Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Justice AU (Frozen Princess, LadyWolfie, Rain K)

After reading each opening, who is your favorite character that you look forward to reading about?

• Amethyst

• Artemis

• Atalanta

• Batgirl

• Comet

• Echo

• Ember

• Freya

• Lady Loki

• Lady Shazam

• Lady Thor

• Nightstar

• Ravager

• Velocity

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nightstar & Ravager:

Ravager growled as she stood and prepared to charge once more, that was until the illusion ended and the debris collapsed. For a moment she paused and and arched an eyebrow, "So we got duped... that's great..." she muttered with a huff as she glanced around. She noticed that Freya was still in full battle mode and frowned hoping she wasn't the only one to notice.

Nightstar frowned as the Frost Giants disappeared feeling they had been tricked. However she was glad the fight was over, too many of their team had been hurt. When she heard Artemis call Dr. Quincy she wasn't mad, in fact it made her job easier. Now she could focus on finding out who was hurt and who wasn't. "Comet, circle the area check for any injured." she said before she made her way over to Artemis. "Good call on contacting Dr. Quincy." as she looked around she noticed the others especially Lady Shazam with Atalanta and Amethyst. "Artemis find out what happened with Zatara and Zatanna. Lady Shazam, how are Amethyst and Atalanta?"

With Nightstar trying to direct everyone so no one was just standing around Ravager noticed Dr. Quincy approaching Freya. This wasn't going to end well, "Doctor back up she's still in a battle rage!" she snapped as she moved between Freya and the Doctor. Ravager pointed her sword towards Perma and grit her teeth. "Nightstar we've got a problem!"

This caught Nightstar's attention as she moved next to Ravager, "Doctor, I think you should check on Amethyst." She said simply as her hand started to glow with a starbolt. She was ready to hit Freya with it if she needed to. "Perma knock this off, the battle is over! You're supposed to be a Super Hero now not a viking warrior... Either you start acting like it, or I'll take you down myself." she snapped. "We aren't here to fight but to protect people so if all you're here for is to fight then there is no place for you on this team!" she added for good measure.

Lady Loki:

Having finally gotten away she sigh and relaxed before pulling out the tomes with a smile. But before she allowed herself to celebrate she frowned and looked over at the large red gem she had taken for Sebastian Blood, it was more trouble then it was worth. With that thought she put the tomes away then picked up The Eye of Cerberus and went into her communications room and called Sebastian.

"Ah Lady Loki I've been expecting your call." The man said with a smile.

"This thing was more trouble then it was worth. I don't know what your plan is, but don't call on me again." Loki replied with a frown.

"Yes I heard Young Justice interferred, but don't worry. Just like the Justice League they will be dealt with in due time. Your payment as been sent, I'm sure you will be satisfied enough to work for me again when I call." Sebastian Blood replied, an expecting look on his face.

Lady Loki waited for confirmation of the payment before she telleported the gem to the location the man had requested. When he looked satisfied Lady Loki ended the magic call and left the communications room. "Tis arrogant fool, tell yourself what you want." she commented to herself as she took one last look at her new tomes and smiled before she transformed back into her civilian form and returned to her normal apartment.

Cera/Comet
Surveyed the rest of the field taking in the several girls that were either down and out or hurt. Her eyes went a little wide when she noticed the growing frost emanating from Perma, but before she could do anything Nightstar gave her something to do. "This I can do." She gave her a smile and a nod right before her eyes began to glow and she once more took off into the sky. She quickly rounded the streets checking on the team members before making a back and forth loop through the alleys and side streets. After a few more moments of searching, she would come upon the two magicians bot seeming to have been beaten up if the strange cartoonish things floating around their heads were any indication. Landing near the man she crouched down and gave him a small poke "Are you the ok?" She was unsure of humans biology so she really didn't know what she could do to help turning to Zatana she raised a brow "Are you the ok? Should I get the others or take you to them. Ummm what should I do?" She blushed she hated being so useless but this was one area she had no idea what to do.

Freya/Perma
Screamed in rage the ground around her steadily becoming slick with ice as she glared at those mounds of trash. At the sound of an unfamiliar voice, she spun and hefted an ax aiming for the doctor her eyes were completely white at this point and her face and hands were encrusted with ice. "Ertu kominn til að hitta örlög þín dauðleg? Ég sendi þig glaður til Valhalla." She gave her a wicked smile only for the woman to be redirected elsewhere and the human-alien (hulien) strike leader to turn to her. "Bardaginn er aðeins hafinn. Allir forfeður gráta um blóð og við munum gefa þeim það. Svo ég tek undir áskorendakappann þinn." She gave her another smile before charging the ground turning to ice with every step and even the air would frost as she passed by. As she ran she would swing both of her axes letting out a sharp battle cry that echoed down the streets bouncing off the pillars.

Echo/Fang
Despite the fact that she had an extremely strong body and her muscles were well back together she still let out a groan of pain as the speedster slammed into her. "Damn girl you're heavy for being as small as me." She shook her head and slowly shifted back into her human form although as she did she couldn't help but laugh at the other girl's words. Despite the serious situation or perhaps because of it she couldn't help herself it was just so funny. Shaking her head she grabbed velocity into a tight hug holding her carefully as she lowered her to the ground and let her lay there. Panting some she sat down next to her and grimaced as she looked down even with all the extra fluff she now had a nasty bruise that ran up and down the side of the body that she had used to stop Velocity.

Atalanta/Atalanta
Waved off Lady Shazam's attention as she continued to sit there "I'm fine hun or I will be once the ground stops spinning. Go check on that Crystal girl she got the full brunt of both of our speeds I think. She sighed and settled back on the ground looking up at the sky she winced and rubbed her head some before closing her eyes. "Can't go to sleep girl that's bad even if you want to make this day go away." She sighed and opened her eyes forcing herself to sit back up and take in the view of the field she cringed some seeing the damage and tried to stand back up when she saw the ice storm that was Freya. But he body just wouldn't let her despite the fact that she was an extremely fast healer her body still took its time when dealing with head injuries it was like it knew it needed to be careful. Glancing up at the doctor she waved her on to Amethyst as well, Atalanta would be fine it was more her pride than anything at this point.

(not in alphabetical order)

Emilia Quincy

The doctor sighed and retreated towards where she saw Artemis waving for her. She hurried over as she felt the nip in the air. Unfortunately it wasn't just Perma. "Actually heed what you're telling yourself. Stay alert. Try to just relax. Doctor's orders, now." She could tell just by a glance that Atalanta had a concussion... At best.

Lady Shazam

Shazam wasn't having any of this nonsense. She put herself between Nightstar and Perma. "If she won't listen to reason, Nightstar... Maybe she will a thunder punch. Greco-Roman style."

?

The air seemed suddenly filled with snow, but it seemed focused mainly in one area, where it was becoming nearly blizzard like. Right around Perma. Out of somewhere in the storm gathering strength around Perma came an authoritative voice, clearly in scolding mode, as ice pelted the other ice maiden like some form of correction. The voice spoke in modern Norwegian. "At skulle være tolstrekkelig!" More ice pelting, "ha noe mot dire måte!" The Queen of Arendelle, her teal ice gown flowing around her, landed right in Perma's path and bombarded her with enough ice to entomb a herd of woolly mammoths "Mamma skulle straffe!" She shouted at Perma, her face flushed with anger. She backed up slightly flexing her fingers ready to strike again if the Viking didn't cool off quickly. She had more momisms to throw at Perma if she didn't stop. Perma would be farther ahead to obey Kaari's mother.

Zatanna and Zatara

Zatara made signs indicating he had temporarily lost his voice and the bruise was from one of the Giants. He then signed that Zatanna's soda pop bubbles meant she needed medical attention. She possibly had a concussion. He asked what was over his because he was extremely dizzy. He blinked and pointed excited, asking through signs if she saw the snow, all the while thinking he might have one, too. He indicated he could hear but not speak.

Ember

Olive felt out of place right now, and thought the worse when Queen Elsa showed up. However, it seemed she was actually stopping the renegade Viking. She hoped Elsa didn't decide to go on a warpath with Nightstar next. That definitely wouldn't end well. For Nightstar or the Queen.

Elsa

Elsa frowned as she saw the starbolt. "Power down, young lady, that would have only pissed her off more. Even what I did might, but I can pour it on harder against the Viking. I came to talk." She kept an eye on the iceberg that a crowd was forming to see, even if they were some two blocks from it. They were even murmuring among themselves, one teen girl even going so far as squeeing like a bobbysoxer and screaming, "I love you, Queen Elsa!"
Elsa sighed, hand to head and shaking her head sadly. When did she gain this pop idol status?

Dr. Quincy

"I need a neck brace, a backboard... This girl is hurt badly. Feels like every rib is either outright broken, cracked or bruised. Her belt gem is shattered but there's nothing I can do about that. Her arm appeared to have been holding a shield, but it's not around. The arm itself is broken in two places. She also has a concussion and whiplash. All the injuries combined is why she's unconscious. We need to get her to the Watchtower infirmary, stat. We need to immobilize her first. Head to toe." She got up and quickly went back to Atalanta. "Name, age, occupation? Do you know where you are? What year are we in? Who's the President of the United States? How many fingers am I holding up?" She held up all five, but one smart aleck said four and the thumb. Quincy really hoped this wasn't another smartass, as she'd probably forget about her bedside manner and call Atalanta one. They were standard questions for anyone who just showed signs of a concussion. She flashed her penlight in Atalanta's eyes quickly as she asked.

Artemis

Artemis went to an overturned ambulance to see if she could find a sterile neck brace, as well as the other things that would help stabilize Amethyst. "Could use some help from someone not doing anything!" She called.

(Elsa said, in order, That will be enough, Mind your manners, Mother will punish)

Last edited:
Nightstar & Ravager:

Nightstar continued to charge the starbolt to it's maximum strength she was going to unleash her full power on Perma, which much like her mother was considerable. Ravager could read what was coming, at least from Nightstar's actions and knew the attack would be completely aggressive with no defense so as Perma prepared to attack Ravager prepared to block the attack so Nightstar had a clean shot. However, neither would get the chance to do anything as the ice storm suddenly got worse and large blocks of ice formed in Perma's path, at least that's how it looked to Ravager who was so taken aback she dropped her guard. At hearing the order, or request perhaps, both paused and looked at the new arrival.

"With all due respect, I don't take orders from you, ma'am." Nightstar replied, her tone holding a slight edge. However, she did let the starbolt dissipate but she kept the energy charged for it, so she could create it quicker if needed. It was clear the results of today's battle were getting to the first time leader. But the pause in action gave her enough clarity to take in everything as she glanced towards the gathering crowd as she heard the yells for Queen Elsa and sighed. "Ravager, Shazam, crowd control now." she snapped as she kept her eyes on the last spot she had seen Perma.

The order caused Ravager to scuff, "You can't be serious!" Ravager commented with a look of disbelief.

"I am serious, now get to it." Nightstar shot back.

"You really think that's a good idea? I mean... my dad...." Ravager tried to argue.

"Just do it! Just because you're father is Deathstroke does not make you above basic duties." Nightstar snapped, her anger clear in her voice.

"That's not what I meant..." Ravager replied before huffing and turning away as she started towards the crowd. She had meant that because she was once a bad guy and her dad was probably one of the most well know Merc, usually working for the bad guys, and employing whatever method it took, the people might be more afraid of her and less inclined to listen. Once she was put of ear shot of Elsa and Nightstar she glanced at Lady Shazam, "This these will get them to leave?" she asked with a smirk as she put her sword away and drew her pistols, and twirled them on her fingers before gripping them normally. "Alright folks time to clear out." she said, keeping her weapons visible.

As Nightstar heard Artemis she suddenly remembered Ember had no orders and that she had forgotten about her in all the chaos. "Crap..." she muttered to herself before looking back, "Ember, as much as I could use you here, go help Artemis, it sounds like she needs a hand." she called to the last member of the team that was fit and didn't have orders yet. She then turned her attention back to Perma and Elsa.

Claire Black:

When she returned to her apartment she turned on the TV and saw the scene she had left and smiled to herself, but quickly put on a worried face. "Oh no, I hope no one is hurt..." of course she actually did hope everyone was okay, she would hate knowing the fight with Young Justice had lead to people getting hurt. Then she noticed messages on her phone from worried friends and classmates and quickly answered them, to let them all know she was okay and at home.

Cera/Comet
Watched Zatara slowly figuring out what he was telling her, they had both been hit pretty hard and Zatanna most likely had a concussion if not something more. While he had simply lost his voice but due to the strange things above his head he might have one too. Shaking her head she cracked a weak smile "Humans are strange things" She smiled and then stood back up and slowly made her way over to Zatanna "I am going to carry you to the others now because I believe you need the medical attention. But I will be the careful as the mouse yes." She gave her another smile oh she was nailing these idioms and carefully picked Zatanna up before making her way to Zatara and doing the same. Holding both of them close she pushed up into the air and then flew back to the rest of the squad once more she carefully landed and set them down next to the other injured members. "They are the concussed I believe."

Echo/Fang
Lay back and closed her eyes with a hiss this bruise was going to hurt, but for now, she was out of commission so there wasn't too much more she could do. While her body may be strong it was about as fast as a normal human maybe a little faster but not by much. So the bruise was going to take a bit to heal and at the moment she was exhausted, granted she hadn't done much. But when you absorb the speed of a full-tilt speedster it tended to take a lot out of you.

Atalanta
Groaned and rolled her eyes as the doctor called out to her "Yea yea I've been in my fair share of mix-ups." She wasn't really trying to be mean to the doc but she was pissed at herself, in pain, and feeling mighty low thanks to her doing so much damage to the other girl. After a few minutes and cringing every time the doctor called out some other problem she looked up to find her dashing towards her. "What I'm fine help them and leave me be." She huffed and crossed her arms not willing to talk for the moment until she glanced up and found she wasn't leaving her alone anytime soon. "Fine, Atalanta, Idiot, here, 2020, Luther, and five. Now go help those other girls I can handle myself this ain't the first concussion I've had and it sure as hell won't be the last." She once more waved her off wanting to sulk and be miserable at the moment not answer ninety million questions

Freya/Perma
Smile grew even wider at the sight of that star bolt growing in intensity not to mention the other hero stepping forward and attempting to provide some cover. Something clicked in her mind that this was the one from earlier who had already challenged her. "Tveir stríðsmenn standa fyrir mér. Ó máttugur Þór skal vera stoltur þegar ég sendi þig til Hel." She let fly one of her axes before kicking it into high gear to charge them down. Only her ax glanced off a solid chunk of ice and then she was spinning out of the way of another one. Suddenly she was in the middle of a raging storm and it wasn't one she had created. Screaming in frustration she sliced her remaaining ax through the air as that gibberish echoed through the storm. "Svo Hel hefur komið fyrir mig. Þú gast ekki barist við mig sjálfur Loki svo þú sendir þér dóttur. Fínt að láta hana koma." She took a moment to let the flow of the battle overwhelm her and soon enough she discovered the rhythm of the storm when she did she was able to make her way through it. Using her own powers she ignored the chill and countered anything that Elsa cast until she finally spotted them through the icy grit. "Þar eruð þú dauðlegir. Tími þinn er nálægt." Once more she let out her battle cry and charged forward aiming for the one with the shining hand. The witch she would deal with after.

Icelandic phrases in order
Two warriors stand before me. Oh mighty Thor shall be proud when I send you to Hel.
So Hel has come for me. You could not fight me yourself Loki so you sent your daughter. Fine, let her come.
There you are mortals. Your time is nigh.

Making the rounds best she could in the battlefield, Dr Quincy reached Velocity and Fang. She shook her head as she checked both girls over... Or she hoped both were girls, as what Quincy saw when she looked at Fang was something that seemed a cross between a Pomeranian dog and a human female. Her bruising was mostly covered by fur. Long fur. "Fang, right? Sweetie, I know it'll hurt, but I need you to finish the transformation, okay? Either human girl or uh... I guess Pomeranian dog? I've treated Beast Boy in many of his forms, but even he couldn't be in-between like this. Please? For Doc Emma?" Emilia actually wasn't a fan of that nickname, but Gar Logan coined it, and it kind of stuck. So much so, Raven started using it to keep her in her happy place and emotions under control. Maybe it'll do the same here.

She called over to Queen Elsa and Nightstar. "Personally I don't care which of you two, but I need a strong mind right now. Someone battle toughened, thick skin, and maybe a bit hard headed. Definitely rough exterior because of how she grew up. Someone who can easily pistol whip a faker and kick her ass."

All of the sudden, Zatanna, who didn't want her dad to feel so bad, shot up from her prostrate position she flopped in when Comet put her and Zatara down. "I didn't want you to feel so bad, Dad. That thing swatted both of us separate directions! I noticed how truly injured you were, you caught part of it right in the throat."

Elsa had just frowned and quickly looked at Nightstar when she noticed Perma broke through. She started flinging grapefruit sized hail in no discernable pattern so Perma would have no way to pick up on it this time. "Idea! Throw some of your starbombs in my hail and give her a one-two. Then you can rear back and let it go!" She heard Lady Shazam start chuckling because of the iconic song even though Elsa was talking about Nightstar throwing that punch and using her whole force behind it if the heroine so desired. In Norwegian, Elsa scolded, "Ats IT!" She threw two grapefruit sized hail right at Perma, from two different directions. "Tid støte noen fornuft inn du!" She rained grapefruit sized hail right on top of the Viking's helmet, breaking it "Du definitivt ha Jacqueline's vrangvillig strek..." Finally in a barrage of the large ice pellets and snow, she ordered angrily, "Ta det rollig, for faen!" Elsa then got out of Nightstar's way.

Ember was just happy to be helping out with anything, even if it was a scavenger hunt of sorts. Medical supplies at that. It sure beat being bored.

Lady Shazam looked at Ravager and sighed. "For the love of Hera, put those away... It's control the crowd not scare them shitless."

Quincy noticed Atalanta still stubbornly moving around. "Ravager, I got a job for you. I've got me a stubborn injured mule who needs to be near a certain jackrabbit so they can in effect heal each other? You think you can move the stubborn mule to the poor injured bunny for me?"

Shazam grinned. "There you are, Ravager. Think of it! You're being asked by a medical professional to order a speedster around without getting in trouble with the boss lady. So... What are you waiting for... Go tell them where to go!"

(That's it! Time to knock some sense into you. You definitely have Jacqueline's stubborn streak, Cool off, dammit!)

Last edited:
Nightstar & Ravager:

Ravager huffed as she heard Lady Shazam, "Fear is a good way to disperse a crowd. But Fiiiiiine..." she replied with a huff as she twirled the guns one more time so the crowd would see them, and know she would use them if needed. "Alright people, nothing to see here, it's time you move on, cause shits about to hit the fan, and while I don't care what happens to you lot, I'm sure someone does so get lost." she said loudly as she jumped up in a car so everyone could see her. "How was that?" she asked Shazam in a lower voice. Then she heard the call from the Doctor and the commented made by Lady Shazam and scuffed. "Shut up sparkle fingers," she commented before turning back towards the Doctor. "Sorry, don't know you, besides I already have orders." she commented before turning back towards the crowded, glaring at them as she placed a hand on her gun.

Nightstar noticed the look Elsa was giving her and couldn't exactly say she cared at the moment, Perma's actions were more important. She watched as the Viking broke through and recharged her starbolt back to maximum strength. "Well, look at that, your last plan failed so now it's my turn." she commented as she did fire a few under charged starbolts with her left hand, but they were no where near full strength as she couldn't divert any power from her right hand or risk weakening the starbolt she had in that hand. Once she was sure Perma was distracted enough she took off towards the Viking girl. She dodged through the snow and ice, her right hand pulled back and ready to strike. Then once she was in range she let loose with her punch, swinging as hard and fast as she could. When the starbolt-punch connected with Perma's jaw it was like a cannon went off as the starbolt exploded sending a shock wave in all directions. The snow both falling and already on the ground was blown away, the ice that had formed shattered, and any unbroken windows within a block and a half were also shattered.

Ravager even ducked as the sound of the impact and explosion echoed up and down the street as she turned to look, her eyes wide and her ears ringing slightly. "What the...." she muttered to herself as she watched.

When the smoke cleared Nightstar was standing in a crater, her right hand shaking and her glove was badly damaged, with blood running down the hand, throught the glove, and between her fingers to the wreaked ground around her. Her eyes were locked on Perma, waiting to see the results of her starbolt powered punch. It was only the second time she had done it, and those who had seen it before would know by the aftermath it was at least 5 to 10 times stronger then the last time she had used it, and that had knocked the recipient out of their boots and unconscious. Nightstar's eyes were glowing in her anger, she didn't know much about the ways of the Vikings, but Perma's actions were most definitely not the ways of a hero. She was ready to kick the girl off the team, and it would take someone who was much calmer right now to keep that from happening.

Claire Black:

Claire was watching the news, it seemed a Helicopter had managed to get close enough to film the action allowing the Villianess to watch what was happening after she left the scene. She watched in shock as Nightstar's blow landed and event he News Helicopter was rocked by the shockwave. Claire felt a shiver run up her spine, she never wanted to find herself on the receiving end of a punch like that. "I'm glad I left when I did...." she muttered as she continued to watch, as the News crew was advised to move farther away from the scene.

Cera/Comet
Smiled as she set both of her passengers down on the ground and looked at the doctor raising a brow. "Why would you need to whip the pistol is it not its own weapon." She turned her head curious about the doctor and her expression however at that time female magician popped up seeming perfectly fine "Oh you were the playing dead, but I am not a villain so you need not have feared me." She nodded her head before turning around to view the battle that was raging not too far away from them "That is not good. Is she not one of our friends what is going on that she is like that."

Echo/Fang
Glanced up at the doctor as she made her way over to her "Th that's me" She glanced down at herself and her eyes widened some she hadn't even realized she hadn't finished shifting her side was numb and well it seemed she had stopped partway through. "Yak th that's what I was a y yak. I'll tr try I didn't know I hadn't fi finished." She huffed chewing on her lip as she pushed her powers. Slowly her arm and leg reverted to those of a human and it was then the bruise was able to be seen running up and down her body giving it a dark blue/black hue. Panting she looked up at the doctor and smiled weakly "Looks good do doesn't it do doc"

Atalanta
Waved the doctor off one more time "I told you I'm fi fine or I will be there others th that need more attention." She shook her head but at the other woman's suggestion she nodded and slowly made her way over to where the small group of girls was laid out. After a moment she was standing next to them and then she was sitting down not really sure how she got there but hey she was there. Glancing down at Velocity she placed her hand on her head and let it start to vibrate slightly hoping it would help, she'd never really been around another speedster much less helped one out. She groaned and closed her eyes letting her head hang between her legs just breathing "Just plain cow shit."

Freya/Perma
Growled gone beyond her rage at this point simply in the heat of the battle and at the pinnacle of what a warrior should be. She huffed and panted as she continued to run forward ignoring the hail that struck her leaving small scratches that instantly froze over. Not even the shattering of her helmet slowed her, no she had eyes for nightstar and nightstar only and she planned on bringing her down. Still, she managed to dodge some of the larger chunks that Elsa shot at her and returned her own in kind although hers were a bit more jagged meant to deal damage not knock out or trap. Finally, the woman she was charging seemed to take her seriously and started moving towards her as well it would seem they would meet in the middle and the glorious battle would begin. As she charged those few bolts launched at her and she managed to dodge one or two or use her ax to cut one or reflect away from her. Once they finally reached each other she started to bring her ax down only for the other woman to slam her glowing fist forward. She had enough battle sense to realize she should avoid that so she dodged out of the way. However, she didn't get far enough and that powerful fist smashed into her side launching her back at a spin. She was in the air only for a short time before she slammed into the side of a car bending so much it almost came back around to crush her and trap her in. She let out a scream of pain, but she wasn't done yet after a moment she pressed herself up and away from the car, she managed two more steps before her eyes turned back to normal and she dropped. As soon as she was out cold her part of the storm stopped and her powers melted away.

Elsa was trying to clear her own cobwebs. She looked around worriedly, as her ears were badly ringing. All concern for her own hearing evaporated as she saw the condition of Nightstar's hand, and it seemed to put her mind into it's own protective mother being.

As she was hastening to Nightstar's side, the rest of those nearest (Elsa was by far the second closest only Freya was closer) were either picking themselves up or trying to pop their ears. Even Dr. Quincy. "I'm sorry, Fang, what? Oh. I see. Thank you. It's okay." She was saying it at a normal level, but she was just barely hearing herself.

Artemis said something about Ember finding something of use but it didn't sound right. "Not screen door, Artemis. They're too flimsy. Backboard. Backboard! A what? Yes. Yes. Steel door would work. We'll just have to watch the handle! No, not gamble... Handle!" She shook her head. "Just help Ember bring them! It looks like we need three. At least. Not feast, Artemis! Least! Listen!"

It was far worse for Elsa and Nightstar. Elsa's ringing was so bad she could only think in Norwegian. Nightstar would notice the queen visibly wince and apply a bit of cold to her own temples before talking to her. She took one look at Nightstar's hand, "Å mot en elskede av Odin, Kaari! Leie ut meg se dine hånd!" She motioned for it, and then realized what she had called the leader of Young Justice. She shook her head apologetically. "Unnskyld... Nightstar." She clasped it with both hands applying some cold to get it to clot quicker than it normally would. She next blew gently, definitely motherly on it and put a small snowball in the palm. She smiled, nodding to it, getting Nightstar to hold it.

With Fang now wrapped and Olive screaming bloody murder about Elsa and Nightstar having bloody hands, Emilia Quincy was right there. Dr. Quincy got in the Queen's face first, causing Elsa to wince as well as give her a dirty look. "Rygge av, lege!" The doctor (to Elsa's inability to hear right) was pointing at her and then Nightstar, but eyes on Elsa the whole time. Elsa frowned and got back in Quincy's face. "Tilgi du?!" She rolled her eyes and then held up the stop sign and looked away, clearly disgusted. She was helping Nightstar not putting her on ice as it sounded like she was being accused of doing. She glared towards Quincy's other patients and then pointed towards them. Quincy said something to her about deers, causing an eyeroll and scowl, especially when the doctor pointed at her and Nightstar both then upwards and mentioned sock towels periphery, which made absolutely no sense. Giving Nightstar a look of total confusion, Elsa deadpanned, "Er hun konstant lik disse?!"

Lady Shazam shook her head. Her ears were ringing, but apparently not like everyone else's. When all the miscommunication began, she already had pen and paper and writing down what was actually said. She handed off the paper to Artemis first. She did not say trees. She said three. She needs three backboards. Amethyst, Fang and Perma.

She went over to Elsa and handed her a paper next. She's concerned about your hearing. She asked about your ears because you're still speaking Norwegian. She also asked what treatment you had already applied to Nightstar so that she knew where to go from there. When you gave her those looks, you pissed her off and she ordered you to report to her in the Watchtower infirmary. You and your "patient". Nightstar was next. Crowd dispersed, chief. Mostly from your supersonic punch. Unfortunately, pretty much everyone is having a hard time understanding each other. Queen Elsa's ears must really be ringing as she was still speaking in Norwegian. She was speaking too gently towards you, and my ears must be a little off, but I could have sworn she called you Kaari. Either that or my Norwegian is rusty. I can translate that last question, which because she isn't hearing right and misheard the doctor herself... She was asking you if Dr. Quincy is always like that. Look at her, shake your head, point to her then your ears, but acknowledge her help with your hand. You know full well, Elsa's the only one that's not going to be on you about it. Doc Quincy and Ember are going to give you both barrels. Oracle might, too. Finally to Quincy.Doc. Everyone's ears were ringing after that. Elsa was extremely close to Nightstar when she hit Perma. All she can probably hear right now is bells and whistles, as well as mishearing everything said. Like you did. Ember was saying it had been a chore, but she thinks she found enough things to stabilize Amethyst and anyone else you may need to. Arty did not say steel door. Actually don't know how you got that out of surfboard. There's a surfboard store nearby, she was asking about that. She didn't say gamble, she said surfboards don't have handles. She asked if you said least. Not feast. She was listening. I think you could have used some of that bedside manner you show us to the Queen of Arendelle. I don't think she can hear at all, she was right on top of Nightstar's supersonic punch on Freya. That's why she was speaking Norwegian. It's her native language after all. I feel you owe her an apology, Doc. Seriously. She then calmly walked away from the scene.

(Elsa, in order: Oh, for the love of Odin, Kaari! Let me see your hand.; Sorry... Nightstar.; Back off, doctor. Excuse you?!

Last edited:
Nightstar & Ravager:

Nightstar watched as Perma flew through the air and crashed into the car, she felt satisfied that the former Viking wouldn't be getting up again. That feeling only lasted a moment as Perma started to get back up, causing Nightstar to frown and prepare to attack again. But when Perma fell again she seemed to calm down, but she didn't relax, yet. When she felt the other woman grab her hand she quickly pulled it away.

"I'm fine!" she snapped before walking towards Perma, a starbolt charging in her left hand. As she neared the apparently unconscious girl she aimed the starbolt, and waited. If Perma so much as twitched she would blast her, but as Perma never moved Nightstar let the starbolt fade away and dissipate. As she turned back to see Elsa and Doctor Qunicy arguing her anger spiked again. Half of her team was hurt and these women wanted to argue? Her anger was only increased when Lady Shazam approached her with a piece of paper, which she tossed back at the girl in red after balling it up. "Are you kidding me! Half of my team is down and you two want to argue!? Artemis, Ember, Comet, get those who are hurt ready for transport to the Watch Tower infirmary. Shazam, Ravager, I want this one taken to a holding cell and locked up until I speak to Wonder Woman and Starfire." she snapped, pointing at Perma at the end before walking over to the injured members to check on them. "As for you Zatanna, I'll be speaking to Oracle and Wonder Woman about your conduct as well. Regardless of if your Dad was hurt, you should have helped us, instead of pretending to be injured. You're supposed to be out mentor and watch out for us, not malinger and hide out!" she snapped at the Magic user.

Ravager watched as Lady Shazam walked around handing out notes like like no one was hurt and one of their teammates hadn't just tried to kill their leader. "Are you kidding me?" she commented as Shazam made her way back over to where she had left Ravager. Her ears were no longer ringing as she walked towards the girl in red with a round. "No wonder they call you the Big Red Fool or Idiot depending who you ask." she quipped before hearing Nightstar's orders and nodding. "Come on, I'm not touching her without back up. I don't feel like taking a frozen ax to the face." she added as she moved over to Perma and started to pick her up, hoping Lady Shazam was there too, though she was sure she had pissed off the other girl, or at least that had been her goal thanks to her former bad guy and abrasive personality. She could give Artemis a run for her money for abrasiveness.

Nightstar's mood seemed to soften as she got to Atalanta, Velocity, Fang, and Amethyst and knelt down, "Atalanta relax and listen to the Doc, I get wanting to be tough, but we need you to rest so you can get back to 100% for the next time we're needed." she said gently. If anyone was trying to follow the Team Leader's mood they would likely get whiplash. "I'm sorry girls... this is my fault... I shouldn't have brought the team here.... but the Doctor will take good care of ya'll. And there are members of the League that have healing powers, so things should be okay in the end." her voice was still calm and soft. Once she was sure they had heard her and understood she stood once more, her face again hard and showing her anger. Based on her words it was easy to see a lot of her anger was directed at herself. Of course that still left room for anger towards Elsa and Qunicy for arguing instead of helping those who were hurt, Zatanna for faking injury, and Perma for not controlling her emotions. "Nightstar to Oracle, we need four beds in the infirmary prepped and ready right now, and one Holding Cell. I need Wonder Woman, Yourself, and Starfire to meet me in the council chamber*." her tone was professional, but also head an edge that Oracle was able to read as anger. Nightstar was hard pressed to hide her feelings and emotions from Aunt Barbara.

((*Big three's meeting room))

Last edited:
Cera/Comet
Was very confused why everyone was wincing after Nightstars attack they were not the ones who had been hit by it. And judging from the one who was hit by it that was a pretty impressive attack although it seemed to be a bit unstable perhaps because of the human blood in her. Cera was very curious about that considering most Tamaranian warriors grew stronger and more in control once they went through their maturing stage. However with the girl's different genes maybe there was something new there that messed with it, very curious indeed. She continued to float where she had been for a while when Nightstar finally turned to her and called out nodding she quickly worked on helping the injured get ready "I will be like a Garbrak watching her little hatchlings." She smiled and settled down next to the girls grabbing anything she was asked to and helping where she could.

Echo/Fang
Nodded her head to the doctor's assessment "Ok cool doc Imma imma take a nap now." She groaned and lay back closing her eyes, not that the adrenaline was fading she was really beginning to feel her exhaustion not to mention the pain running up and down her side. "Fuck" what did the adorably nice one just say that yes yes she did and shes allowed at least one a week right. Looking up at Nightstar she blushed, she didn't want to see her captain like this especially one she barely knew and who was obviously blaming herself for what happened. "St stop Nightstar we we knew what we were getting in into that's why we were here. Sides w we all got hurt doing something to help others ai ain't that the point." She gave her a weak smile before closing her eyes once more

Atalanta
Groaned out as the captain finally made her way over it seemed she was madder than a squirrel with a buzz cut. She cringed ready for the berating I mean she had been an idiot and nearly killed one of her teammates. Only it didn't come instead the girl seemed to be pissed at herself glancing up at her she blushed and nodded "I'm sorry Ma'am I'm just frustrated with myself. I I could have done more or st stopped sooner o or oh shit I killed her didn't I." She started to cry tears rolling down her cheeks even as she tried to rub them away. The tough farm girl was falling away and she had missed the doctor's announcement earlier about Amethyst. "I'm so sorry I messed up so bad."

Freya/Perma
Dead to the world although as she lay there ice did start to form around her cuts and bruises healing them.

Amethyst

(Unconscious)

Artemis

"No offense, Nightstar, but you refusing Elsa's help isn't helping. She's following you around like, well, a mother. Starfire sees that, you know what's going to happen. I think she intends to be your personal icepack for that thing. So... Use her!" Then she looked at Zatanna. "I told Oracle myself. Part of me understands. That had been Arrow and he was worse off than me?" She scoffed. "I included THAT in my report. A good dad is nearly impossible to find. Period." She continued to help bring surfboards over. "Doc! What about Zatara?"

Quincy only shook her head Artemis' way.

Ember

(Out of alphabetical order for necessity)
Ember started right away helping Dr. Quincy carefully put Amethyst on the surfboard. She was pissed at her girlfriend right now, wondering why Nightstar would put so much behind the punch. She might not have actually concussed anyone but Freya, who frankly deserved it, but the shockwave and sound of the punch gave everyone a bit of... What was it Dr. Quincy said? Oh, right. Tinnitus (ringing in the ears due to loud noises). Not to mention the severe damage to the hand... Again.

Elsa

Elsa had been hit the hardest, yet there she was trying to cool off Nightstar's hand. Not worrying about the fact she couldn't hear anything. It seemed her concern was more for Nightstar as she kept pushing Dr. Quincy away. When she approached her. She was done with the stubborn woman. Nightstar was bleeding and the doctor seemed distracted and focused on her. That hadn't been the case. Everyone that needed treatment had been treated.

Lady Shazam

"Cheesecake." Shazam corrected. "And think about it. Everyone who can't hear is going to get into a fight because they can't hear. Someone needs to be translator right now. In this guise I know nearly every language on the planet... That's Earthbound." She just told everyone... Including Comet high above, just landing where all the injured are, she had no idea what a gerkin was. Just by the sentence it wasn't a pickle. She would help Ravager and Dr. Quincy secure Freya to the surfboard, quickly and correctly.

Dr. Quincy

Quincy glared at Lady Shazam. Well, apparently, by her look, Zatanna wasn't the only one on report. She shoved the note into her coat pocket before heading off to secure Amethyst and Fang to the surfboards. Once that was done she helped secure Freya, but kept glaring at Shazam. Finally, with everyone ready for beamup, she spoke. "Young Lady. In medical emergencies, especially such as this. My orders override Nightstar's. You do not question it, you do not correct my behavior. I was not hostile with Elsa until she STARTED acting like a royal ass. You tell a doctor who's asking you how you treated someone to basically talk to the hand, ESPECIALLY in a crisis situation... Whether you're royal or not... You're a royal ass. Consider yourself on report." She glanced at Ravager. "You're lucky you aren't. I'm an emergency doctor, dammit, not one of your new teammates. Remember that next time I tell you I need your help on something; and you aren't injured." Dr. Quincy just pulled a Bones McCoy, without meaning to be.

Velocity

Strapped to her board, Windy returned the high speed healing factor with gripping Atalanta's wrist. Everyone could see the orange-yellow glow and lightnings going back and forth between the speedsters. They would beam up together, because they're pretty much glued together through static electricity. Both would be nearly healed, if not completely, once beamup was complete.

Zatara

Zatara was livid with his daughter right now, and as soon as Quincy cleared him from urgent, making him stretch his throat and jaw whilst she gently squeezed it, he went off on her. "I'm ashamed of you! I can't figure for the life of me why you thought it would help me by faking a concussion! A conCUSSION, Zatanna! That is something you don't play with! Yes, I know we got swatted into offices right across from each other, and my bruise was clearly visible from the start, instead of my daughter helping me... She takes being worse off in the head. Yes. That would FORCE Quincy to treat my physical injuries first, but it took valuable time away from Fang just to call you out! I hate to say it... But I'm glad both Quincy AND Nightstar are putting you on report! There were better ways to get my physical huge bruise taken care of without going to that extreme!" He took a deep breath as he glanced at Artemis. "Don't encourage her!" He barked.

Watchtower

Oracle had quite a few senior members of the Justice League in a conference in one of the many board rooms scattered about the orbiting JL headquarters, with Powergirl filling in for Superman and Nightwing for Batman, who Arthur (Aquaman) had motioned not to be in this because it was his fault so many members of Young Justice was injured.

She drummed her fingers rhythmically on the table looking at each in return. "Prelim reports from Dr. Quincy include but are not limited too, broken bones, concussions, contusions of various sorts, severe scrapes and assorted abrasions. A high speed collision between the speedsters; in fact... Amethyst will be visiting us for quite a while up here as after said collision, one of the speedsters was sent into her at over five THOUSAND miles an hour. Her body shield is what's keeping us from adding yet ANOTHER Halo statue so soon. I'm briefing you all, because Nightstar, Artemis, Ravager and Elsa will be debriefing us."

Hal Jordon Green Lantern shot his hand up as John Stewart Green Lantern shot the opposite one. Babs waved them off. "I know the question fellows. It's because I want an ex-villian's take on the new one. She's obviously a huge threat. I could use Ravager's expertise on countermeasures. She'll be first, and then we will be debriefed on whoever is on report. I told Nightstar to wait until she's up here for the debriefing before naming names."

"Once again, we've got a civilian involved. You said Elsa. As in Queen Elsa?" A one time Teen Titan, now member of the main eleven debriefing council, asked calmly.

Oracle nodded. "Yes, Cyborg. Queen Elsa. She's the mom of Princess Kaari. We're lucky she wants to talk to us, but especially Young Justice and not freeze us all where we stand... Or sit."

(Around the table. Powergirl at far left in Oracle's usual seat, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern Jordon, Green Lantern Stewart, Oracle in Superman's usual spot. Chair pulled away, Nightwing in Batman's usual spot, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, empty seat for respect of missing Superman. Normally Power Girl's. Pick any NPC leaders. Oracle only non NPC. Other nine open)

Last edited:
Nightstar & Ravager:

"I am FINE!" Nightstar snapped as she continued moving around and checking on the other teammates. She couldn't care less about her hand, it didn't even hurt at the moment, mostly because of the adrenaline coursing through her system. She smiled, a rare thing when she was in this mood, when she heard Echo and even seemed to relax a little, but she still felt like it was all her fault.

Ravager scuffed as she heard Dr. Quincy and rolled her eyes, typical attitude from her, but perhaps not something the good doctor was used to. "Look lady, I don't care who you are, you're not in my chain of command, my orders come from Nightstar or Artemis and that's it." she replied simply before turning her attention back to Lady Shazam. "What they call you wasn't the point." she commented as the Boom tubes activated.

Nightstar waited for all of the injured members of the team to be taken to the Watch Tower before she herself stepped through the boom tube as well. Ravager went with the other uninjured members of the team. While Nightstar made her way to the conference room.

Arthur Curry AKA Aquaman gave his usual growling sigh as he heard what Oracle had to say, "I don't think Ravager is going to be much help in regards to this Witch. Based on the reports we've seen and heard another magic user would likely know more then the daughter of Deathstroke." the large, muscular man said in his usual dry tone.

"Yes, but this Loki has been around for a while, but never was one for petty theft, it's likely Ravager frequented the same circles." John Stewart spoke up. It was no secret he didn't like letting former bad guys into the League. They had no loyalty or sense of duty as far as the former Marine was concerned.

"I don't care about about that Loki person right now, I care about the injured members of my team and the fact I let my pride put them in danger. I care about members of the Justice League faking injuries and farther putting my team in danger because they stand by and do nothing! I care about the fact one of those members got caught up in a blood-lust and almost injured more members of my team. Now tell me what we are going to do about those things, not what needs to be done about someone who might not even strike again and if she does won't do so right away." Nightstar snapped as she entered the room. Only one person ever had more fury and contempt in her voice, and that was her mother when talking about Terra, the young woman whom had betrayed the Original Teen Titans to Slade Wilson.

((I am portraying the Jason Momoa Aquaman, just so ya'll know ;) ))

Last edited:
Cera/Comet
The Tamarranian wasn't really sure why everyone was fighting with each other. Sure she understood that Freya had done something very bad and that several of the girls were hurt. But in the long run they were all still alive, no civilians had been hurt, and any damage had been maintained to this small area of the town. She also knew that no one else was in the mood to discuss this so she would continue to help the doctor. She easily hefted the unconscious Amethyst and transported her by her board to the nearest boom tube letting it teleport the both of them to the Justice League Medbay. Setting down the wounded warrior as directed she moved outside to one of the windows where she could look down on Earth. "Such a lovely view." She smiled talking to no one in particular simply enjoying the beauty of space for the moment.

Echo/Fang
Gave a small cringe as she was moved from the ground to the surfboard the jostling slightly unpleasant. To be honest, though she really couldn't feel anything on one side of her body. She really didn't think she had hurt herself that bad but as time wore on and the adrenaline dropped it became more and more apparent why she did not make a good net. Hissing some as she was lifted up she closed her eyes giving a weak wave "I'm gonna I'm gonna sleep now mmk" she smiled and gave a thumbs-up before promptly passing out she had no idea that when she woke up she would be on the watchtower of all places.

Atalanta
Continued to hold her head between her legs one hand still curled around Velocities and tears streaming down her face. As Cera helped move Amethyst she glanced up and took in the full damage of the other girl and just let her head drop back down. Shaking it some she got up and slowly followed the others through the tube and up to the Tower. Once there she slowly walked down the hallway some and then slumped against a wall before letting herself slide down it until she could sit. Once on the ground she wrapped her arms around her knees and tugged them close so she could hide.

Freya/Perma
Her powers slowly heal her body as she is transported from the battle site to her own private rooms ya know with bars and locks and other stuff.

Rain Knight/Blue Lantern
Hadn't been on Earth long, hell she hadn't been a blue lantern long but then one day in the wake of the destruction of her planet a bright blue ring came flying out of nowhere and bestowed her with awesome powers while also saving her life. It had then transported her to the space outside of Earth where she had met not one but two of the Green Lanterns who had decided to train her and help her understand her new life. That had been little over a month ago and while she had learned much from them she and they felt like she was missing something. Either way that didn't matter now as she rushed down one of the halls in the watchtower, one of their earthbound teams had been hit hard and they needed a healer. She was confident she would get to them on time and thus when she did she could not help but smile. Dashing into the room she nodded at the others in there "If you are hurt please feel free to stay nearby if not please step outside so I won't be distracted." With that, she let out a deep breath before stepping to the center of the room as she did her ring began to glow and her voice only grew louder

"In fearful day, in raging night,

With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

She let out a gasp as a warm burst of blue light encompassed the whole room, those who were hurt would quickly start to feel better. Any visible wounds would start to heal and reknit themselves. Panting some she finished up and then leaned against the wall "Wooo I've never done something like that, this power is pretty amazing." she smiled and turned back to the others "Hi I'm Rain"

Board room. Debriefing.

Oracle

"Arthur..." She was about to correct Aquaman when John said his piece. "Precisely! THANK you, John! That's exactly my reasoning behind having Ravager speak to us..." Nightstar's anger, some of it misdirected in Barbara's opinion, other parts of it directed rightly at where it should be, came in.

"Young lady. Your hand... And I cannot fathom how or why you think this is entirely on you." She waved over so Nightstar would see her dad sitting where her Grandpa would normally. "You can thank Aquaman who motioned for Batman not to be here so that we can get through this debriefing without interruption. You can thank PowerGirl and Cyborg for calling 'I second it'. Stopping him from grilling you." She took a deep breath. "Now. Let's back up to the beginning of the battle itself, and tell us what moves you made to place your people. We will deal with Zatanna and Freya. But first... What led up to their behavior for why they are on report? Who's idea was it for the speedsters to attempt the risky move, which Barry thought was the only real alternative to possibly stopping that witch? Most important: What caused everything to spiral out of control so quickly, the description even from Artemis was 'blinded'? How did Loki manage to blind ALL of you? Even if it was temporarily? Not even the most seasoned veteran leader would've stood a chance if we're to believe Artemis' account, so training, or lack of, is a non factor."

"Artemis is in hot water as is. She'd have no reason to stretch the truth, considering it would actually be Nightstar's skin she's saving." Ollie pointed out, cause Hal Jordan to nod.

Dr. Quincy

Emilia was fit to be tied. This many injuries, so many severe, and the blame would fall on Nightstar or the villain. Those were the only two that could be blamed. She had no idea that that Loki was exactly who Artemis HAD blamed for the disaster. In fact, it was so compelling, many of the leaders around the crescent moon table facing Nightstar WERE blaming Loki, but Oracle still wanted Nightstar's full report on the battle and moves she made.

Injured parties

Amethyst stirred with a moan, but she'd be under observation a few days at least. Ember and Elsa's ears popped and they could hear again. Velocity and Atalanta had pretty much healed their physical injuries themselves through the power of the speed force.

Elsa

Elsa, who didn't get a chance to mother Nightstar correctly was out the door as soon as her ears popped and sat next to Atalanta and rubbed her back. "Want to talk about it?" She had come after the final blinding light that dispelled the Frost Giants illusion. All she really knew was about Freya's bloodlust. And Nightstar's decision. She was beginning to understand the hard choices that the leader had, and how even her daughter knew what it was going to take to save lives.

Artemis

Artemis paced outside the room as she awaited her turn to appear before the Justice League to go over her report. She had overheard what Lady Shazam had said to Ravager. Her reasoning made sense. It was just her choice of how she acted upon it, that lacked wisdom.

Last edited:
Nightstar:

John raised an eyebrow at Oracle as she agreed with him, he hadn't meant it as a good thing that Ravager would have likely been in the same circles as this Lady Loki, he meant it to show his distaste for her being allowed on the team, and being allowed on the Watch Tower. He was actually criticizing the decision of the "Big Three" and anyone who supported Ravager's appointment to Young Justice.

Arthur on the other hand had caught the meaning and he would have words for the Green Lantern later, as at the moment Nightstar had already arrived. Arthur himself had once been an enemy to the League, if only for a short time, when he thought they were a treat to Atlantis.

Nightstar huffed as she hear Oracle's reply, "My hand is fine... I don't even feel it..." she commented before taking a deep breath and continuing. "When I heard the alert..." she started and went on to explain how she had made the call that the team deploy, then called for a formation and strategy that the team didn't know which had put Velocity and Atalanta on a collision course with Amethyst, and she explained how everyone who was looking at Lady Loki had been blinded by the pair of flashes before the woman got away by using an illusion to fool them all. Through out the whole explanation she put all the blame on herself and gave none to anyone on the team nor their enemy at the time.

"My orders put the team at risk... if I hadn't ordered us to deploy or given orders the team didn't know... I wouldn't have three of my teammates in the med bay. I told you not to make me Team Leader..." she finished, her anger slightly decreased, and she was starting to feel the pain in her hand as her adrenaline died down.

John Stewart looked like he was about to say something, but Arthur quickly stomped on the Green Lantern's foot, causing the former Marine to glare daggers at the King of Atlantis.

Ravager:

Being that she was in the team rest area, she had noticed the arrival of someone in a blue light and got curious so she followed the blue streak to the med bay. She watched as the other young woman used her powers to heal the injured teammates. It took a lot to impress the former baddie, but this had, as she leaned against the door frame. "Hmm, I'm not sure now is the best time to try new abilities." she commented to the newly identified Blue Lantern, something Ravager had never seen before. "But I suppose if it works, no one is going to complain, right?" she commented with her usual smirk.

Cera
She continued to stare out the window enjoying the view as the others moved about behind her. Soon enough she would feel a warmth wash over her, the remnants of Rains powers as they leaked through the door. She had nothing to heal but it still felt nice glancing behind her she took in the state of her team and shook her head it would be a bit before they got things moving again. But they had survived the day and saved many lives so, for now, she was content to sit back and watch and would do what she needed to when asked.

Echo
She woke up with a start breathing hard and taking in the room around her for a moment. It was very white and the bed she was on seemed to be very comfortable and her side definitely felt better. She smiled and nodded her head as she looked around taking in a bright blueberry and some other strange shapes before she flopped back down "I'm just gonna rest a bit more mm seeing things" with that she passed out again

Atalanta
Whimpered as she looked up at the older woman and shook her head as she buried it between her legs again. "N no" she sat there shaking her head for a moment before beginning to speak anyway. "It's just I fucked up and fucked up bad. It was my first day and I didn't check where I was going and and and I'm pretty sure I killed that crystal girl." She shook her head new tears starting to fall unaware of what just transpired down the wall. All she knew is of the three of them in that crash she'd been the only one to walk away at this point. She continued to cry for several moments before leaning her head into the matronly woman's chest.

Rain
Smiled as she took in the wounds that were swiftly fading and healing thanks to her powers before turning around and taking in the other girl. She seemed to dominate what little space she was in some presence just radiating off of her. Of course, that didn't really affect the spunky alien she gave her a bright smile before shrugging "Oh no no no the healing wasn't new just doing it on that many was. I was fairly confident it would work and it did so yay." She giggled and nodded her head before holding her hand out to the other girl her smile still plastered to her face almost like it was permanent. "Like I said I am Rain and I'm a Blue Lantern if you hadn't figured that out by the light show and the ring."

Freya
Came to eventually and when she did she swiftly sat up only to let out a groan as massive headache overtook her. "Oh, mighty Thor it has been a long time since I went berserk." She groaned holding her head trying to calm the storm raging there when she finally looked up and took in her room. She instantly let out a gasp of fear the room was very small and it was locked tight. Her eyes went wide and her pupils dilated as she started to hyperventilate, she had spent several hundred years stuck in ice it had given her a bad case of claustrophobia and right now that was popping up. Shaking her head she quickly tried to pull the door free but found she was drained and had no powers and eventually she exhausted herself. Thus she quickly settled onto the bed and curled into a fetal position slowly rocking trying to ignore the walls as they closed in on her.

Oracle and Debriefing Council.

Barbara took a deep breath and adjusted her glasses. She frowned as she heard Nightstar blame herself and want to again throw the lousy leader card. "Again... I fail to see how it's all your fault. You just said yourself. EVERYONE looking. That means your ENTIRE team, just as Artemis said in her written report. You want to play the blame game... We'll play." She pressed a button in front of her. "Send Artemis in. No, I don't want Ravager and/or Elsa yet. Just. Artemis. Thank you."

She then asided to Nightwing, "Methinks thou daughter doth protest too much." She watched Artemis come in. "Thank you for coming so quickly, Artemis. Nightstar has just explained the review of your sitrep, and is calling herself unfit for leadership. Therefore, it falls on you to either prosecute or defend. Where do you stand? And explain your stance."

Artemis

When Artemis came in, expecting to be reprimanded in front of her leader for her part in the fiasco, she was all set to defend herself. The tables appeared turned. She stood there slack jawed long enough that her mentor, Oliver Queen, started drumming his fingers. "We're waiting, young lady."

Artemis pulled herself together and said firmly. "Defense." She cleared her throat and gave Nightstar a promised glare of no matter who was leader, they were talking about it later. Turning back to the debriefing panel, Artemis made her opening statement. "If you all will be honest with yourselves... How many of YOU as leaders of a team, would sit back on your hands and do nothing, knowing a powerful magic user was terrorizing Metropolis, and you had at your disposal the team we have? An archer." She pointed to herself, "Starbolt throwers, two to be exact. Two speedsters. A warrior. A warrior princess endowed with magic not unlike a Lantern just coming off a war. A changeling. Two powerful magic wielders. A powerful Superman like person that is magically enhanced. And a firestarter." The debriefing room got quiet. Artemis continued her defense of Nightstar. "By the quiet, I can assume you all, which are great and experienced leaders, would not hesitate to jump in. Did I mention that none are trained at Justice League level, except maybe the warrior princess, but DO have experience on the local level? All but the other warrior?" Artemis smirked. No one raised their hand except Hal Jordon who only kind of had it raised but elbow on the table indicating a might wait. "I just said you all are good leaders. I meant that. Not one of you except Mr. Jordon, maybe, would hesitate." Artemis faced Nightstar and directed the rest of the defense right at her. "You didn't either. Wanna know something? I wouldn't have either. We both know Speedy wouldn't have. By doing that... You saved countless civilian lives! Three bad injuries among those of us who signed up for this shit! Three! One civilian hero lost her hearing completely... AFTER the fact, because of something COMPLETELY out of your control, and TOTALLY unexpected." She gripped Nightstar's shoulders. "This wasn't your fault! Get over it! Move on! You did the right thing! Hell, you did the only thing that would cause the least injuries! How were you to know, with the limited information on Lady Loki, that she had that kind of power?! Her light could literally blind?!" She turned back to the debriefing council. "I checked some after I got up here. The blinding power was never mentioned. The illusions were. The bright flash was. Even Zatanna said bright when reporting it to us and you, Oracle. We went in expecting bright, not blinding. Everyone went out of control because they lost their sight. Literally. You want to blame anyone for that fiasco down there, then blame Loki. That's who's fault this is. Not Nightstar's. Not you guys. Not even Batman's stupid trial by fire plan that got us, meaning Nightstar and myself, all worked up and second guessing our abilities before we went out. Not lack of training. Not even lack of complete information. Only Loki. Loki should be the only one blamed." She glared at Nightstar again. "Only LOKI is at fault! I'd have done EXACTLY what you had except the speedsters. I'd have had them clearing civilians with Comet. There would have been DEATHS if I'd been in charge. There were NO civilian deaths on your watch, Nightstar. NONE! THAT'S the mark of a good leader!" She walked to the side and looked at the debriefing council, each member in turn.

Oracle finally looked like she started breathing again. Even Ollie took a deep breath and sighed.

"Forgot how passionate she could get about something." PowerGirl finally managed.

Elsa

All she could do was hold Atalanta and stroke her head and listen. "I was so angry at the Justice League when they sent me back pieces of my daughter. I didn't understand. I actually threatened the East Coast of the states, Gotham and Metropolis especially, with the worse snow storm in the history of the Earth. I blamed them and Arkham Asylum for my baby's death. If the doctors would have held on to Slade. If JL would have not involved her Young Justice. If. If. If. A mother who loses a child like that is full of those ifs. I then, when not running Arendelle, researched all the past regarding Young Justice, the Teen Titans, and Slade. I asked for and got the transcripts of that battle that cost my daughter her life. You know what I learned, sweetie? I learned what you heroes knew all the time. Every time you put on the mask, costume or cape. Civilians first. Sacrifice if one must, but the safety of the civilians come first. That's actually why I'm here to speak to the new leader of Young Justice and to the JL also. Stop kicking yourself and look at the evidence. You didn't kill the crystal girl. You broke her power source. That's it. And another thing. Whoever or whatever you were fighting is to blame. I only saw the aftereffects. A whole bunch of injured superheroes. Including that crystal girl you're so worried about, who actually groaned before I came out here. I'd suggest you let her get better first, though, okay? I have one more thing for you to focus on. Do you know what I didn't see? I didn't see one single injured or dead civilian. That's what being a hero is all about, right? Keep the civilians safe? The Young Justice was lucky to have Winter Maiden... Who knows how many lives she saved in that building; after she encased her friends... She encased the bomb. She sacrificed herself for the good of everyone else. I'm proud of her. Don't let this be the mistake that makes you quit or doubt yourself. You're special in your own way, and I'll even bet that crystal girl isn't blaming you." She kissed her forehead, and just sat with her. "So. I'm Elsa, Queen of Arendelle Norway. Way up north, above the Arctic Circle. And you are?"

Dr. Quincy

Emilia quickly went around checking each patient, she wasn't surprised by anything any super did any more. As she finished her examinations she grabbed the blue girl in a tight hug, "Thank you, Rain!" She said almost in happy tears. She released the hapless girl from her bearhug to end all bearhugs, and said, "They'll all have to stay a few days for observation, but that beats reconstructive surgery, weeks and/or months of therapy and rest... And hours upon hours of boredom for the patients." She then went back to talk quietly with the only actual awake patient. Zatara the Great. The three injured the most were busy resting.

Last edited:
Ravager:

Ravager nodded and hummed a bit as she heard the girl in blue, "Ah, well that makes sense. I can't say I've met a Blue Lantern before, I heard one of Earth's other Green Lanterns had become one, but I never met him. You can call me Ravager for now." she replied simply. When the Doctor started thanking the other girl Ravager rolled her eyes and went back out into the hall. She couldn't really say she cared too much for the Doc, not after she had tried to order her around. Ravager didn't take too well to orders from those she didn't know personally. Part of her upbringing by her dad she supposed, he had always made trusting others hard for her.

Nightstar:

Nightstar seemed a bit annoyed that Artemis didn't put at least some of the blame on her, she felt she had put the other girls in the place they had been. If not for her orders neither Speedster would have been so close, not would Amethyst have felt the need to close the gap or block Lady Loki's path. She would likely calm down later and thank the Archer for not throwing her under the bus, but right now she felt like the needed to be. Maybe it was part not wanting to be the leader, and part feeling guilty and responsible for everyone getting her. Also by now the adrenaline was wearing off and her hand was starting to hurt, a lot. When Artemis finished Nightstar sighed, and even seemed to huff, but she didn't say anything.

"Fine, don't blame me... but there are still at least two issues on the table." she said as she turned her attention back to the League members, this time her anger was not directed at herself, but them. "During the fight, one of your members, Zatanna to be exact, faked an injury which could have led to more of my team getting hurt, because our own Magic users were down, or pretending to be. What's more, one of my Team went into some kind of battle rage or whatever and tried to kill me, and likely other members of the team. I want to know what will be done about them? If it were my call Freya would be off the team and locked up permanently. But it's not up to me, because I have to recuse myself as it was me she attacked first." she finally said, her voice was level and calm, but perhaps that was worse then her raising her voice. Her mother, Starfire, was very much the same way, quiet when her anger was at it's highest, and no one wanted the be the target of her wrath.

Meanwhile in Gotham:
Rachel Fairbanks:

Rachel had lived in Gotham most of her life, and had often see or heard about Batman and Robin's exploits. Not to mention Nightwing and Batgirl as well. Though the latter hadn't been seen for some time, or at least not the real Batgirl at least. Of course she knew that Oracle was the original Batgirl, but no one else who wore the suit was ever as good as her. But Rachel had a plan to change that, she would become Batgirl! Not that she planned to ask the big bad Bat or anything, no, her plan called drastic measures. She was going to break into the Bat-cave, not an easy feat mind you, but she had been perfecting her hacking skills for years and she fancied herself on the same level as Oracle and original Robin, now Nightwing. Oh yes she knew they were all connected, what else were amazing hacking skills for? Besides she was a fan and had followed all the information she could find on them. She knew how Robin had one day appeared, then disappeared, then Nightwing had popped up. Batgirl had also started when the first Robin was around. Then the Second Robin appeared, before being killed by the Joker, and not long after Batgirl had disappeared and Oracle appeared. Then after some time a new Robin, and the Red Hood appeared. She didn't know who the Red Hood was, but she was sure he had more of a connection to Batman then he did to any criminal.

But enough about the history lesson, it wasn't important to Rachel's goal. She was currently on her black bike, riding out to a secluded area out side Gotham, where there was a water fall to be exact. She had planned this to the letter, and mapped the paths of the Bat-mobile and Bat-jet every time it appeared, until she could get with at least 75-80% certainty where the entrance to the Bat-Cave might be. While this didn't tell her who the Caped-Crusader was, she knew it was likely she could find what she was looking for. If rumors that he kept all the suits and even some items from his enemies were true then she had no doubt the original Batgirl suit would be there. So she pushed her bike as she rode through the hills, sure that there would be no Batman at his cave to night. Her sensors she had placed in the wood alerted her that the Bat-jet had left 30 minutes ago, which was why she was pushing the her bike so hard, no telling when the Bat would return.

Imagine how surprised she will be when she does learn the identity of the members of the Bat-Family including her idol!

Cera
Wandering the tower checking everything out she knows she won't be called in for the meeting and there isn't much she can do for those who are hurt so she decides to take a look around.

Echo
Completely out of it her body healed of the worst injuries now she just needs time to let her body relax and wake up. Every now and then she will mumble something in her sleep its completely incoherent but it shows shes getting back to normal.

Freya
Could not help as she rocked back and forth on the bed the walls were getting closer and closer and her breathing started to elevate. She couldn't do anything for the moment she was stuck and forced to endure it.

Atalanta
Continued to hold herself her arms wrapped around her legs but her head was up as she looked at Elsa listening to her talk. She slowly nodded her head at her words she couldn't imagine losing someone like she had lost her daughter. She would probably still be angry but it seemed the great queen had eventually worked through her pain and channeled it for the better. At the mention that Amethyst was ok she let out a sigh and it felt like a massive weight was let off her shoulders. She wanted to dispute what she was saying but the Queen was being so kind to her and it was only her first day as part of a team. She could only get better and they had saved the civilians, well she hadn't but the others had so maybe they could do this eventually. Rubbing her eyes she nodded her head blushing as it was kissed before holding her hand out "Th thank you ma'am my names Atalanta and I'm from Texas." she gave a weak smile before hugging the matronly figure "I really needed that."

Rain
She smiled and nodded "It seems they are pretty rare I had never known about them until the ring showed up." she smiled and nodded her head until suddenly she was grabbed by the doctor and the mercenary disappeared. "You are welcome um doctor I am very glad I could help and I'm sure they will get better soon." she smiled and glanced over the girls in the room one last time before making her way out. She was curious about the team so she kind of wandered around taking them in to see what they looked like and what their powers were potentially.

Oracle and Debriefing Council

Oracle nodded. "Finally we can get to the meat and potatoes of this. We've looked over Artemis' and Dr. Quincy's written reports on Zatanna. She has been officially removed from active duty and will be pushing papers for the foreseeable future. Basically, she's everyone's secretary at any given moment anytime we need something typed up, filed or even need a cup of coffee. What we need from you is only what led up to Freya's loss of control, and also help us understand what led to the loss of hearing. I also understand Lady Shazam has been written up by Artemis and reported but not written up by Dr. Quincy in regards to notes? And Ravager reported for disobeying Dr. Quincy. Once those things are cleared up, you're getting that hand looked at. Clear? Let's deal with Freya first."

Artemis

Between Nightstar blaming herself and Lady Shazam's lack of wisdom in how she handled the miscommunication situation, Artemis had to constantly bite her tongue, until Oracle mentioned it in passing before once again bringing what happened to the Viking back to the forefront. It probably would depend on that fight on whether she would dismiss the charges she was bringing on Lady Shazam and Ravager for insubordination... Though, truth be told, she felt Zatanna's fakery outshadowed Shazam's stupidity. She smirked as she heard the magician had been, for all pretences and purposes, demoted, and she wasn't afraid to even show it to Nightstar, who was closest to her in vicinity. She didn't care if Nightstar called her out for it, bringing the adults' attention to it. Justice was served in her opinion.

Elsa

Elsa nodded, yet stayed near Atalanta since it was close to the entrance that Artemis went through. She noticed the white haired teen going by. "Excuse me, do you know what is taking so long? Are your leaders in trouble for something they omitted leading up to the ice warrior going berserk?" She asked cordially. "I was hoping to warn about my ex by now. I might be over it, but Jack Frost? Not so much. Elementals apparently hold grudges longer than humans, including humans with powers." She didn't know how or what Ravager thought of her, but was willing to put her best foot forward with olive branch in hand via communication.

Ravager:
After hearing the Blue Lantern's reply, and being interrupted by the annoying Doctor who thought she could give orders that would override orders from the team's leaders she left the hospital wing. Though she didn't get far before she was stopped again, this time by the woman known as Elsa. Ravager didn't know much about her, but she guess she most be important since the others knew her. Having been in a different crowd she didn't know the Queen as well. When the blonde woman spoke to her she stopped, with an arched eyebrow and slight frown. "How should I know? I'm just the 'reformed baddie with a sword and daddy issues' but whatever it is, I'm sure you'll get a chance to speak to them soon enough. If you're as important as I've heard." she replied, using the phrase she had once heard John Stewart use to describe her. She didn't exactly mean to sound so rude, it was just her personality, she was naturally abrasive, to everyone. "Whatever is taking them so long I'm sure they will be done with it soon." she added with a shrug. She didn't really have much more to say, but she waited to see if Elsa had anything else to say or ask.

Nightstar:
Nightstar didn't comment on Artemis' show of delight at Zatanna being punished, she had other things that were more important to deal with. Though it was pretty clear that she was getting more annoyed the longer this too, as she trying very hard not to tap her foot in a show of her annoyance. "I don't care about my blasted hand right now... As I said before, the Giants were revealed to be an illusion..." she went on to explain what had happened with Freya, in more detail then before, making an effort to show her annoyance in her words. She finished with her Starbolt enhanced punch that had knocked the former Viking Warrior out, and everything up until they arrived on the Watch Tower. "I really didn't care about Lady Shazam's notes, I didn't read them. As for Ravager, she had her orders, from me, and followed them. Dr. Quincy had plenty of help from more then half the team that was still standing. And would of had another pair of hands if Zatanna hadn't faked an injury." she finished, and despite what she said about her hand, it really was starting to hurt quite a lot now. But she fought to keep from showing her pain, though her voice had wavered a few times because of it.

"I'm not really sure what else there is to say, I can't speak for the hearing loss, because mine was fine the whole time." she added simply. She just wanted to know what the League planned to do, so she could check on her team, and of course get her hand looked at. It was in a lot of pain, and she was bleeding enough that she left a small trail on the metal floor. Of course she didn't know their night wasn't quite over yet.

Rachel Fairbanks:
When she arrived at the spot, it took her a moment to actually spot the cave, but find it she did. With a smirk she hid her bike nearby but out of site, she needed it for a quick get away if things turned south. Her confidence was high as she entered the cave system and followed it, making sure to watch out for any traps, both high and low tech. The last thing she needed was to get caught before she even made it into the Bat-cave itself. As she moved she pulled out her portable computer, a small pocket sized device she used for hacking and made sure to scramble any signals near her, in hopes of keeping her movements secret for now. Eventually she made it into Batman's secret lair and was amazed by the size of it.

"So it's true..." she commented as she noticed the "Rogue's Gallery" where Batman kept artifacts from every one of his encounters with his foes. Then she noticed the other vehicles he used as well as the many costumes lining one wall, both his own and that of his proteges, that was where the Batgirl suit would be. She also noticed the massive computer that dominated the large space and was in awe, so that was how he kept track of everything she thought. Pushing her awe aside she shook her head to clear it, and carefully made her way to the suits. Any noises made her pause and look around, fearing Batman would return at any time, no knowing she might also run into Alfred. She was so close now, she couldn't let anything get in the way of her goal.

Freya
Could do nothing but curl up on herself

Echo
Resting

Cera
Wandering around

Rain
Was happily making sure her patients were doing alright for the moment. Once she was satisfied she wandered outside and stopped beside the small group that had former. Like the queen she was curious about what had happened down on the planet.

Atalanta
Continued to just hold onto the mature hero her arms wrapped around her tightly and the occasional sniffle being heard from the girl. However, after a bit she heard Elsa ask someone a question and when she looked up she spotted Ravager stopping near them to talk. Blushing she quickly let go of the woman and straightened up her face streaked with tears. Rubbing them a bit she raised a brow at the new alien girl wandering close but she let it be. She was a little let down by her answer to Elsa's question though, because of her accident she had missed the second half of the battle and thus had no real clue about why the villain had got away and why Freya was in trouble. She shook her head some as she looked up at her with a raised brow "But what exactly happened before Mrs. Elsa showed up. Where did the villain lady go and what happened with Perma?"

Oracle

Oracle kept her cool until Nightstar said how she stopped Freya. Then she developed a tic. A tic that even Nightwing recognized, having seen it on Starfire a number of times when dealing with Nightstar even though she wasn't from this universe. Nightwing placed a hand on Bab's shoulder as Wonder Woman gripped the other. Oracle continued to give the mom glare at Nightstar. "I'm calm." She said eerily calm and quiet. A sure sign she wasn't. Aloud to Nightstar, she said, still eerily calm, "You can bet we'll be collaborating that with the Queen, who you said created a blizzard of equal strength to Freya's, yet failed to stop her." She looked at the other two, and Diana, the only true member of the JLA trinity there, spoke up.

"Nightstar. You and Artemis BOTH will REMIND ALL of Young Justice that when a situation becomes a medical situation as this did; the on call emergency doctor, whether it's Quincy or someone else, supercedes even you and Artemis. While you get the hand attended to... By QUINCY... You WILL remind her to exhaust ALL available avenues before executing said directive as YOU are still captain of the ship and Artemis is your Number One. IS THAT CLEAR?! Dismissed and send Ravager and Elsa in together."

Artemis

Artemis sighed. "Come on, Fearless Leader... I'll escort you. I have a feeling they're done with me as well. Besides... I don't know how you didn't suffer any hearing loss. I was far away and still have a bothersome ringing in them. Even now."

Debriefing Council (in between)

Green Arrow was first to speak up. "That tears it for me. Ravager and Harley Quinn, even on their worse days, don't go off like that."

Cyborg nodded. "Agreed. I vote for an extended stay in Hotel Lockdown for Freya for a few more weeks. Beyond today."

Even Green Lantern Jordon, drumming his fingers on the tabletop, nodded in agreement. "Hell. Even IVY is better behaved. Her plants.... Meh, not so much."

Oracle glared at Hal Jordan, her tic still in full 'Mom' mode. "Hal. You forget. We have the teen version of her from Earth 4SHG."*

"Harley's pissed it isn't HER 'Red'." Arrow said. "So who replaces Zatanna as mentor?"

Oracle's grinned meanly, looking at Arrow. "Ollie... I have a little job for you..."

Unless Ollie passes the buck to Speedy... He'd be eating his arrows for dinner. Canary thought she was free and clear of being denmother.

Elsa

Elsa shook her head as she looked at Ravager and patted Atalanta as she arose. "Wasn't long ago, relatively speaking, I had my own similar issues. A little bit different when you're a different kind of freak." She waved both hands, creating a soft gentle snow to fall on both Ravager and herself. "Don't worry. I won't sing it as I'm no Idina Menzel... But I will SAY it." She had approached and although still out of Ravager's space, whispered towards her, "Let it go." She then gave a gentle smile and offered a hug... If Ravager was interested.

Atalanta was now free to check on the two she worried about... But especially the gem girl.

Batcave: Batcomputer

The computer kicked on and some voice that sounded like Alfred mated with an AI and got a mechanical Bull from Night Court, kicked on "Alert! Alert! Alert! Intruder in Batcave... Initiation of Obstacle Course BG-7 Delta in effect, now." An obstacle course that Barbara Gordon herself had to run to prove her mettle to Bruce (although Alfred already knew her secret), popped out, blocking Rachel from her target. Lasers started firing in her general direction randomly... And once she would decide to run it, would find trapdoors suddenly opening beneath her (dumping her outside), smoke screens of various colors, arrows (dulled of course), bullets (rubber... Of course) coming at her, yet the price was still the same. Batgirl's original batsuit. Should Rachel reach it.

(* For Super Hero Girls, of course! :D )

Last edited:
Nightstar:

Nightstar watched the League member as she finished going over what had happened, a second time, and waited to see their answers, but it seemed they were very forthcoming with them, at least not to her. Though when Wonder Woman spoke up, Nightstar was about to argue that given their situation her orders overrode anything the Doctor said, but before she could, and land herself in more hot water, Artemis was pulling her away. With a huff she followed the archer out of the room.

Briefing room(in between)

Arthur Curry didn't really like what he was hearing from his fellow League members, and as one of the original members, felt his word should have more weight in the situation. That and he understood being a Warrior, more so then most of the League members, perhaps only Wonder Woman had a similar or better understanding of what most Warriors went through and how they worked.

"You're all so quick to dismiss Freya as a troublemaker, however you forget that at least two Warriors sit before you at this very table. Wonder Woman and I both grew up, or at least have heritage that comes from Warrior races, The Amazons for Diana, and Atlantis for myself. We know what it is like to get lost in a battle. It takes training, not isolation to learn to control those impulses. I purpose that Diana mentor young Freya, after all Power Girl, you benefited from training with the Amazons when you started as Super Girl, correct? Keep her on the team, but give her extra training and a way to work off the extra energy she gets from being in a fight, and teach her to control her emotions and prevent what happened today from happening again. Surely that will be more beneficial then locking her in a cell, which is already having an adverse effect." Arthur said calmly, his tone showing his authority. He despised that many people saw him as a joke. And although he had been reluctant to take the Atlantian Throne, he sounded every bit the King he was. To prove his point he pulled up the security feed of Freya's cell.

Nightstar & Ravager

Ravager rolled her eyes at Elsa, "That was the cheesiest thing I've ever heard... You're worse then the Big Red Dummy." she said simply before turning back to Atalanta with a small shrug. "No one really knows what happened with the woman claiming to be Loki, as for Perma, she went berserk and attacked Nightstar. She ordered Perma be locked up, after finally knocking her out. Beyond that, I don't know." Ravager admitted simply.

It was about then that Artemis would appear, with Nightstar in two. The latter's annoyance was still clear on her face as she paused when she noticed the other three. "The League wants to see you two," she said as she pointed at Elsa and Ravager with her uninjured hand. This of coursed confused Ravager who had no idea why they would want to see her. She supposed she had out stayed her welcome and was being kicked off the team. Then Nightstar turned her attention to Atalanta, "I'm glad to see you up, I was worried about you and the others. I'm sorry I endangered all of you." she said, still blaming herself for half the team getting hurt. Then she continued on to the medical bay. In fact when she arrived she purposefully avoided Dr. Quincy and made a show of it, just so Oracle and the other League members could see it on the cameras. She also wanted to prove a point to the usual team doctor as she went to one of the other doctors to get her hand checked out.

Ravager sighed, "Well, we'd better not keep them waiting. Better to be kicked off the team sooner rather then later." she commented as she rolled her eyes and entered the briefing room. She didn't really wait for the Queen to follow her, as she made it pretty clear before, she didn't really know much about the other woman.

Batcave
Rachel Fairbanks

Just as she was about to open the glass case remotely she noticed the movement and heard the voice of the computer and nearly hit the roof. She thought she had disabled the security systems, but she must have missed one. But she didn't have long to think about that as the course suddenly formed and she had to start dodging stuff. It wasn't exactly easy, but she was no slouch and quickly dodged what she needed to dodge made her way to the suit case. When she landed next to the case with her targeted suit she found a panel on the wall and quickly disabled the obstacle course then hacked into the computer and shut it down, at least for the next hour or so to give herself time to get away. She wasn't as skilled as her idol had been, yet, but she could hold her own. While her hacking skills were even greater then another member of the Bat-family, one who was currently sitting in for Batman, in orbit. He was the only other person able to hack the Batcave and Watch Tower, without super powers, well, now there was another person who could and she now had the Batgirl suit.

With the suit in her possession left the Batcave and made her way back to her bike hidden outside. Here she finally undressed from her street clothes, stuffing them in her bag and putting that on her bike she didn't plan to stay in just her bra and panties for long as she soon pulled on the Batgirl suit with a smile. This was what she had waited so long for and now she would finally get to live up to her greatest idol. With the suit on she jumped on her bike and sped back to Gotham City. It was time for Batgirl to take to the roof tops once more to fight crime.

Back
Top Bottom