Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
"Profes---Dad, I'm here to do this any time you need it," Gerri said, as she scooted back to reach his lower back.

"Shamira, I'm going to undo this," Shahlah said, pulling at Shamira's bra fastening.

"Um, Sure," the Asian teen answered, her cheeks turning pink. Shahlah undid the bra and continued massaging her friend's back.

He nodded, grunting as she worked his way down his back, although his eyebrow shot up at Shahlah's words and he looked just a hint nervous as he tended to do when he wasn't sure where things were going to end up.

For a change he didn't comment, although he did keep his eyes right on Shamira's face, nothing to see here....she's laying down, get your mind out the gutter Stephen.

Gerri for one wasn't paying attention to Shamira's state of (un)dress, rather focusing on Stephen's back. "A lot of tension tends to build up in the shoulder, so work there too," she instructed. "Don't just use your thumbs, use the ball of your palms as well," she added, demonstrating on Stephen's shoulders.

Shahlah mimicked Gerri's strokes, letting her hands slide under Shamira's bra straps and slide them off her shoulders.

Stephen was watching the unintentional strip tease going on next to him and his smile curled just a little bit more as he watched with amusement and interest between pops and groans but he could feel the relief as his muscles started to warm up and he let his helper know,"Yeah, things are warming up a little Gerri...that's starting to feel looser already."

He shivered slightly as she shifted back up to his shoulders and let out a long sigh, the tension starting to leave him.

"Okay, the next is a bit intimate, because a lot of people don't like their face being touched. How are you about that, Dad?" Gerri asked.

Stephen smiled,"I'm really okay with just about anything, Gerri....go for it. Seriously as long as you don't stick your fingers in my eyes or ears I'm okay."

Shahlah and Gerri shared an amused look and said simultaneously, "Wet willies!"

Shamira shrieked "No!", trying to roll about and toss Shahlah off her back (and dislodging her bra straps further down her arms, though never exposing her breasts).

"Just teasing," Shahlah laughed, leaning down and kissing her friend on the back of the head.

"Let's go wash our hands and get a couple of towels," Gerri told Shahlah. "We'll be right back," she added as her and Shahlah stood up and headed to the kitchen.

Turning her head to face Stephen, Shamira said, "Isn't this nice, Daddy? I mean, just relaxing and talking and having fun like this."

Stephen twisted his head and body just as much as Shamira at the mention of wet willies, smirking once they stopped before sighing,"Damn girls...."

Looking back at Shamira he smiled at her,"Yes...yes it is. It's always good to spend time with you guys. It's nice to be together." His eyes dropped to her shoulders and back to her eyes and he sighed,"I hope they don't take too long otherwise my muscles will start cooling down."

He shrugged his shoulders somewhat,"But she certainly knows what she's doing."

"Mmmmm hmmmmm," Shamira said lazily. "We need to do this once a week."

Before the Asian teen could say anything further, the doorbell rang. A look of panic immediately flashed in her eyes as she sat up to grab her nearby shirt. When she did so, her loose bra slid down to her wrists, momentarily exposing her large, firm breasts, cupped with smallish, light red-brown nipples (her nipples only appearing small due to their size in relation with her breasts). The teen hurriedly got her bra back into place and shirt back on.

"Someone asking if we liked our security system," Shahlah said, laughing, as she and Gerri reentered the family room. When she saw that Shamira had put her shirt back on, she asked, "Are we done?"

"Sorry," Shamira said, her head bowed "I just...well, I thought strangers and..."

"Understood," Gerri said, sitting down on the floor and putting her arm around Shamira's shoulders. "What say we do this tomorrow night, after we put Hunter to bed. That way we don't have to worry about being interrupted by someone trying to work themselves through college selling magazine subscriptions," she said with a laugh.

Stephen was about to agree when the bell rang, he opened his mouth to calm her but she never had a moment shooting up and providing him with an eyeful of forbidden, delicious flesh and he sat there with his mouth hanging open for a moment and then shut it trying not to look like he hadn't been ogling her. His eyes slid to Shahlah as she walked in his face a little flushed as he nodded,"Well, if only they knew we already had the best."

He moved over to put an arm around Shamira, acting like it had all been fine, even if the image of her topless was now burned into his mind. He focused on Gerri's words,"Yeah, that might be a better idea. Although we will be a man short with Sarai being the odd one out. We'll figure it out."

Giving Shamira one last squeeze he grabbed his own shirt and nodded to Gerri,"Thanks, that was a great lunch break, but it's time to go back to work."

At the mention of an "odd man out" Shahlah said, "Pffft! Simple geometry."

"Well, I'm going to hang out on the stairwell with my laptop. Music theory," Gerri explained.

"Stairwell? That's weird," Shahlah remarked as the two left the family room to get their laptops.

As Stephen headed to his office, Shamira asked, "Daddy, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Stephen shook his head,"I can feel my head aching already, Geometry...."

He chuckled at Gerri and smirked at Shahlah,"She's an artist, it's all about flow!"

Making his way to his office Shamira spoke and he smiled, stepping back to her he took her hand,"Of course, anything my dear." He lead her into the office, closing the door behind her before making his way to his desk and looking at her,"What's going on my girl?"

"I was wondering," she asked, in a quiet voice, staring down at her chest, "Did you like looking at me?"

He blinked, looking at her and smiled,"I'm not exactly sure what you mean, Shamira, I feel like there is more to this question. I love looking at you, you are a beautiful, beautiful girl. One of the most I've ever met....does that answer the question or are you asking me something more than that?" He moved closer to her, reaching up to stroke the side of her face,"Yes, I like looking at you...why are you asking? Because of what just happened?"

He frowned,"Is that a problem, it wasn't like I went looking for that, it was an accident." He sighed,"But yes....yes....I did like looking at you." He moved back, leaning against his desk,"I do try to be good about it, but I can't stop how beautiful I find you, and that your body speaks to me.....and that I keep being in the right place, at the right time to see things."

He snorted,"You don't seem angry though...I can't read your mind, how does it make you feel?"

"I don't know," Shamiri admitted. "Excited and confused and a little afraid. But..." she looked up, and her entire heart and soul were in her eyes "...I don't mind that it's you who has seen me."

Stephen turned to look at her, looking into those eyes and he sighs moving to pull her into his arms, circling her in his arms as he holds her close for a long moment as he sighs softly,"Shamira, thank you, I don't exactly know how to feel either...It makes me excited, confused a little bit guilty but...I can't stay away, every time I think I need to be good and strong to not feel this way, I somehow fall."

He kissed her forehead again before tilting her head up and looking in those soulful eyes,"I appreciate your trust...I just don't know what to do with it. I don't think I'm worthy of what you're trusting me with......"

"Of course you are," Shamira said. This time the voice she used was the same one she used to help him get rid of all the alcohol. "We all feel warm and safe because of you. Even Gerri feels warm and safe here." Shamira took Stephen's hand and place it over her heart. "We all trust you with and in our hearts."

Stephen looked at her, still struggling to understand what she was saying but there was no arguing with that tone, but all he had learned in this world made him think that his feelings, his desires were wrong and here was this smart, beautiful girl who could stop him from doing anything at all promising him the world. There were lots of arguements, lots of reasons why he shouldn't accept the offer, that she was affected by the danger they had been in but all he could feel was the heat of her skin through her shirt, her heart beating and those eyes just burning into him.

The hand she hadn't put on her heart rose, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and he leaned forward,"I don't really understand....I really don't...." He watched her eyes the whole way till at last his breath was warm on her lips and then he paused, just a moment before letting his lips brush hers lightly and then he kind of pulled back and looked at her,"Are you sure?"His hand on her heart slid down, just a little as it trailed down the curve of her breast and then further to land on her hip as he pulled closer,"I'm scared to break the trust you've shown me....."

Shamira gasped when she felt Stephen's hand trail down her breast, her nipple popping up as Stephen's hand brushed across the peak of her breast as it moved downward. Her heart was hammering so loud in her chest that she was sure that someone would come running into the room, wondering what was making all the ruckus.

"You...you can't break me," Shamira said, licking her lips, tasting where Stephen's lips had tasted her. ""I trust you."

Shamira was about to reach up and return the kiss when the door opened up, the blonde mop of Sarai sticking in.

"Hey, Dad, I got home early and..." she began, before she froze in her tracks. "Oh, shit!"

Her first instinct was to run out of the room, but she froze, took a deep breath, then stepped in the room. She locked the door behind her, then, after another deep breath, asked, "So is what I thought was happening was what was actually happening?"

Stephen was flushed, his body excited and tingling a she not only didn't resist but encouraged him and then....Sarai....

He didn't move, he refused to, he looked at Sarai and kept his hand on Shamira's hip, looking at her as she stepped in and locked the door. Stepping back he flushed, he knew what it looked like. Fuck...what it actually was and he shook his head. Finally stepping away from her and looking at Sarai.

Turning he looked at Sarai and for a moment he thought about denying it and then he brought his chin up, giving Shamira a look and smiled at her before looking some what guiltly at Sarai,"Yes, Sarai, you aren't wrong....." He looked up at the roof and sighed,"I don't even have an explanation, an excuse or anything....Yes, I was making a move on Shamira....how do you want to deal with this? I really am out of my ability to come up with some reason for what's going on...I can't explain it, or myself."

Sarai walked up to Stephen and, without warning, gave him a hug. Then she pulled Shamira in and made it a group hug. Up until the point that Sarai brought her in for a hug, Shamira had a deer caught in the headlights look in her eyes. As soon as Sarai pulled her in for a group hug, she closed her eyes, sighed, and snuggled in.

Stephen sighed as what could have been a disaster turned into...well he wasn't sure what but when the group hug developed he kissed the top of Sarai's head and he let out a long slow breath, his hand on the other side dropping to the small of Shamira's back as he looked at Sarai,"Okay, Goldilocks....can you explain to me what is going on? You keep reacting very different from what I'm expecting.....not that I'm complaing in any way shape or form."

Sarai had a look on her face as if she were going to indulge in some witticism when she sniffed the air and asked, "If you don't mind me asking, why do you two smell of almonds?"

Back
Top Bottom