Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
Stephen chuckled, but didn't argue, his hand sliding back onto her knee as he drew small circles on the inside of her knee. There was a thing as too comfortable, and he suspected he'd bump into it at some point as he kind of closed his eyes enjoying her smell and the comfort of her presence.

Fingers danced down her spine and came to rest gently on her rear as he opened one eye to look at the time,"Don't go to sleep, you got two minutes before breakfast is ready...." He kept an eye on the time, patting her butt when it was time,"Up and at them, Shamira....let's go. Breakfast."

Shamira giggled at the pat on her bottom, and uncharacteristically wiggled it under Stephen's hand.

"I'll tell Sarai that you'll be right in, Daddy," Shamira said as she straightened her clothing before exiting his office.

Stephen grinned at her, that 16 year old with hormones feeling buzzing around the body at her butt wiggle. He shook his head, smiling like a fool, what was he doing?

Sighing he made sure he was respectable, and less excited, before heading out to breakfast and the various duties of getting at least some of the girls off to school.....and Hunter, of course.

He made the arrangements for Shahlah and Shamira to stay home and got stuck in to breakfast after that.

Sarai had made scrambled eggs and hash browns, though they were hardly as common as they sounded. A magical combination of shredded cheese and sour cream made the eggs so fluffy they could float, and the hash browns were filled with barely visible chopped peppers, onions and mushrooms and various spices, making them a light, crispy, culinary delight.

Of course, she made something plainer for the developing taste buds of Hunter, who was always appreciative of Sarai's cooking.

Sarai seemed a little reserved this morning. Up until last night, it had been all fun and games. Even after the events of Saturday night, it was still something of a game which she could have a little fun at Stephen's expense. But having to barricade themselves in their own house had given her a little pause. And it was making her think of how all this was affecting everyone else at the table.

More than once, someone had to nudge Sarai to get a response from her.

"Sorry," she said with a laugh. "Just running a list of things I need to do today. Making a list for tonight's supper."

Hunter was in good spirits, but he almost always seemed to be. Shahlah was paying a lot of attention to her brother, who was eating it up. Gerri and Shamira were sharing giggled whispers at their end of the table, and it seemed the young Asian teen, who was almost always withdrawn herself, and had only recently came out of her shell in the Jacobson household, was going out of her way to make sure Gerri didn't withdraw into herself, after the events of the previous night.

All in all, though there were little dramas going on around the table, it could still be said things were still going well.

Stephen's protective dad reflex was pinging hard with Sarai and no sooner had he walked in than he was all over it. He had his problems with the girls boundaries, particularly with Shamira, but as soon as he saw one of them was struggling he was there.

Lifting his arm over her shoulder he forgave her a side on hug, helped her get the breakfast out more smoothly, covered for her when she got distracted and basically showered her with attention and pushed her through it. Leaning in he muttered softly,"You need anything, Sarai, you let me know?"

Of course when he did sit down to eat he was, as usually, impressed and complimentary about her cooking. It helped that hashbrowns were his favourite and he went to town on them. As school time got closer he separated Sarai from the herd, so to speak and gave her another hug,"You going to be okay, girl?"

"Hmmm. Oh, absolutely," Sarai said. "Just...thinking about all this. About how it's affecting Shahlah and Gerri. And what this will do to Hunter. But I'm good. Anyway, got to get a shower and ready for school. So I'll leave the dishes to you," she said with a laugh and a stuck out tongue, before heading upstairs.

"I need to run too." Gerri paused, and looked around. "I think this'll be nice to come home to in the evening." She rolled her head and added, "And the living room sleep outs are okay, but I don't want to make them a nightly habit." She exchanged a laugh with Shamira before she too headed upstairs.

"I guess that leaves the dishes to us," Shahlah remarked.

"To me," Shamira corrected. "I'll get the dishes, you make sure Hunter is ready to go to school." Shahlah nodded while Shamira started collecting dishes with a smile.

He smirked at her and reached up suddenly trying to grab her tongue,"Keep that thing where it belongs, Sarai, or I'll pull it off!" Chuckling he nodded to Gerri,"You and me both, sleeping on the floor is not for me. Beds are there for a reason....it might get a little more complicated figuring out where everyone sleeps but we'll make it work.

Chuckling he said,"Maybe we should buy one of those Murphy beds that fold in the wall for one of the spare rooms?" He grinned as Shamira cleared out Shahlah as well,"I'll help Shamira, you do what you need to do!"

Things were working themselves out and so he was grinning as he started grabbing the dishes for six people. Their family was growing,"Any plans for today, Shamira?"

"I think..." she said with a guilty little girl smile, "...we should find a tv show, snuggle on the couch, and binge watch television! No studies, no drawing, no exercise. Just indulgent bingeing!"

He chuckled,"Go right ahead, I'll join you for some of that, but I've got to do some work today. So I'll have to be specific about what I watch....can't watch all of Shield but maybe the first season..."

"Didn't actually take the day off...sadly."

"What do you have to do, Dad?" Shahlah asked. She had just seen Hunter out the door with his lunch, and was entering the kitchen at the tail end of the conversation.

"Just a couple of concept designs for some shopping center, about as exciting as watching paint dry I'm afraid.", he grinned at his step daughter,"Shamira is planning on turning into a blanket version of Jabba the Hutt and watching tv all day.....I figure you'd join her? I'll drop in for a few series in between drawing?"

Stephen shrugged,"No thank you, I'd rather know you guys are near by." Given the last couple of days he still wasn't entirely thrilled that Hunter and Sarai had left.

Standing he chuckled,"Give me a call for lunch, okay? Otherwise I forget to eat." Throwing a wink at Shamira on the way out he headed to his desk and work.

It was at about eleven that there was a knock on the door. Shahlah stuck her head, announcing "Lunch time!"

In the dining room, Gerri was setting out fast food tacos. "Finished rehearsal in the morning, and I can do my music theory from the laptop, so I thought I'd bring home lunch. It doesn't meet Sarai's culinary standards, but I think it does meet the required daily amount of grease," she said with a laugh.

As Shahlah, Shamira and Gerri grabbed their tacos, the redheaded teen asked, "So, um...you know what, everyone else calls you Dad, so I will to. How's your neck and shoulders, after having slept on the floor so much this week?"

Stephen looked up and smiled at Shahlah,"Good I'm starving!"

Walking through he nodded appreciatively at the tacos,"We all need a little grease. Don't let Sarai know but once a week I sneak off during my lunch to go get a little brisket and twisted fries at the Barbecue joint around the corner from the University....it's amazing, but we all need a little grease from time to time, right?"

Eating with vigor he smirked at Gerri's question and sighed,"Yeah, go for it, why buck a trend." Yay, more blurred boundary lines, Gerri wasn't helping as much as he had hoped but her next question brought a grunt,"Well, I always have shoulder issues because I spend far too long hunched over my computer or drawing, so there is always a little something there."

He leaned forward and put his hand on his lower back,"But it's the lower back the sleeping on the floor gets, especially if it's cold. It's not jamming up yet, but these things tend to build up when you're an ancient old man like me...."

Smirking at the girls he said,"Or at least that's what I imagine Sarai calls me when I'm not around to give her the look."

"Daddy, you're not ancient, and not even Sarai says that," Shamira protested.

"He's just being funny," Shahlah assured her friend, before adding, "Or just trying to be."

"Well, if you don't mind being a teaching subject," Gerri said, "I'll steal some almond oil from the pantry and work on your muscles, and show your other two loyal subjects what to do. This can come in real handy for any overworked muscles."

"Cool," Shahlah said. "Count us in."

Stephen snickered and winked at Shahlah,"Hey, hey the dad jokes are strong with this one...even Darth Father thinks that."

Another bad joke and he loved it for Gerri's sake he explained,"Darth Vader is an amusing choice of name, Vader is actually spelt the same as vader in dutch and it means father...Lucas told us who he was all along and no one spotted it."

He rolled his eyes,"As long as you're not letting them practice on me that's fine....how much of my wonderful self do I need to expose? Back and shoulders I presume?"

Stephen wasn't shy, he had no illusions that he was 20 anymore but he was in good shape, he did Tai Chi when he could and used to play Racquet ball semi-competitively up until recently, but he wasn't exactly going to be asked to pose for any Life drawings himself.

"Just your shirt will be fine," Gerri answered as she headed into the kitchen. "Stretch out on the floor and get comfortable."

As Gerri came back into the family room, she added, "And if you feel uncomfortable, you can leave your shirt on and push it up just enough to expose your back. You know, we could do this in parallel," Gerri added, turning to Shahlah and Shamira. "One of you could lay on the ground, and the other one could watch what I'm doing and adapt it to your subject."

"If Shahlah would not mind, I do have some sore back muscles," Shamira said.

"Sure, no problem," Shahlah said.

"Hang on a second," Shimara said, and ran to the front door. "My apologies, I just wanted to make sure that the front door was locked." Without hesitation, Shamira stripped off her shirt, revealing a plain, white utilitarian bra that still revealed some cleavage. She stretched out on her stomach and said, "I'm ready."

The other two girls were looking on with dropped jaws. After a few seconds of silence, Gerri said, "Um, right, so, Dad, want to stretch out, and we'll get started?"

Stephen shrugged, reaching down to pull his shirt off while she was gone, clearly not uncomfortable at all. Although his eyebrow rose as she suggested in parrallel, he always ended up in this situations...and the thought was no sooner out of his mouth when Shamira volunteered and it told him everything he needed to know about how comfortable she had become around him.

His eyes followed her actions though and he chuckled as she checked the door, and his jaw was no slower to fall than the others, he had mentally expected it but he had imagined her being at least a little shy about it and blushing but instead she didn't even pause.

Shaking his head he gave Shahlah a look before stretching out near enough to Shamira that Gerri and Shahlah had enough space to work but could still see each other. With a long breath he lay on his stomach and chuckled,"So the answer to my old bones being sore from laying on the floor is to get me to lay on the floor?"

Smirking he turned his head so he could see Shahlah and Shamira and settled down, this would be entertaining if not down right relaxing....although he was a little scared of some of the knots he knew hid in his shoulders and lower back.

"First thing, is if you're using oil of any sort," she began, handing one of the bottles of almond extract to Shahlah as she took the other herself, "Is to warm it up in your hands. Trust me, your subject will thank you for this."

"Position yourself comfortably, either to the side or, since me and Dad are of disparate size," Gerri said, straddling Stephen and setting on his lower back, "I can sit here without any discomfort. Comfortable there, Dad?" Gerri asked, patting Stephen on the right shoulder blade.

Stephen, having been to a few chiropractors grunted agreement,"She's not wrong about the oil....cold stuff on your back all of a sudden is terrible." He grinned at his stepdaughter.

Grunting slightly as Gerri climbed on top of him, but gave her a thumbs up although he couldn't help quipping, since he always did when he was slightly uncomfortable,"Disparate size? She's saying I'm fat....." Snickering he nodded again,"I'm fine, you weigh almost nothing, go right ahead."

He lay there, tensing a little for the oil and the fingers to follow, his eyes flickering up to look at Shahlah and then down to look at Shamira and her mostly bare shoulders.

"Start at the neck, right here when it joins here," Gerri began, her thumbs apply pressure, "And gauge how much pressure you should apply by Shimara's reaction and how her muscles feel. Make a tight circle with your thumb, and be careful how much pressure you apply. There's a difference between pressure and digging in."

Shamira made a slight moaning sound, her eyes closed, indicating she was enjoying the attention.

Stephen shuddered as the fingers dug into the neck, groaning just a little when she found a knot at the very base of his neck almost immediatly apparently he had been more tense than he thought,"Gaahh....okay...be careful, the girls may have been right, I may have a little more tension than I thought. He didn't close his eyes but he tried to relax into it, he was never very good at giving up control and this was exactly what this was and he struggled with letting someone else manipulate his body, and his feelings like this.

Still, he lay there, knowing once he was done he would be much better off.

"Daddy?" That was from Shamira, she was looking at him now with those soulful blue eyes of hers. "Just relax. Everyone loves you Remember that."

The Asian teen closed her eyes again and moaned softly as Gerri instructed Shahlah to start working down Shamira's spine while she did the same on Stephen's back.

Stephen smiled softly at Shamira's words,"I know, my girl, I know, it's more worrying for you guys than worrying about how much you care."

He groaned again as she started to work down his spine, he was a raging mess, the long tension between his wife and him and then the danger they had faced since she had left had taken a toll on the older mans body and it seemed like she couldn't push a finger in without something popping, cracking or him making a noise from the knots she found, gasping a little he growled,"I might need to do this more than once.....I'm pretty messed up."

Back
Top Bottom