why don't you roll over and face everyone else? It helps everyone if they wake up in the middle of the night and can see your face, even if you are asleep."

"What? Don't want me watching you? Planning on going somewhere." Frowning he turned over the other way, they were so damn bossy.

He chuckled as he now ended up looking at Gerri instead, poor girl, one day it was her Professor now he's looking right at her sharing an air mattress and staring at her as she sleeps. Pretty little thing. Still it wouldn't take him long to sleep, well he didn't think so, but all the high alert crap just needed to be over. All these people constantly trying to ruin his and his kids lives...stupid people.

Sighing he closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep, maybe it wouldn't be as easy now that he was thinking about it.

From behind, Sarai scooted as close as she could and pressed herself against Stephen. Soon her relaxed breathing indicated she was fast asleep.

In front of Stephen, Gerri opened her eyes up and smiled.

"Listen, not to make a strange night stranger, Prof---Stephen, but do you think, just for tonight, I might call you Dad like everyone else does?"

Stephen smiled as Sarai crawled up behind him and his smile turned into a soft chuckle at Gerri's request,"Of course my girl...sleep nice"

"Thank you...Dad." Gerri scooted close enough to Stephen so that her face was pressed against his sleeping bag covered chest. Soon she was fast asleep as well.

Stephen wasn't far behind. Sandwiched between two beautiful girls he was soon fast asleep and planned on staying that way till Hunter or one of the girls woke him up.

It was at five o'clock that morning that Sarai woke him up.

"Dad?" she said, mostly still asleep, holding the phone. "It's that guy from the FBI again."

Around the rest of the room, everyone else was still fast asleep.

Stephen groaned, this damn FBI.

Taking the phone he patted Sarai's cheek and moved into the kitchen and frowned,"What's going on? Did you get them?"

Sarai nodded, followed Stephen into the kitchen, leaning against him as he talked on the phone.

"Sorry to wake you up so early, Mr. Jacobson," Agent Forrest began, "But I thought you'd like to know we caught him and all the other escaped prisoners. We've contacted your local police so they could discontinue the patrol car."

"Thank you.", was Stephen's short answer,"Have a good day."

He put the phone down and swept Sarai up in an excited hug, lifting her off her feet as he kissed her cheek,"They got him, Sarai, we're safe!"

"Shall we cook some breakfast for the others? I'm not going to be able to go to sleep now..this is great Sarai.", he realised she was smosshed up against his chest, her large breasts pressing into his chest and he coughed,"Ahem....sorry." He put her down, and chuckled,"You need to stop pushing your luck...Sarai....and so do I...but let's talk about that later. Breakfast?"

"Yeah, five o'clock. Breakfast," Sarai said with a yawn. Even after having been picked up and hugged, she was still half asleep. "Just a couple more minutes," she yawned, snuggling her head against Stephen's chest. "Love my Daddy," she murmured sleepily, a contented smile on her face.

Chuckling at her he stroked the side of her face,"Well, let's put you back to bed, Sarai, I'll go and draw a little." One more hug and he lead her back to the mattresses tucking her in before almost skipping to his office

Whistling to himself softly he was soon drawing a picture of Gerri, just her face, but with the elf ears, like they had described it for the Renn Fest. It looked like at last this bad chapter would be over.

An hour later there was a knock on the door, with Shamira asking for permission to come in.

"Come in....", once he saw who it was he smiled,"Hello, Shamira the hero, what can I do for you?" He was very jolly.

"I'm not a hero, Daddy," Shamira said happily, moving over to plop herself on the seated Stephen's lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. "You are!" There was definitely the happy little girl air about her. "Anyway, Sarai just woke up and is fixing breakfast, and she told us the FBI called and said everything is okay, so Shahlah is upstairs getting Hunter ready and Gerri is taking a shower and I'm here with my hero Daddy," she concluded, giving him a tight squeeze around his neck.

Stephen smiled, pulling Shamira into his lap gladly, curling his arms around her and kissing the top of her head and chuckled,"All I did was pull on the system you guys put together and get ulcers worrying about you over the edge."

He leaned into her squeeze and let one hand drop to her hip and smiled at her, his memory flipping through what had happened when it was just the two of them alone and he shifted slightly in the chair trying to focus on other things,"But I appreciate the compliment. Your guys security system stopped them cold. Really all I did was make some phone calls....that said I'm glad it's over."

He chuckled,"And being close to my favourite girls certainly is a good reward. You guys already let the schools know you're at home today so we'll let everyone relax for today and then back to normal tomorrow, okay?"

Shamira frowned. "Hunter might not want to do that. He has his soccer camp next week, and he doesn't want to have to do any make up work when he gets back. Sarai says she was planning to go to her Aunt and Uncle's shop after school before we had to lock up last night. And Gerri had sectional practices today. But..." Shamira giggled, "I'll play hookey with you, and I bet Shahlah will too."

Stephen laughed,"Oh dear....now I'm being a bad influence. If guys want you can. I already told work I'd be staying at him. Talk to Shahlah and let me know. I'll be happy to have company, especially as pretty as you guys."

Shaking his head he sighed"After all that's going on, Shahlah likely needs a day off. Yeah, let's do this." Patting her hip again he sighed once more,"Suppose we should get out to breakfast before Sarai gets mad we're not appreciating her cooking."

Although to be honest, he'd be happy just to sit with Shamira in his lap as long as she wanted to be there.

"She said it would be about ten more minutes before breakfast is ready," Shamira answered snuggling in closer to Stephen and enjoying his warmth,

Stephen tried really hard to think of a reason to protest, this was exactly the sort of blurring he was trying to avoid but his mind drew a blank so he resolutely resolved to just sit there,"Well we can wait a bit...."

He managed about three minutes before his fingers trailed up her spine and started stroking her hair, his mind whirling with all the events of the last week and let out a long sigh, his body relaxing as he just let her weight settle, twirling a tendril of her hair around his hair, his other hand dropping on her knee and he chuckled.

Moving his hand back to the chair edge he sighed,"You know I'm getting too comfortable with you?"

"It's okay, Daddy," Shamira said as she leaned her head against him, her eyes half closed as a sleepy smile settled on her face. "I'm comfortable with you, and it can never be too comfortable."

Back
Top Bottom