Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Justice AU (Frozen Princess, LadyWolfie, Rain K)

After reading each opening, who is your favorite character that you look forward to reading about?

• Amethyst

• Artemis

• Atalanta

• Batgirl

• Comet

• Echo

• Ember

• Freya

• Lady Loki

• Lady Shazam

• Lady Thor

• Nightstar

• Ravager

• Velocity

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watch Tower:
Alina

Alina thought for a moment before asking her questions.
"Well, um just a couple, how will I know when I am done? Is there anything more lethal? and I guess, is it okay if I destroy the equipment, or is there like a way to deactivate it as an umm takedown replacement? wait you said holographic? are they able to attack or only for target practice?" She placed her hand to her lips as she thought of her questions. She nodded to her after a moment confirming that was all of her questions.
"I have umm done things like this before, at least I have done similar things before" she added a little hesitant.

Star City

Ember was happy to go about looking for wayward citizens and finding none. Erin threw up her hands in disgust again and headed off for her hotel after saying, "Then I leave you lot with this enigma. Who in their right minds would be out on an evening like this save heroes and Londoners? Good evening, then."

Artemis scoffed again. "Who'd she think she was? Sherlock Holmes in the flesh? What a crackpot."

Elsa was looking at the runes. "Someone get some pictures of these ancient Nordic runes before they fade completely. I want to decipher these... Because if we're talking Asgard? Loki and this girl might be just the beginning!"

"Or the girl may be the only." Mariam looked concerned. "The magician with the power of Loki may mean that girl... Who we need a name to call her..." She gulped, "Is the sole survivor of Ragnarok!" There... Finally... Was the wisdom of Athena. "We may be looking at the end of the Norse gods, and the last survivor."

Elsa looked at everyone. "Well... THAT was encouraging."

Artemis raised an eyebrow. "Damn, Queenie. And I thought I had snark."

National City

Lois watched the agent until he shifted to the more familiar forms. When she saw Kara alive but groggy and shaking, her mouth dropped... "How...?"

"Tasered." Kara was still wobbly and weak from her experience.

PowerGirl shook her head. "C'mon J'onn. You know better. I haven't instigated anything recently after Superman laid it out on the line for me." She took a deep breath. "Truth is, we had them beat by about two minutes. I was in the hole trying to lift that god's hammer with no luck. They started on me, first, threatening immediately, while I took the diplomatic route, this time. DEO are the ones who took it upon themselves to act like I was some threat. As soon as they learned no mortal on this planet would be able to even lift it... They all saw me struggling with that, what would they have done? What they always do. Bury it. Too many witnesses." She then held onto one of the bars. "Your turn, dear J'onn... If you can answer it... With all the meteors that fall all around the earth every day and night... Why is it only those that happen during severe thunderstorms are the ones actually gone after."

Kara looked at the man as if he had two heads, but not from the shape shifting. "If I've developed any strange abnormal abilities, it's from experimenting with glowing green rocks I found around the farm where I grew up in Smallville. And that... Bastard that hurt PowerGirl while she was just talking, was the same exact creep who barged onto Pa's farm in Smallville after a glowing green rock like the one I threw onto the nearby golf course somewhere. He caused my Pa to have a heart attack with his bullying, Mr. Jones. When I learned those rocks made Superman sick, I started experimenting with it to try to neutralize it. All I managed to do is make a supercat out of my pet, and then I couldn't duplicate that test for other farm animals. Pa nixed that, anyway. I'm actually still looking for a neutralizing agent so I can make Superman an antidote. I'm sure he'd love that. So only way I got anything... It's from those experiments."

Superman did need to return. If nothing else than to set his sister straight about Kryptonite and why it made HER sick from all the experiments (as well as being around it, although not as much now).

Gotham

Some Random Office Bldg Roof

With Huntress taking off for some place in City Hall, Hornette decided to approach Oracle. But first, she glanced at Batgirl. "Green Hornette... Or... Just Hornette, for short." She tipped her hat slightly. "At your service."

With a sigh, Oracle looked at the remaining Birds. She then looked at Batgirl. "Where to even begin, young lady. Hacking. Breaking and Entering. Stealing. Impersonation." She folded arms and raised an eyebrow. "Shall I go on?"

Hornette chose then to strike. "Granted... But couldn't we use someone like her, turn those talents to good?"

"I'm listening, Hornette. Better make it real good considering the thin ice you're on with Huntress." Oracle emphasized the last two words. She had no idea Hornette had fallen out of favor with one of her staunch supporters due to pressure from activist groups.

"If Huntress wasn't impressed with what she was able to do.... We're talking the fort Knox of all alarm systems, here. Plus the evasion tactics that caused me to miss the cape. The heart is usually something you go by."

Oracle nodded. "Why you're on the team. Alright..." She rolled over to Batgirl. "I want one good reason to give you a chance for every crime committed that I already listed. Why should I give you a pass and a chance?" She held up a hand to Ivy. "She stays wrapped up for delivery if she can't."

Hornette was the one to say "ouch."

GCPD HQ

Commissioner Gordon sighed as a trio of his friends, who right now weren't exactly happy with him right now stormed in, with the female of the trio coming right to the desk and slamming her hands on it. "Problem, Prosecutor?" He nodded the two gentlemen. One in black, and a chauffer's outfit, arms folded, holding station, and the other in a green trenchcoat, mask and hat, hands on side, arms akimbo.

"Problem?! Damned right there's a problem, Jim. Why are we pulling Hornette when she's actually been doing an outstanding job? She took down Rupert Thorne, and we had enough evidence that stuck, that he's going away for a VERY long time! We're talking several DECADES, Jim... DECADES!"

"First. She had help from three Birds of Prey... Though I have no idea how Catwoman became a Bird."

"Oracle had n anonymous tip. From a certain insect." Green Hornet Senior said casually. "We all agreed to put my daughter in that team and not leave her to her own devices. This isn't when I was roaming the streets thirty years ago. It was getting a bit dangerous then. She needs to be on a team, Jim. A team."

Katherine poked the desk. "Everyone worked hard on her cover, Jim. Everyone. You included. You're throwing all this out... Something that is working... Why?!"

Jim Gordon pinched his nose as he rubbed his eyes. "Long story short, I'm getting flak from child's rights activists who can't grasp that she's 16, and thus legal consent to be working in any job that isn't selling alcohol. She's busting them, without even going in. But no... Child labor laws. Which support us, actually. We're leading to her delinquency. Her hours are too long. All kinds of other things."

Britt Reid scoffed. "I never thought I'd see this day. Get a load of this Kato. The girl you trained, who is of legal age to work on certain cases, is about to be fired by her employer who is caving in to people who are protesting against something they don't understand." Looking at the Commissioner, he said, "Jim. Wake up. Some of these are the same people who want to defund you! It's like they'd rather have Thorne back on the streets... We can't have that, can we? What would Batman say?"

"He might agree with me. Put her in Teen Titans. There were plenty of teens with no powers who were with them." Gordon sighed. "As much as I love your work, and what she's doing... I may have no choice but to..."

"Fire her?" Katherine growled. "With all the mob bosses still out there? Including Penguin?"

If ever the COMMISSIONER needed support... It was now.

Watchtower

Harley glanced at Star Girl. "Stifle it, Starshine. I just got a message from ol' Mars hisself to let things be. It's handled. Ca-pish-she? Ya don't like it go get some lumps on the obstacle course. Maybe you can show the new girly how it's done."

Harley had a point. Stargirl's only ace was the obstacle course, and even that wasn't fully 100%. Just an A. Her only one.

Last edited:
Watch Tower:
Hawkgirl arched an eyebrow at the girl, or at least it looked like she had under her helmet as she heard the questions. "There is a finish line, with the additions of the targets or enemies its just a simply obstacle course to run. As for damage, this thing was designed to survive use by Superboy and Superman, highly doubt you could destroy anything and the enemies are mostly holographic, aside from a few turrets that are easy to replace if they are damaged too much. It's possible to get hurt, but mostly you'll just get a few shocks, but some can put you in the infirmary so I wouldn't take the chance of getting hit." Hawkgirl explained, for anyone else the tone might have sounded bored, but this was just how Hawkgirl sounded most of the time when not saving the world.

"When you're ready just take your place at the start line." She added as she turned to the console so she could control the difficulty. The finish line was on the opposite side of the control room from the start line.

Star City:
Nightstar, Ravager, & Torunn:
Nightstar watched the woman storm away, she didn't think she was being that rude, but maybe it was more Wonder Woman's comments then her own that angered the British woman so much. "I don't know Arty... but it was a bit odd for her to be out in a storm like this... I mean no one else is out... do you think that was.... no I doubt that woman calling herself Loki is that interested in us." she thought out loud before turning to listen to the others and seeing the team doing as ordered for a change from just minutes before. "I don't really carry a camera... Mary aren't you part of your school news paper team? Or have your cell, could you get the pictures?" she added as she thought about what both Mary and Elsa said. It seemed impossible to be standing in the presences of a Norse God. Sure the Greek Gods were real here, but if the other ones were real too, wouldn't they have been seen before now? Surely Wonder Woman would have those answers, she was the closest connection besides Hercules that Nightstar could think of.

Ravager groaned as she was healed, and while the physical injuries were fixed by Rain, she was still feeling the effects of the concussion and would likely still be out for a while, well at least dizzy. Though it was possible that, if she heard the current conversation she would milk this for a bit, to stave off any punishment.

Speedy looked around then glanced at the markings on the ground. "I'm pretty shocked they survived the battle, I mean look how torn up the street was by that last attack... The JL is likely to get this bill, but Oracle is gonna flip... but then again they had a problem in Gotham... you won't believe this, someone hack the Bat-Comupter and got into the Batcave undetected. There are reports that Batgirl is or was seen jumping roof tops near the GCPD HQ." Speedy/Cardinal commented as she looked at the scene around them and did Nightstar a favor and took pictures of the Norse Markings with her own phone which she kept in her belt. What a girl needs her cell phone these days, don't look at her like that.

Nightstar glanced at her former team leader, "Really? Then why are you here, haven't you been trying to get on with the Birds of Prey?" she commented to Speedy with a small smirk. She guessed that Black Canary had simply left her behind here, or something like that, probably because of the storm. "Whom ever this girl is, we need to get her to the Watchtower, Wonder Woman do you know if the Boom-tube can transport items? I don't want to leave that sword in the middle of the street." she asked as she moved towards the sword.

Torunn did not stir at all, her injuries were minor, it was the strain on her body from jumping universes that kept her down for now.

"Team report! We need to be ready to return to the Watchtower soon." Nightstar called to everyone. Then she activated her comms unit, "Harley, can the Boom-tube be used to move an object to the Evidence lockup on the Tower? Also we have two injured and in need of beds in the Med-bay, waiting on confirmation of any civilian casualties. Standby for full report."

National City:
J'onn frowned slightly as he heard Power Girl's side of the story, "While I don't know what ARGUS was here for, Waller will be getting a complaint from my Office. It is the DEO's job to look into these things. It is safer to keep Civilians off the site rather than expose them to unnecessary dangers. The League clears a scene in a similar manner, using heroes like Booster Gold, Stargirl, or Plasticman, when we have a situation in which Civilians are put in danger do we not?" he asked calmly. "I'm not saying you are wrong and Agent Dolson was right, in fact his actions crossed a line we should not cross, but you must understand, with Superman gone everyone is on edge. The fear of another encounter with Doomsday or Darkseid without Superman here has many people worried."

Then as he heard Kara's story, he glanced at Power Girl, wondering what she thought of it before turning to Lois Lane, "From this point on Ms. Lane you are under a code of silence and must promise to not reveal anything you hear from this point forward to anyone." J'onn commented sternly. He waited for her confirmation before he continued, expecting Karen to back him up when he revealed what he knew about Kara. Of course, he planned to wipe most of this conversation from Lois' mind, but she didn't need to know that right now, after all if she knew Kara was a Kryptonian, it would put Clark's identity at risk too.

"I will tell you this once Kara Jor-El, do not go near those green rocks again, it is known as Kryptonite. They are the debris of your home planet and give off a radiation that is now dangerous to your kind. It can even be used to kill you." J'onn said calmly. "Oh yes, I know who you are. I was entrusted by your Father Jor-El to watch over you and Kal when you arrived on Earth. I have done so now for many years, it is why I became a Police Officer in Metropolis as well as became the Head of the DEO. So that I could complete this duty not just as myself, but while in disguise as well. It is time you learn to control your powers, and with Kal's disappearance it would be best for you to join the Young Justice team." his words didn't seem to leave much room for argument, but he would listen if Kara decided not to take his advice.

Gotham City:
Batgirl:
Batgirl arched an eyebrow as she heard the girl and saw the tip of the hat. It seemed a bit odd to her, but she didn't really comment, what could she even say to that. All she could really do at the moment was listen, given that she was still tied up. As she listened she felt a bit sad that Oracle didn't seem to like the fact that she had kind of done this all in honor of her idol. Then again she supposed if someone impersonated her she wouldn't be very happy about it either. "Well... I mean didn't you technically do similar to become Batgirl? If I recall correctly Batman was against you putting on the cape and cowl too, but you still did it and even got trained by him. Sure I snuck into the Batcave, but it was for a good cause. Like I said before Gotham needs Batgirl!" She wasn't really sure if she was putting up a good argument at the moment, but she did have one more thing she could try. "That aside, if I can hack the Bat-computer, what prison on Earth could hold me? That didn't come out right... I mean... I... Look, you've seen what I can do! I just need a chance... someone gave you a shot once! and besides Red Hood became Robin because Batman was impressed that he had the nerve to steal the tyres off the Batmoblie!" She hoped that last bit would be enough.

Huntress:
In classic Batman fashion, Huntress was sitting on the windowsill completely undetected by the others in the room. How she managed to get the window open without being noticed was anyone's guess. She waited and listened as the argument seemed to get worse and it even seemed the Commissioner was losing to some less then D-class former hero. Huntress' scoff practically echoed in the silence following the last question. "Penguin is out of your league, even with Kato to back you up, in his prime." she commented coolie, making her presence known to everyone. "The problem with your argument Mr. Reid is that the Birds don't just take on Mob Bosses, and even if we did, have you forgotten what happened when Stephanie Brown tried to take down Black Mask, who is basically one of those Mob Bosses you're talking about? Oh... maybe you don't the multiverse is so screwed up right now I sometimes forget who I'm dealing with." her attitude which seemed calm at first changed as she stood up and made her way towards the desk, stopping when she was next to it and turning to face the three people confronting Commissioner Gordon, her face seemed to darken as a shadow passed over it.

"As I said Mob Bosses aren't our only target. What happens when the Joker comes back, or Two-Face decides he's ready for anther crime. How about Scare Crow? Do you really think your daughter is ready for that? Are you willing to risk what happened to Barbara Gordon or Jason Todd happening to your daughter?" she had used Barbara for a reason, she wanted everyone in the room to remember what the Joker had done to the Commissioner's own family and show why he might be concerned about the Green Hornet's daughter. "Sure the Titans take on more then the Mob too, but their missions are sent to them from the League, they don't get sent after criminals they can't handle. And if they do, backup isn't far away. For the Birds, we operate alone for the most part with only Oracle to direct us, and if we run into trouble, help isn't always a simple call away. With the Titans she would also be staying at Titan Tower, with the rest of the Team, so if someone does manage to get past the security systems, she's not alone when someone like Deathstoke or Brother Blood comes knocking." as she spoke she made sure to look each person in the eye, daring them to argue with the points she made. "So now what do you have to say now?" she looked at each in turn, waiting for their replies.

WW and Freya
Diana watched the woman walk away and shrugged before turning back to Nightstar "Ignore her she was in the way and you have a job to do. This scene as of right now is much better than the one you had running moments ago. Granted there is no danger currently but still you are doing as a leader should and your team is listening so good." As she talked she watched as the Viking warrior drew close to the unconscious girl and her weapon, she would let it be for the moment as it seemed the girl had a keen interest in the one lying on the ground.

Freya drew close to the unconscious girl and scrutinized her she had to admit from their depictions of Thor the girl looked somewhat like him, of course she always thought he would have red hair. Shrugging she moved to the mark on the ground and upon looking it over dropped to her knees then glanced back at the unconscious girl
"Merkið af Bifrost sem hún kemur sannarlega frá Valhalla. Af öllum augum föður." She sat astounded for a moment before shaking her head and glancing back at the other. "If she is who she says she is then only she or her father can move that sword."

Atalanta
Dashed up and down the street looking this way and that for any civilians or victims but it seemed they had done a pretty good job before the fight and she only needed to help someone out of their business as the door had been blocked. Giving them a wave she raced back to the team and stopped next to Nightstar. "We are all clear ma'am only one civilian was still around and she was in her business but I helped her out and she was good to go." She gave her a smile some of her pep back in her step as she had actually done something helpful and worthwhile this time.

Comet
After having Rain check her over for a moment and declaring she was good to go Comet moved about shifting some rubble and debris trying to make it easier for the clean up crews when they came through. Nodding her head in approval she moved over to the rest of the team and settled down on her feet before stretching her arm out above her head. "I am the ok and I have apologized to the building for damaging her I do so hope she will forgive me." She smiled and nodded towards the building where her crater was "I am the ready when you are."

Rain
Smiled at the other alien after helping her out and then moved over to Ravager giving her a few pokes "She'll be good just know yelling till the headache goes away as for sleeping beauty over their I don't know what to make of her. She's not quite human but she's also not a species from another planet so best answer is shes weird." She chuckled and shrugged before settling down on the ground cross legged and waiting to see what would happen next.

Black Canary
Was simply enjoying the circus before her to much to comment and was happy to let Oracle and Hornet debate each other as the faux batgirl squirmed

(Icelandic translation: The mark of the Bifrost she truly comes from Valhalla. By all father's eye.)

Watch Tower:
Alina

Alina nodded and took a deep breath before approaching the start line. A moment later the course started as she was let into the course, she started running through, immediately obstacles started to appear, though her reaction time wasn't quite as good as someone like supergirl or flash, it seemed to be comparable to none powered humans. She managed to jump over slide under and sidestep the obstacles that appeared.

Next obstacles that we're slick walled but too high to jump appeared, and although she at first failed to jump it initially she backed up, held her hand out and jumped just in front of it, then seemingly jumped off the air again to make it over, seeming to slide down the other end back onto the floor.

Next more combat based skills would be tested as the tasers started to fire at her. She managed to move and dodge some of them but this skill seemed below par for a hero as she was soon hit by a taser, and then another, and another. The tasers seemed to be hitting her and working but didn't seem to be having much of an effect, though she did seem to be aware of them as they hit, trying to move out of their way after contact.

After her surprising ability to not be hospitalized by the tasers came the holographic enemies and civilians to save. In this area her abilities were mixed, she did well in not hurting the civilians and preventing them from being hurt, she would reach out her limbs and any damage nearing them would be stopped dead in its tracks inches away. Though her ability to take down the bad guys seemed lacking, she would need to focus for a moment before moving her arms aggressively at an enemy before she could take one down, in the meantime, she was bombarded with several attacks. To her benefit, they didn't seem to phase her much, she definitely had some sort of super defensive ability she seemed quite reliant on.

After some, she did manage to finish, walking through the finish line before looking around and waiting for her assessment.

Gotham

Oracle

Oracle sighed as she listened to the Batgirl try to talk her way out of prison. She gave a glare about what prison on Earth, but it softened. "First of all? That costume you're wearing? I made it. Batman somehow took it and locked it up in his batcave... So technically I was recovering my own property. Not quite the same thing, is it. Alright, look. You're right. By giving someone a chance, it does tend to keep them from doing something stupid. I personally don't want another Stephanie Brown on my hands. But you have to listen to everything I tell you. I'll give you the chance you're asking..." She was interrupted by the police scanner with Batgirl.

"Attention all units. This is an all points bulliten. Be on the lookout for the Green Hornette, or just Hornette. She is to be detained and turned over to the Teen Titans to be placed in protective custody at an undisclosed location. She is armed, but is now number one on the mobs' list. Taser suggested to apprehend. Once again, Hornette is not considered a suspect. She is to be arrested for her own protection. That is all."

Oracle drew her taser and aimed it at Hornette. "I don't know what the hell Huntress did... But Hornette... Don't move, or you WILL be a fugitive. Do you understand? Just nod if you do."

Hornette put her hands up as the taser was aimed at her. She nodded.

When Huntress returns, she can call the Titans and then explain herself. Ivy, untangle Batgirl and bind Hornette's wrists in front of her. And only her wrists."

It was done as directed.

National City

Lois, Kara, PowerGirl

Lois merely nodded, and with a roll of her eyes, pretty much tuned out of her own will, anyway. All she really heard was Kara Jor-El, which caused her to scoff "Kent. What even is a jorel?" She sighed with arms folded and a blank look on her face, tuning out and looking positively bored doing it.

Kara again looked at J'onn like he had two heads. "I'm not sick from touching that one today... It burnt my hand. Felt like I had a hold of a hot coal. And PA already gave me that lecture, but didn't call me Jor-El. That's not my middle name. It's Lara, thank you very much. L-A-R-A. I have no idea where it came from. (Her Kryptonian mother's name) And again... What powers? And he said I could continue my experiments, but it had to be a ventilated room, large, and not with another animal or... And I quote... "I wouldn't be able to sit for a year." She sighed. "None of that makes sense to me... But then again, my first memory of the farm and Ma and PA was when I was about seven. My older brother is Clark Kent. He was graduating high school. He's twelve years older. A few years later was that Agent Dolson barging on private property, being our farm, bullying my Pa, and him almost dying of a heart-attack. Clark was so pissed. Especially when Ma told him it was over a stupid space rock." It was clear Kara was brought up to be a normal human. "So... I'm sorry, but I'll only continue to listen if you can prove to me that I have these wonderous otherworldly powers you are claiming." The Kents had never even shown her the rocket she came in!

PowerGirl was nodding though, with J'onn. "Different universe and family. Plus I was his older cousin, not his twin. Also, I orbited the sun for twenty years, not for twelve." She looked at Kara. "Why do you think that rock hurt me... And think. How would it have burnt your hand unless you're also from Krypton?" She turned to J'onn. "I say let her continue her experiments, but limit her exposure and she has to be monitored, even if it's you. After all, she's been messing with the stuff for... How long, Kara?"

"Since that bully Dolson charged on the farm. I started about a few months after."

PowerGirl than whispered for his ears only, "Over ten years, J'onn. And I don't think it was the Kryptonite that erased her memories of Krypton since she and Kal were babies. She was in suspended animation, that was malfunctioning, for twelve years and aged seven. Who knows? It might take a Kryptonian, already exposed for a long time, to find the cure. Hell... SHE might be the cure."

Star City

Artemis, Elsa, Mary Batson

Elsa looked over to Freya. "In English please? Especially since you don't understand Norse. I only understood two words of that."

Artemis folded her arms and quipped, "You stole my line, Queenie. Again. Wish you'd stop doing that!"

Mary shook her head as Cardinal took the initiative to take the pictures. "I'd know for sure if I could change to Captain Marvel. My best guess in this guise is ancient Scandinavian... Anything except Ancient Norse."

Watchtower

Star Girl, Harley

Harley contacted Nightstar, "Roger-roonie, Nighty, can do." Unfortunately, although the task was done, it caused a major short circuit. While still on with Nightstar, she radioed Oracle, making it a conference call, "Oriole! Code fireworks! It's the fourth of July all up in here!"

Oracle's sigh could be felt all the way to Star City. "What did you do, Harley?" Once it was explained, Oracle sighed again. "Alright. I'll have Batman bring me up in the Justice League shuttle. Tell Young Justice we'll swing by to get them."

Upset that she was stuck up on the tower with nothing to do, Courtney Elizabeth Whitmore sulked off to the obstacle course. After watching this new girl for a bit and then finally finish, she commented, "Not bad. Problem is, for a better effort, you want to be hit as few times as possible." She looked over to the start. "Watch. This is level five, about halfway. I want to better my current score." She called up to Hawkgirl. "C-7!" That was actually the level she personally was on, and barely passed the first time. The tip of her gold starstaff glowed as she got on her mark, all Alina's data saved, Stargirl was sent, and off she went. Spinning the staff to act as a shield anything shot at her went back from whence it came, as she ducked, dodged, averted, climbed and pole vaulted over various obstacles. Already she was besting her old score. Watching the new scene before her, anticipated breath, she finally saw the bunch of junkyard dogs charging her. She took off, rescued three kittens and a lost kid to higher ground and again had an improved score. She had only saved the kid and one kitten. There was the chain link fence that separated the dogs from the city run. She readied her staff to vault over when the same thing happened as before. A slip, sent her into the fence (loss of hit points) and the staff over it. She started immediately up the twelve foot chain link, and before she got high enough, one of the dogs got her, causing a big loss of hit points) "Yeeeooowww! Again with the dog biting my ass?!" She got over, grabbed the staff and threatened to hit the dog with a starbolt from the staff, but decided not to. "No. I remember what happened the last time. I hit you and I lost hit points, too." She continued into the city part where she rode her staff, sideways over the first part of the hurdles including an overturned bus. It was empty the last time, and since this was the same course, it reasoned it would be empty again. After landing, she again spun it like a baton, as turrets fired, and as before the laser beams ricocheted everywhere, but at least her aim had improved... She hit more bad guys and less civilians. Again, blocking the path to the finish line was a politician running for state along with the mayor. She rolled her eyes, thumped the head of the politician, walked towards the finish line and was hit by the last laser, causing her to collapse across it. "I hate rhetoric..." She groaned.

Plasticman looked at Stargirl and helped her up. "Last time you ran that you ended up in medbay. At least you beat it by a better margin. You only had 3% last time. This time 20%. Court... Do yourself a favor. Stop thumping the politician on the head. He's always out, and you end up shot by the assassin's bullet meant for him!"

"Then he needs to stop yammering nonsense! They never keep their campaign promises!" Stargirl muttered, rising shakily to her feet. She limped out, "And I'm also sick of that one Rottweiler using my ass as a chew toy!" She added, rubbing the spot.

She stood next to Alina, knowing she was going to be told what she did wrong and where to improve since she had so few hit points left. "Hi. Name's Stargirl. I can tell you my real one, instead of getting it off the dossier, but after we're released." Courtney was actually the youngest full fledged member of the Justice League, since she was a junior member of the Justice Society of America (JSA), but at 17, could still find herself on the Titans. With Hornette.

Last edited:
Watch Tower:
Hawkgirl watched as Alina ran the course and nodded as the girl finished. "A little rough around the edges, but it'll do. More practice and training will help, but you did enough to pass." she said with a small smile. Then she heard Stargirl and frowned, before ushering Alina away from the Course. "Don't mind her, she's just a show off that doesn't know when to leave well enough alone. It's why she's barely a D-class Hero." she added before leading Aline towards the Young Justice area of the Watch Tower. "You can wait in the lounge for the rest of the team to get back it shouldn't be too..." she stopped what she was saying when the power fluctuated around the tower. "What the.... Harley what the heck are you doing!?" she called with a sigh.

National City:
J'onn arched an eyebrow at the young woman, he was confused that she couldn't remember who she was, but then as Power Girl spoke up it made more sense. "Young lady, you were not tased before you were shot, with real guns. Yet you remain unharmed. How else would you explain that? You are Kryptonian whether you believe it or not. As for the Krytonite, I will say that you should not experiment on it or go near it, until Superman returns and approves or disapproves of your experiments." he said calmly. He wasn't sure what else to say to the girl to prove who she was. He looked to Power Girl for support, after all they couldn't do anything about the strange hammer at the moment, so this was the number one thing on J'onn's mind. Perhaps he should just use his powers to repair her memories, but would that be too invasive? And how would Superman react to that.

Gotham City
Batgirl
Batgirl breathed a sigh of relief as she heard Oracle and was released. "Thank you! You wont regret this!" she replied with a smile then thought about what the woman said. "You made it? Well it fits me pretty well so we must be around the same size! Did I mention you've always been my favorite of the Bat-family?" she added with excitement. Then she watched as the transport landed on the roof. Batman was the pilot and he wasn't exactly in the best mood, after finding out someone broke into the Batcave, so when he landed he would bring it up to Oracle.

"Oracle, care to explain how she got your old suit? Or how someone broke into the Batcave and went completely unnoticed by you?" Batman said coolie from the pilot seat. Rachael took this time to attempt to hide behind Oracle before the boarded the aircraft so they could pick up the other.

Star City:
Nightstar, Ravager, Torunn:
Cardinal shrugged and sent the pictures to Mary's phone, knowing she would get the first chance to read them, at least before anyone else did that is. Nightstar looked around as everyone reported that things were okay and the Sword was beamed up to the Tower. "Alright guys, lets get everything together. Blue Lantern, can you use your ring to carry Ravager and the other girl?" she asked calmly. Then she looked to the others, "If she can't I need volunteers to carry these two. Otherwise get ready to return to the Watch Tower." she added as she looked around at the group.

"Well that's my cue to go, gotta get home before Mom. See ya later, and don't hesitate to call if you need any help in the future." she said before shooting a grappling arrow onto a near by roof and grabbed the rope as it lifted her away from the scene. It wasn't long after that, that the League Transport aircraft landed, being flown by Batman. "I guess this is our ride... everyone get on board." she ordered as she waited for the others to board before she got on herself.

Freya
Glanced up at the older woman her eyes flashing some as she took in the woman who was standing there her mind barely remembering she was one who she had been fighting. She shook her head controlling herself for the moment as she stood up and moved back over to WW "It has the mark of the Bifrost meaning she must truly be from Asgard or at least her weapon is, But given she wielded it expertly and could even lift it she must be from there." She shook her head some as she looked across as the knocked out girl a bit of reverence entering her posture and looks. Both would move to the ship when it landed Freya in the back with WW not to far away.

Atalanta and Comet
Both girls stood off to the side having reported what they had been asked to do and once they were ready to go they were simply waiting for their transportation to show up. After a few moments more of waiting and watching the others finish up as well they both stepped up to the ride and got in. Atalanta settled into an empty seat and relaxed back although she kept an eye out for Artemis. Comet on the other hand found a seat on the other site of the transport and settled in for the ride.

Rain
She gave a nod as she stood back up and glanced around at the other two girls "Sure I can do that but just not at the same time I need to practice more for that." She smiled and moved over to ravager taking care to not bump her around to much as she moved her to the ship. After she was sure she was strapped in and good to go she went back for the strange girl taking just as much care with her as she had Ravager. Once she was sure they were both good she turned to Nightstar with a smile "All ready to go captain." She gave her a quick silly salute before moving to an open chair.

Black Canary
She gave a smirk as she strode forward
"I will say that is quite the impressive move sneaking into the cave like that most can't even find it."

Watch Tower:
Alina

Alina waited for her judgment patiently as she saw the star-spangled hero approach her and even speak to her. Alina was still not the best with social interactions but wanted to hide that fact the best she could while she was here. As that skill was likely pretty important for a hero, that is if she had even passed her course, she had finished and she felt like she saved all the civilians so she felt like she had done well enough. Alina turned to Stargirl and returned her smile, albeit a lot more nervously.

"
Oh, umm I don't have like a code name or umm, hero name or whatever yet, umm so I guess I'll say my name is Alina." She knew enough to introduce herself to a person when they did so to her. She often held a social interaction by mimicking the actions the other person did back at them, answering questions before asking the same back, or telling them her information relevant to the information they gave her about themselves.

Though she found her usual strategy harder to implement as Hawkgirl gave her assessment. Other than her sigh of relief she didn't know what to say, so she simply decided to thank her with a slight bow.
"
Oh thank you, I know I can improve" She gave the line like she was reading it off a script. As Hawkgirl apologized for Stargirl she was more confused than anything. She didn't see what she had done wrong and didn't fully understand what she meant by her being a 'show off.' Though she decided to bite her tongue on that matter, as Hawkgirl continued to speak and she thought it was a stupid question to ask. Alina gave and nod and answered Hawkgirl with a simple.
"
Okay" As she was asked to wait in the lounge, but then stopped as the lights flickered out, getting almost distracted from her goal of sitting down to wait as she looked around for a possible source to the outage.

Watchtower

Harley had just managed to put out the fire by giving the computer (and rest of the kiosk) a foam bath. "Now... Stay out!" She hissed at the sparks, which just had to get the last word in with a fzzzt! "Don't getcher feathers all ruffled Hawkgirly! I just done what Nighty asked and beamed aboard some big sword to da evidence room, when zowie, okay?!"

Superman needed to reappear soon to separate Oracle and Harley, because knowing Batman, he'd just let them argue it out... Which would probably last the rest of the night, as much as Oracle cared about her equipment.

Star City (prior to pick up)

The ice queen of Arendelle, sighed and nodded. "I see. That was pretty much my guess from the start."

(Upon landing)

As Mary noticed the texts from Cardinal, she looked over to the Star City Archer. "Thanks. I owe you... Just please don't try to cash in before my 24 hours of punishment is up. I mean Athena herself laid down the whammy."

As Artemis looked to Elsa, she asked, "You coming, Queenie?"

"For what? And with the zeta tubes all screwed up by the sword being beamed up..." She stepped out of Rain's way to allow her to carefully load Torrun, "How in all the fjords in Norway would I get beamed down to Arendelle? You all can handle this." She looked at Wonder Woman. "Should you have any need for my side of this fiasco, Princess, you know where I am." She nodded with a cordial curtsy to all, and was off towards the airport after waving to the shuttle.

Gotham

There was still the loose end of Hornette to be turned over to the Titans. By Huntress. Hornette looked over to Canary. "I swear. Huntress better be happy about this or with you as my witness, I'mma go all Skipper on her Gilligan... Even if it makes me hafta buy a new fedora!" She huffed as she sank onto the roof in a sitting position. Obviously, she was not a happy camper about the new turn of events. "Know ya gotta watch me til Huntress is back to turn me over to the Titans, so... You can just watch me sit here and sulk." She put her bound wrists up and rested her chin on her hands, waiting for Huntress to return.

Oracle sighed as she looked first to Batman then Batgirl. "I've got enough emergencies to worry about, starting with how a simple beamup of a sword could cause a multi-million dollar complex computer to have a conniption. Unless the guilty party will save me ONE headache, and explain it herself." She looked over to Batgirl.

As they reached Star City, to pick Young Justice up, she frowned at seeing Ravager and the strangely dressed woman knocked out. She roughly grabbed Artemis by the arm. "You're second in command for a reason! What the HELL happened?!"

"Hey, don't blame me! I didn't want to fight! Ol' thorny butt, just jumped in and assault without asking questions! Ravager started it! Some British woman wanted to have all of us sit down and talk. But noooo, Ravager was all attack the Norse goddess, and Wonder Woman was all let's insult the British civilian just for being there. AFTER the woman even stood up for Nightstar!"

Oracle released her grip. "Why do I now regret even asking...?" She lamented to Batman, she then glanced at Nightstar more just for confirmation everything she just heard was true. Even Oracle knew better to challenge any of the Justice League Trinity... But especially Diana. She and Bruce's arguments were lovers' spats compared to going against an Amazon.

National City

"Shot?" Kara turned her back to J'onn and opened her blouse and seeing for herself all the bruising taking place. Closing her shirt quickly, she kept her back to him and Lois. "Oh Kay... I DO appear to be invulnerable... But I'm pretty bruised up. I mean... PowerGirl and Superman don't get bruising from bullets..." Kara then thought logically herself. "Fine, no experiments for NOW. But if you're right about Superman and me... And all the research and papers back on the farm... Including my lab... Well, and my cat... He needs to reappear quickly so I can show him, and get back to my research. It is for his and PowerGirl's benefits more than me, now, obviously." That point couldn't be argued. "I mean I can still be all hero-y and all... But I'm not looking forward to all these endurance tests."

Lois had finally heard enough. Sounding even more bored that she looked, and with a yawn, she said, "All this is just absolutely fascinating. Do you mind if I wake up now? Not like anyone is going to believe THIS wild dream. I must have collapsed during my run... Yes. That's it. That's the only logical thing. I passed out and have been sleeping in the DEO tent all this time."

Justice League Transport:
Nightstar, Ravager, Torunn, Batgirl
Batgirl didn't really have much to say in the way of her defense, I mean Batman wasn't exactly talking to her. Though, it did seem like Oracle wanted her to explain how she got into the Batcave. "Um.. it's complicated..." was all she could manage to say before sinking into one of the many seats. She would likely remain pretty quiet for the whole trip, she didn't want to land in more trouble and miss this opportunity by pissing off the ever brooding Batman. Said man simply scuffed before turning back to the controls, he was more then a little grumpy and it was probably a good idea to leave the old man alone.

As they were picked up Nightstar looked towards Freya, "Well if that is true... then the mystery just grew even more... cause I've never heard of a Bifrost being used here." she commented before boarding the transport and looking around. The first thing she spotted was the girl wearing the Batgirl suit, then Oracle who was pretty clearly ticked off. As Artemis was chewed out Nightstar only shrugged in response, which was her way of saying that what Artemis said was more or less true. "Now that the update is out of the way, isn't that your suit Oracle? How did she get it?"

"I kind of broke into the Batcave...." Batgirl answered.

"What!? No way.... how?" Nightstar asked in shock.

"I hacked the security system..."

"Really? But there are only three people who can do that! My dad, Oracle, and meee... I mean Cyborg... yeah... probably Cyborg..." Nightstar replied almost giving herself away, though she was sure if Oracle hadn't heard she already knew, it was Batman who maybe didn't know at this point, oh and Wonder Woman. "I mean that's like one of the most advanced Security Systems on the planet! Next to the Justice League computers... or Wayne Enterprises.... Anyways that's awesome! Oracle we need her on Young Justice!" she finished as she turned to Oracle. Rachael could only stare at the girl in disbelief as if she had two heads.

Neither Ravager or the unknown blonde girl stirred during the trip into space and to the Watch Tower which seemed to still be missing power in some areas.

National City:
"The bruising will heal quickly enough, as I said it was because of your exposure to the Krytonite. If you hadn't picked it up, you likely would not have been injured. However, due to your prolonged exposure to it in Smallville... I can not say how long it might effect you or if they has been any impact on your Kryptonia DNA." J'onn said calmly. "For now, Power Girl, you should take Ms. Kent to the Watch Tower. I will take Ms. Lane back to Metropolis then return here to monitor the artifact. If anyone needs me, have Harley or Oracle contact me by the usual means. They will know what you mean." With that said the Martian turned to Lois with a frown as he listened to her reasoning and shook his head. "I will take you home now." he said calmly as he approached the woman, he would fly her back to Metropolis then erase her memory of what happened today.

Watch Tower
"I don't even know what that means... How could you break the entire station!?" Hawkgirl replied to Harley before sighing. "Oh whatever..." she commented before turning to Alina, "Come on kid, don't worry about it. Oracle will probably be back soon and fix this. There isn't much we can do, unless you know anything about fixing space stations. I'll wait with you in the team's area, then you can report to Oracle or Nightstar when they arrive. And it looks like they might be here. Guess you get a longer tour. We'll go to the hanger." Hawkgirl explained as she noticed the approach of the shuttle to the station and lead the way to Hanger instead of the Young Justice area. She might seem annoyed at doing small things like this, but she really did care about the new members.

The Shuttle soon arrived and landed in the main hanger.

Freya and WW
Freya raised her brow as she looked at the queen her stare a bit icy although not that it would bother the frost queen. After giving her a rough nod she moved towards their transportation before stopping in front of Nightstar. "I do not know whether one has been used in this time but obviously my people believe they visited us." She gave her a shrug before moving onto the ship and finding somewhere to settle in. Wonder Woman glanced down at Oracle and Artemis and gave a shrug of her own "She was in the way I don't care who she is or who she thinks she is this was a supernatural situation and mere mortals who are not in the Justice League should not be in the way nor should the Second in command be taking their advice she should be following her leader's orders or setting her own standards." She shook her head and moved on the ship as well.

Atalanta and Cera
Both girls were content where they were sitting for the ride. Atalanta still had a spot saved for Artemis or maybe the other archer girl. Although no she had seen her rush off so yea it was saved for Artemis. Of course, if someone else wanted to sit there it wasn't like she was going to stop them or anything. Comet on the other hand was looking up at the ceiling her head bouncing from side to side some as she hummed to herself and kept time with a song she was making up.

Rain
Gave a small yawn as she stretched her arms out over her head and moved towards any open seat. Settling in she gave another small yawn, using so much power in so short a time was taxing on the body. She smiled to herself proud of what she had done today and despite how eager she was at the moment soon enough her head fell forward and she was dozing off. Fortunately she had put on her seat belt so she wasn't falling anytime soon.

Black Canary
Smirked as she glanced down at the poor girl and shook her head finding a spot to relax in as she waited along with her. "Doesn't bother me none if you talk I'm fine with everything being peaceful. I mean you've seen my powers and met my husband. Being quiet is a luxury." She chuckled some as she nodded and leaned back

Watch Tower
Alina

Alina looked around nervously as the station seemed like it may have been almost falling apart. She looked up and listened to Hawkgirl as she argued with Harley, not being able to help but stifle a giggle, hiding it as best she could when Hawkgirl turned to her.

"Oh um no afraid not" She shook her head at the question about if she knew anything about fixing space stations. Though she was almost certain it was supposed to be a joke, part of her worried she may have been serious, after all perhaps heroes needed to know that kind of thing? They started to move again and before she knew it they were headed to the hangar and she was apparently going to get a tour.
"Report? I umm, I can certainly try." She wasn't sure how to give a report to a hero, she wasn't even sure what the report would be on, the power problem? she had no idea what had happened. Though she did as asked and followed Hawkgirl to the Hanger.
"So does this kind of thing happen often? or umm am I just like lucky or something?" She asked trying to joke a little as she had read that was a good way to be charismatic.

Transport

Artemis Oracle

All the Amazon's attitude was doing was souring Artemis'. "Well, ex-cuuuuuse ME, Princess, for giving a shit about our decimated team! We weren't even half strength! We shouldn't have been sent down there with a changeling and speedster injured and our strength being punished by Athena! Talking about sending us in somewhere lame and one armed! Wonder if Athena didn't smack you too... Or Ares hit you with war fever or something! Of course I was all for listening to reason, even from a civilian, who was probably all the logic that was there at the time!

Oracle glared at Artemis and practically slammed her into the empty seat next to Atalanta. "That is enough, young lady. I get you're upset..." A glance at Diana. "And for good reason..." Looking back at Artemis, Oracle finished. "But you do NOT correct Wonder Woman, no matter what." She then ordered Artemis to buckle up for the trip to the Watchtower.

"Half strength, Oracle! HALF! If THAT! That BRITISH civilian was ACTUALLY looking OUT for us! Like she KNEW we weren't at full strength!"

"I heard you the first time, Artemis. Zip it. Calmly, she told Batman "I can't wait for Canary to get released so she can take over the den mother role for this group. Honestly. I've never known ARTEMIS to get THIS pissed before. Of course, no civilian tried to give them a decent option before, either."

Artemis continued to mutter darkly under her breath all the way to the Watchtower, with arms folded across her chest.

Satisfied, Oracle glanced at Nightstar next. "I, too, was impressed. So was Hornette. I didn't hear from Huntress or Canary, yet. You will be getting ivy. I want you to really ride her in controlling her plant powers. Training. Every day." A sigh. "Batgirl will have to wait until I hear from the rest of the Birds, although half the team says yes right now." She left it there.

National City, Watchtower

PowerGirl, Kara Jor-El

With things wrapped up nicely, Lois only wanted to get in her car before J'onn flew her back to Metropolis.

Kara sighed and said nothing as she was flown to the Watchtower; PowerGirl landing with her passenger the same time as Batman was landing the shuttle. "My cousin isn't back yet? Folks, this is Kara Jor-El, his sister. She'll be training with us, at least until her brother shows up. She'll be then placed with either the Titans or Young Justice. Whichever Superman himself deems fit." She would allow everyone to introduce themselves, but noticed the girl from the Hall of Justice. "Time to properly introduce ourselves. I am PowerGirl. Your sponsor." She held out her hand.

Harley really didn't want to say anything else to anyone until she told Oracle what caused the malfunction. Just as PowerGirl and the shuttle landed simultaneously... The lights flickered, went out completely, and then came back on slowly with a hum as the taxed computer rebooted itself, without turning off oxygen or gravity... Although the gravity did hiccup off during the few seconds (as in literally only two seconds) the lights were out.

Gotham City
Huntress:
With a sigh Huntress landed on the roof she had left the team and frowned as she still saw Black Canary and Green Hornet sitting there. "Don't tell me you two have been waiting for me?" she commented as she looked at the pair before rolling her eyes and grabbing Green Hornette. "I hate when Oracle decides to go by the book she could have taken you to the Watch Tower then sent you to the Titans..." she added with a small sigh as she took Hornette to the elevator and rode it down to the ground floor, where a police cruser was conveniently waiting for them. "She's all yours, good luck kid. The time with the Titans will do you some good. Maybe you'll get some experience, then you can play with the big girls." she commented as she passed the girl off to the officers. Then she sent a message to Oracle, when she noticed the message about approval for the new Batgirl. 'Why didn't you just take the Green Blunder with you? She could have been at Titan Tower by now... also for the kid that stole your suit. I say let her join the YJ, she did break into the Bat-cave on her own, and she dodged a shot from the most inaccurate member of the Birds... former member that is. I don't see why you needed my opinion you're team leader so what you say goes. Mostly :p' she sent to Oracle before making her way back towards her apartment for the night.

National City
J'onn waited for Lois to get her things then took her back to Metropolis, where he proceeded to erase her memory of the conversation with Power Girl and Kara. Then he left her outside her apartment building and made his way back to the Hall of Justice to return to the Watch Tower.

The Watch Tower
Nightstar, Batgirl, Ravager, Torunn:
Hawkgirl chuckled as she heard the reply of the girl and smiled a bit. "Not that kind of report, you're just reporting in, well meeting the rest of the team. Relax kid." she replied as they got to the hanger. "Not usually." she commented to the last question. The others were introduced before Hawkgirl had a chance to introduce Alina. "It seems Young Justice is getting more new members, this is Alina she just passed her evaluation and is cleared to join. If anyone wants to dispute that, they can speak to me in private." Hawkgirl commented as she tapped her mace.

Nightstar followed Oracle off the shuttle and saw the other possible members of the team. "Well if that's the suit I think it is, I say she's already earned a spot send doesn't need the recommendation of the other Birds. Huntress isn't known for giving glowing reviews." she commented, not knowing Huntress had already sent her recommendation for the new Batgirl.

"Thanks." Batgirl commented from just behind Nightstar as she moved out of the way of the other team member and injured members.

"As for Kara, why do we need Superman's approval? If she's just as powerful as him, then she's more then welcome. We don't have enough heavy hitters on the team." she said before turning to the other new girl. "If Hawkgirl says you're good I believe it, plus a recommandation from Power Girl, welcome to Young Justice, I'm Nightstar. Only about half the team is here now. But once everyone recovers they can introduce themselves." she said as she extended a hand to Alina.

As Nightstar did this, both Ravager and the strange blonde girl were taken off the shuttle and taken to the medbay. Batman had called ahead for them. The new Batgirl was feeling pretty nervous around so many members of the league and Batman brooding near by didn't help matters.

Freya and WW
Freya was content to find her seat and settle in for the ride back up to the tower. Find is rather light she actually had to sit where Wonder Woman pointed as the older woman faced off with the archer. "You are the second in command if you had actually cared about your team out there you would have been helping them or stopping them from fighting. Instead, you sat down for tea with a woman none of us know who could have been a threat working with the attacker." She glared the girl down as she tried to insult her "I understand your team was undermanned but if the result of your last fight is to go by being fully manned wouldn't have mattered. Today you had a chance to show me what you could do if you ever need to split your team for two missions, but instead, you failed miserably." She turned to oracle pointing a finger at her "She does not have a good reason that woman was at the very least a civilian at best she was another villain and this one sought her advice instead of her leaders." Turning back to Artemis she glared at her "Next time use common sense and for your attitude young lady I want to meet you at dawn in the training room. You have a date with the simulation room." She huffed eyes blazing before she moved to the front to stand behind the pilots chair.

Atalanta
Blushed bright red as Artemis was shoved into the seat next to her and then the whole scene took place between the two older women and her. She tried to look everywhere but at the fuming heroes until finally everyone was back int their chairs. Glancing over at Artemis she blushed some as she watched the girl mutter and curse underneath her breath "Um I'm not gonna say anything to add or detract from the situation. But I will say that you're pretty hot when you're steaming." She chuckled some shooting her a wink and when the ship landed she was out the door and waiting outside as they were introduced to their newest compatriots.

Cera
Watched the whole thing with wide eyes before whispering to herself of course anyone close would probably hear her. "Oh my, they are like the larkians fighting each other when they enter another territory. Such a scary sight." She chewed on her lip some watching only to stare out the window once it was all over. Once they landed she followed the others out of the ship into the bay to where they met the others. She smiled and waved her hand quickly through the air in greeting "Hello new friends."

Rain
Watched the others fight as she pushed back into her seat "I don't think I picked the right day to join yeesh." She chuckled somewhat before entertaining herself on the ride up to the tower. Once they were docked she followed the two unconscious fighters on their trip to the med bay keeping an eye on the pair as she walked. Although as she moved by the two newcomers she did stop for a moment and give them a wave before she continued on.

Black Canary
She gave a shrug as huntress landed and started asking questions that she quickly answered herself. Once she was set she followed the pair down to the street before letting them go and heading on home.

Watch Tower
Alina

As the shuttle had landed and the station lost gravity for just a moment Alina started to lift slightly off the ground, only to drop back down once it promptly returned. Giving her the same feeling as when you are walking up a set of stairs and think there is one more than there is. It only took a moment before she shook the feeling and they were being joined by several other heroes including the one who had sponsored her before.

As Power Girl introduced herself officially to Alina she shook her hand and nervously replied to do the same.
"Uhh I am Alina, I don't umm, have like a hero name or anything yet though, Umm thank you for umm Sponsoring me." Alina's grip was no stronger than a regular human, though strangely her hand seemed much tougher than one. It would be hard even for Power Girl to tell how hard she would be able to grip the deceptively delicate-looking girl's hand.

Alina after months of hiding out was not used to this much attention. Soon Nightstar had approached her as well extending her hand to her as well. She would be quick to shake her hand as well.
"Thank you very much, I am Alina, but uhh yeah, umm I hope I can help the Young Justice team".

Once those introductions were done Alina seemed to look toward where another new member seemed to be going. Perhaps they would train together? It would be nice to have someone on equal standing as her, though this girl seemed to already have a name and a costume! Perhaps she was still the bottom of the barrel and would have to go it alone. She took a deep breath, it didn't matter, she was used to being alone, perhaps it would be better that way.

(Everyone important is now on the Watchtower)

Artemis

Things continued to spiral downward as far as Artemis' thinking was concerned. "Fine!" She finally shot. "Since I've already been tried and convicted of being incompetent and uncaring, and nothing I can say will change that... I'll pack my bags! I can take a hint!" She stormed out of the hangar before anyone could stop her. Except one.

Athena (guest star)

Watching everyone leave the shuttle, she grimaced. "What did I tell you earlier, Batman?" She growled, glancing at Batman before turning to Mary. "Miss Batson! Take those accursed things off, and keep them off! You're not fooling anyone, and you don't need them at night!" She then gave a look to Nightstar that would say the same thing. The goddess of wisdom was overruling the sunglasses rule. Permanently.

"Not like you to give up, Artemis." The goddess of wisdom said, arms folded and blocking the door, causing the archer to run smack into her and stagger back as if she had hit a linebacker for the Gotham Knights. "Seems there's a lot of lack of wisdom lately. It's positively an epidemic. Artemis... I know you're known for your rashness, but before you do something you'll regret... Allow me to talk to someone in your defense." She then looked right at Wonder Woman. "Diana... We need to have words, you and I. Come with me. Freya can be escorted to her room by someone else. That's not a request. Understood? As for you, Artemis... You're next. That's not a threat." She left the doorway, expecting Wonder Woman to follow.

Ember

Olive, hoping this was the end of the calls for Young Justice, at least for now, wormed her way over to Nightstar to stick to her like glue. She could almost feel the goddess of wisdom's wrath permeating off her, and although she had done nothing to deserve any of it, she was rightfully petrified.

Ivy

Ivy stood there, pigeon toed, shyly looking at everyone as they disembarked the shuttle. She waved shyly with a slight smile at both her new leader and the other girl. She shivered slightly as Oracle came off, fearing more backlash that never came. Just a nod her way... Sort of... As Oracle looked at Nightstar. She knew the current members and leaders of both teams, and actually feared Nightstar less than Robin. This could work out after all. She was just going to wait to be approached, however. Less chance of her words being the first impression.

Kara Kent

Kara looked around in wide eyes wonder. Clearly, her brother had never mentioned this side of his life. Sure, she had heard of Superman... But never put two and two together. Or if she had, it hadn't equaled Clark Kent, her brother, was Superman. "Woooow!" was all she could muster as she mindlessly followed PowerGirl.

Mary Batson

Mary smiled and nodded to Alina, as she obeyed Athena by removing her sunglasses. "If you will please excuse me... I'd like a closer look at these runes. Even as simple high schooler Mary, I am fascinated with them." She promptly left.

Oracle (with Harley)

Oracle sent a text back. HAD to play this one by the book as it was broadcast over the police scanner. You know the commissioner just tolerates us as is... Just like the other members of the Bat-family. And before you go to bed, I think it wise to say Boo back to Karen... Unless you want a brooding PowerGirl on your hands? :p That was sure to be a no. Nobody would want PowerGirl brooding like Batman.

With a sigh and a glance at Ivy and then to Nightstar with a head tilt towards the teen version of a known villainess who wanted nothing to do with villainy, she said, "I better have a talk with Harley about the almost disaster we had, and find out what happened."

As Harley filled Oracle in, the former Batgirl's expression soured almost to a Batman brood. "Uh... Oriole... It wasn't my fault!"

Oracle waved her off. "I know that. I just can't believe this happened over a sword! Hmm... Looks like we had a call come into the Hall of Justice that was sent up here." She hit play... (Concluded under Sherlock Holmes)

PowerGirl

PowerGirl only nodded. "Pleasure Alina. Allow me a chance to look over your evaluation, and speak with Hawkgirl about it. Just a formality you understand. Meanwhile get acquainted with your new teammates while I take this one," She thumbed to Kara, "to be registered and tested." She wasn't going to put her name on as Kara's sponsor since she was ordered to bring her by Manhunter. The Martian could have the headache.

Sherlock Holmes (voice only, recorded)

Apparently, Erin had stewed about how Wonder Woman had treated her all the way back to her hotel as there was a nice little recording ready for not just Oracle's analysis... But any other member or junior member interested in listening:

"The sheer audacity! I have never been so insulted by anyone, whether hero or otherwise, in all my days! From the looks of that ragtag bunch that was passing for Young Justice: A leader who didn't want to be leading, little alone there with an obvious under-equipped team of mostly new recruits; a second in command with full knowledge of that and was looking for any means not to engage the Norse goddess, who herself was rightly confused; a former villain who seemed to have only one thing in mind; a speedster from Texas who wasn't exactly sure what to make of everything, as if she had already taken quite the knock to the cranium already; a Tamaranian even more naive than Starfire, which personally I didn't think was possible; and the muscle forced to sit back, because, and I quote, "Athena has punished me for not using wisdom!" 24 hours which apparently had just started in the last hour or so... Whose bloody bright idea was it to send them? The very idea! No bloody wonder the leader decided to let them just find out the hard way. Why, I applauded her reasoning. Was only logical, and I as a "civilian", British or otherwise, could only sit back as well. Whoever sent such a sad, out of practice group, clearly recovering from a previous encounter, on the same day yet, and woefully outmatched, should have their head examined. The atrocities against those young ladies boggles even my great mind. If they are so willing, I would very much like to talk with both leaders... Who in my opinion, did everything right that was within their means... When they can, and at their convenience. They should be applauded, not punished, since clearly it wasn't their fault. I will be returning home to 221B Baker Street, London, England, on the morrow and on the noon flight. Allow me ample time to get home... So maybe in time for tea on the day after? I know you've traced this call, so you have my cell. Have Nightstar be the one to call with an answer either way, and a good day to the lot of you." The phone call ended. Someone was clearly in a right royal tizzy, so to speak.

Last edited:
The Watch Tower:
Nightstar, Batgirl
(Before Athena's intervention)
Upon hearing the continued rant of Wonder Woman, the usually calm Nightstar finally snapped as she rounded on one of the big three. "You're wrong! It's not the same as splitting the team up for a mission! Not even close! Splitting up intentionally is one thing, but that is completely different. Half the team is in the med-bay! If this was a planned split then yes your critisim of my second in command might, might be warranted but in this situation it's not! On an intentional split-up it's by choice, not because half the team is hurt... or... um... grounded I guess... It effects the moral very differently, in this case the team knows it can be hurt... we were just beaten.... and badly... and you expect us to be at 100% here? If that girl hadn't passed out we could have been beaten again and with more then just one casualty. My team needs rest, not to be berated by you, your Highness!" It was going to take a lot to calm the half-Tamaranean down now. "While I don't agree with what Artemis did, I do support her completely, and you should remember she was the first choice to lead this team and knows what she's doing!"

(after Athena's intervention)
In her rant Nightstar hadn't even noticed Artemis heading for the door, that was until she heard Athena speaking up and arched an eyebrow at the look. She had no intention of giving up her sunglasses. Shazam might be able to get away with that, but as Batman's granddaughter, it was much harder to go against the man. That aside she liked them and only a handful of members actually knew she was Mar'i (Mary) Grayson. She noticed when Olive made her way over, and just her presence calmed Nightstar just that little bit to allow her to relax, or at least not snap at her team.

With everything going on, the new Batgirl didn't know who to approach or talk to first. It was almost a who's who in the hanger at the moment. She had to stop herself from going into full "fan-girl" mode. She had a feeling it wasn't a good time for that either, given how thick the tension was in the very large room. She slowly, almost like she was trying to be stealthy about it, moved over next to the other new girls, save Kara who was still with Powergirl. "So this place.... is.... awesome..." she said in a low voice when she was close to Ivy and Alina. "I'm Batgirl by the way... well... I mean... not The Batgirl.... that's um... well I'm sure you know... I'm..... er... the new one." she said as she tried to explain it, and made herself sound rather clumsy in the process. 'Way to go Racheal....' she thought to herself. Then she heard Mary as she left, "What's this about runes?" she commented, not expecting an answer.

Hawkgirl made her way over to Power Girl and rolled her eyes, "What's there to talk about? The girl's got the stuff, she's in." Hawkgirl said in her usual manor. "But what about your new shadow?" she added, pointing to Kara.

Nightstar noticed all the Justice League members seemed to be moving on and sighed, looked like she was taking charge again. Her mood wasn't up for this, but she had to do it. The team needed rest, they looked exhausted, at least to her. "Alright Young Justice... new members included, I'm not taking roll, follow me. We'll go to our rec room until someone calls for us or decides they want to debrief us." she said as she started towards the exit of the hanger. It wouldn't be a long walk to the room. While it wasn't as nice as the one back on Mt. Justice, the room would allow everyone some comfort and the chance to take a break and rest. "That includes you to Artemis. As far as I'm considered you're still my Second, and you have duties, like looking after the girls while I check on our injured."

Batgirl heard Nightstar and noticed her moving towards the exit, "Guess we better go too, right?" she said to Ivy and Alina. Then she looked towards the Blue Lantern, "To be fair... did you expect anything different? I mean the life of a Justice League member can be pretty hectic." she commented with a nervous laugh. She was starting to make herself sound like a fan-girl again.

Ravager, Torunn:
By pretending to still be unconscious Ravager had missed out on most of what was happening in the Hanger and didn't stir until she was in a bed at the med-bay. Deciding to play this out, as she did have a concussion after all, she groaned as she opened her eyes to the bright lighting of the med-bay. "Damn.... what did I miss..." she muttered as she rubbed her head.

Torunn was still unconscious and not likely to wake until the next day at least.

Gotham City
Getting the message from Oracle, Huntress rolled her eyes, "If you say so. And that sounds like it could be interesting, I'm going to bed, she can brood all she wants she know where I live." Huntress sent back as she undressed before climbing into bed and going to sleep, she would probably take another night off, to make up for missing this one.

Metropolis: Hall of Justice.
The Manhunter was already working on the paper work and just as Power Girl had mentioned or thought about it, it was already done and sent up to the Tower. Jonn' wasn't one to sit on things, and got them done as soon as possible. As such when Power Girl went to register Kara she would find the paperwork was already started, only missing the details they would have to get directly from Kara.

Freya and WW
Dianas eyes blazed as the girl just threw up her hands and walked away "You impudent child is this how you handle someone being harsh and taking you to task, you just storm off?" She was about to say more when the goddess stepped in and stopped the young girl before turning to her. But before she could the girl's team leader decided to step in "It couldn't be half your team Nightstar when two of those girls are brand new and have only had one mission and have never even trained with you. The only actual team member that was out was Mary and I'm pretty sure the Blue Lantern made up for her lacking. Besides all that you need to learn to adapt to change with the circumstances if you are down a man then fix your positioning to make up for her being gone. I mean look at Batman he is on par with Superman and me because he adapts despite the lack of powers. Finally, what I'm trying to get through your head and hers is this. We did not know that woman nor where she came from at best she could have been a civilian who was going to get in our way at worst she was a villain aiming to distract and disrupt or even kill, but no you're second in command simply sat down with her and started to chat." She growled out her last few words before letting out a groan of frustration and following the goddess.

Freya slowly made her way over to the group of heroes before nodding to the goddess and simply standing there waiting to see what would become of her once everything was settled down.

Atalanta
Stepped over to the small group and just stood there as the fight continued to rage between the other girls. Until after a moment Artemis stormed off aiming for the door and she assumed a boom tube. She let out a gasp and started dashing towards her only to slam on the breaks moments later when the goddess was suddenly standing before her stopping Artemis from leaving. She gasped and left a couple skid marks on the ground behind her. "Oh gosh oh no." She managed to catch herself at the last moment only to blush bright red as she looked up at the goddess. "Hiya. Uh Ma'am" she blushed as she took a few steps back and stood their awkwardly until she walked off and then Nightstar called them away.

Cera
Eyes were wide as she lightly floated above the ground watching the show before her the hangar echoing the sounds of the women yelling at each other until finally Nightstar turned to them and had them move out "Ohh this is the not good the air in here is like the bread which you cut with the small sword." She nodded her head some before moving with the others out of the hangar and into the base

Rain
Glanced down at Ravager and chuckled as she continued to move about the med bay helping where she could and keeping tabs on the pair of girls she had come in with "Quite a bit hun Quite a bit but right now I'd just keep my head down and stay in here if I were you." She smiled shooting her a wink before moving over to Echo and checking on her.

Echo
Was feeling pretty good and had woken up a few times and eaten some but at the moment she was content to sleep

Watch Tower
Alina

Alina started to raise her hand as she saw Ivy wave before assuming it wasn't to her and quickly moving her hand down. After that luckily PowerGirl spoke to her and at least gave her something to do, she nodded to herl as she told her to get to know her teammates. The thought made her heart race, she was no good at talking to people, especially new people who happen to be superheroes! She took in a deep breath into her nose and out her mouth before slowly wandering over toward Ivy. She wanted to say something, but how did she start, should she say hi? should she say her name? should she of thought up a hero name first? Alina simply walked by and stood by Ivy for she didn't know how long, luckily before she managed to speak someone else did. She was Batgirl!? but not Batgirl? Now she had to say something!

"Oh I didn't know about multiple Batgirls, I umm am of course not any... uhh, I don't have a hero name b-but I umm am uhh... Alina!" She blushed heavily as she attempted to introduce herself. Her head sank a little looking at her feet as she had hoped they just hadn't heard her. Soon she was called to follow by batgirl and looked up quickly, walking over at a quick pace to make sure she kept up.
"
Right! coming!" She called out to them, making sure to stay near Batgirl who seemed like she might the leader? she wasn't sure, if not now perhaps in the future? or was it the Artemis girl? Alina would be sure to follow them all the way to the rec room, and to not go anywhere without being told to, and say anything until spoken to, she couldn't afford to mess this up.

Artemis

Artemis growled audibly under her breath, but not necessarily at the goddess, or even her upcoming lecture from her. Like Nightstar, she finally snapped herself. "First of all, Princess, we are down more than just one man! Wendy, Echo and Atalanta all collided. Technically, Atalanta should have stayed up in the medbay as well. Lady Shazam or Captain Marvel.... Whatever you want to call her, was grounded, so we were down our biggest guns. Guns! Shazam and Echo! We WERE at half power! Like I said to that Briton who seemed to know about us... Her idea to talk was the most sound! If you want to be on somebody's case so bad... Ride Ravager! The Nordic person was fully confused. She wouldn't have been a threat if Ravager hadn't attacked first! She might have sat down with that Erin Holmes and myself and we might have possibly calmed her down! She needed comfort, not an attack! Hell... You even attacked Holmes who stood up for Nightstar! That doesn't sound like any MO of any villain I ever met!" With that off her chest, she stormed to the rec room, where she started shooting pool. Angrily.

Athena

Athena glowered at Artemis. That was something else she would have words with her about. Although, to her, both leader blowups was warranted. When she began, it was motherly. "Diana. Not every battle has an enemy. Threat, yes. Enemy, no. Nightstar is right. Despite her current unconscious state, that woman is a fellow goddess. Not Greek, but one just the same. I could sense the power coming off that one. Young Justice is untrained and already thrown into TWO no-win situations on the same day. Artemis did the only thing that was wise. Electing to listen to any advice that didn't involve attacking the blonde woman who had a sword and was causing the thunderstorm." She put a hand to her head. "You're better than this. A lot better. You're temper lately has rivaled Ares, and that's never good. You have wronged three people on this mission alone. Is everything alright with you and Steve?" She held up her forefinger and thumb pinched to within half an inch from each other. "I'm this close to sending you to Themyscria for a sabbatical. I hear of one more incident involving you... You're going. And I WILL be telling your mother why I sent you there. You know I don't make idle threats. A snap of my fingers and you're on Themyscria. Understood? To reiterate, not every battle has an enemy. Discern. I and your sisters taught you better. Dismissed."

She shook her head as she headed for the rec room. "Now for the other hothead..." She sighed. She stood in the doorway. "ARTEMIS!" Her voice echoed more than usual, causing the girl to jump and the pool stick to go flying behind her. Athena wiggled her finger for her to follow, the look of wrath all over her face. Artemis was about to get had for giving up after showing plenty of wisdom at the scene. Nothing pissed Athena off more than that. It was the same as apologizing for using one's head rightly.

Ember

Olive continued to stay with Nightstar, clutching an arm with both her hands.

Ivy

Ivy smiled, and even giggled slightly at Batgirl saying she was the new version. "Yeah... Oracle doesn't like reminding people of that, so... Maybe don't push that? Anyhoo... Ivy. Not to be confused with the villain Poison Ivy... Although we share the same powers. Hmmm... Different universe. I got my powers when I was like 14. My freshman year at high school. Long story. I graduated from Super Hero High and then, BAM! I'm here. And there's an older me causing bad things. I don't know if I even want to face her, really. Hope Young Justice never does. Ummm... I kinda like you. You're different. Somehow."

She then followed everyone to the rec room. She jumped out of her skin, let out a shriek of terror, and sent the plants in the rec room to grow wildly when Athena thundered for Artemis, proving to Nightstar especially, she definitely needed the training she was being sent to Young Justice for.

Kara

"Oh. Um. Hi. Kara Kent..." She didn't know what else to say to Hawkgirl, who looked intimidating.

Mary Batson

Mary turned to look at Alina. "Are you interested in Nordic runes?" She asked. "We can look together?"

PowerGirl

"I know. Just following procedure. You know how the big three are, or rather two when my cousin pulls his infamous disappearing acts. This one just found out she's his sister. Twin at that. The twelve years her rocket revolved around the sun explains the age difference. She was brought up to be a normal human girl, so... We have to test her on everything. And I mean the gamut. Everything Superman is, but not his level. Manhunter is her sponsor. Let's get the rest of the paperwork filled out."

Velocity

Windy had slept through until now, with the occasional shake awake by either Quincy or an aide. She yawned and asked if she could fix supper yet.

"You know you're on the Watchtower, right? We've already got cooks, working hard on everyone's dinner. I hear it's hamburger with everything."

"Everything?" Windy asked. "So... Basically, it's a deluxe double bacon cheeseburger."

Quincy shrugged. "If you say so..." She then gave a puzzled look to Rain as if she could check Windy's head, and sighed.
[automerge]1602882045[/automerge]
Artemis

Artemis growled audibly under her breath, but not necessarily at the goddess, or even her upcoming lecture from her. Like Nightstar, she finally snapped herself. "First of all, Princess, we are down more than just one man! Wendy, Amethyst and Atalanta all collided. Technically, Atalanta should have stayed up in the medbay as well. Echo hurt herself helping Velocity. Lady Shazam or Captain Marvel.... Whatever you want to call her, was grounded, so we were down our biggest guns. Guns! Shazam and Echo! We WERE at half power! Like I said to that Briton who seemed to know about us... Her idea to talk was the most sound! If you want to be on somebody's case so bad... Ride Ravager! The Nordic person was obviously confused. She wouldn't have been a threat if Ravager hadn't attacked first! She might have sat down with that Erin Holmes and myself and we might have possibly calmed her down! She needed comfort, not an attack! Hell... You even attacked Holmes who stood up for Nightstar! That doesn't sound like any MO of any villain I ever met!" With that off her chest, she stormed to the rec room, where she started shooting pool. Angrily.

Athena

Athena glowered at Artemis. That was something else she would have words with her about. Although, to her, both leader blowups was warranted. When she began, it was motherly. "Diana. Not every battle has an enemy. Threat, yes. Enemy, no. Nightstar is right. Despite her current unconscious state, that woman is a fellow goddess. Not Greek, but one just the same. I could sense the power coming off that one. Young Justice is untrained and already thrown into TWO no-win situations on the same day. Artemis did the only thing that was wise. Electing to listen to any advice that didn't involve attacking the blonde woman who had a sword and was causing the thunderstorm." She put a hand to her head. "You're better than this. A lot better. Your temper lately has rivaled Ares, and that's never good. You have wronged three people on this mission alone. Is everything alright with you and Steve?" She held up her forefinger and thumb pinched to within half an inch from each other. "I'm this close to sending you to Themyscria for a sabbatical. I hear of one more incident involving you... You're going. And I WILL be telling your mother why I sent you there. You know I don't make idle threats. A snap of my fingers and you're on Themyscria. Understood? To reiterate, not every battle has an enemy. Discern. I and your sisters taught you better. Dismissed."

She shook her head as she headed for the rec room. "Now for the other hothead..." She sighed. She stood in the doorway. "ARTEMIS!" Her voice echoed more than usual, causing the girl to jump and the pool stick to go flying behind her. Athena wiggled her finger for her to follow, the look of wrath all over her face. Artemis was about to get had for giving up after showing plenty of wisdom at the scene. Nothing pissed Athena off more than that. It was the same as apologizing for using one's head rightly.

Ember

Olive continued to stay with Nightstar, clutching an arm with both her hands.

Ivy

Ivy smiled, and even giggled slightly at Batgirl saying she was the new version. "Yeah... Oracle doesn't like reminding people of that, so... Maybe don't push that? Anyhoo... Ivy. Not to be confused with the villain Poison Ivy... Although we share the same powers. Hmmm... Different universe. I got my powers when I was like 14. My freshman year at high school. Long story. I graduated from Super Hero High and then, BAM! I'm here. And there's an older me causing bad things. I don't know if I even want to face her, really. Hope Young Justice never does. Ummm... I kinda like you. You're different. Somehow."

She then followed everyone to the rec room. She jumped out of her skin, let out a shriek of terror, and sent the plants in the rec room to grow wildly when Athena thundered for Artemis, proving to Nightstar especially, she definitely needed the training she was being sent to Young Justice for.

Kara

"Oh. Um. Hi. Kara Kent..." She didn't know what else to say to Hawkgirl, who looked intimidating.

Mary Batson

Mary turned to look at Alina. "Are you interested in Nordic runes?" She asked. "We can look together?"

PowerGirl

"I know. Just following procedure. You know how the big three are, or rather two when my cousin pulls his infamous disappearing acts. This one just found out she's his sister. Twin at that. The twelve years her rocket revolved around the sun explains the age difference. She was brought up to be a normal human girl, so... We have to test her on everything. And I mean the gamut. Everything Superman is, but not his level. Manhunter is her sponsor. Let's get the rest of the paperwork filled out."

Velocity

Windy had slept through until now, with the occasional shake awake by either Quincy or an aide. She yawned and asked if she could fix supper yet.

"You know you're on the Watchtower, right? We've already got cooks, working hard on everyone's dinner. I hear it's hamburger with everything." Quincy asked calmly.

"Everything?" Windy asked. "So... Basically, it's a deluxe double bacon cheeseburger."

Quincy shrugged. "If you say so..." She then gave a puzzled look to Rain as if Rain could please check Windy's head, and sighed.

Last edited:
Nightstar & Batgirl

Nightstar sighed as she led the team to the rec room and found a spot to wait, though she didn't feel like sitting so she simply stood in the corner, glancing at Olive. "So what do you think of all this? New members... the girl who claims she's a goddess... my actions..." she asked as she watched everyone else trying to relax after the long day they had had. Unfortunately for the team it seemed like the day wasn't over yet. She just wanted to get everyone back to Mt. Justice so they could all rest. Of course, they also had to give the new members rooms.

Batgirl smiled as she heard Ivy's comment, "I'm sorry, I'm a just such a huge fan of hers." she replied as she decided to stick with the group of Ivy, Alina, and anyone else who was talking with the newest members of the team. "I don't know much about Poison Ivy... I thought she was an Anti-Hero like Harley and Catwoman.... you know the Suicided Squad." she added with a smile as she watched the others. Seeing the other girl come over talking about some kind of runes she arched an eyebrow. Then as she heard the yell for Artemis and noticed everyone jump. As she pool stick went flying out of Artemis' hands Batgirl caught it before it could hit anyone. "Woah!" she exclaimed as she looked towards the archer.

Seeing the plants go crazy Nightstar sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "Ivy! The plants.... if you're going to be on the team you can't be so skittish. So please control your friends." she said as she stood up straight.

Ravager & Torunn:

Ravager rolled her eyes as she hear Rain, "I see... well I guess I'll stay here for a bit then..." she commented as she laid back down. She honestly hated having the rest, but if it meant she would miss out on the team getting yelled at she was all for it. So for now she would stay put. Since she was staying in the Med-bay she looked around the room, seeing if her teammates were still there or not. "Hey? Did we at least beat that upstart with the lightning sword?" she asked as she looked around.

Hawkgirl

As she heard what Power Girl had to say she arched an eyebrow and shook her head. "Why does everything about you Kryptonians have to be so complicated. Can't it be simple for once?" she commented as she looked at the girl. "Well, where do we start?" she asked as she turned back to Power Girl.

Lady Loki:

The Norse Magic-user had just returned to her home from her magic lair and returned to her civilian form. Looking at the news she frowned as they were talking about a strange storm in Star City and a meteor falling near National City. What in the world was going on and what had she missed while putting the tomes away, safely. Claire quickly turned up the volume and listened as the news casters spoke about the strange happenings. "What the heck is going on..." she commented. Then they showed amateur footage of the "meteor" until she AEO shut them down, and she realized that it wasn't a meteor at all. "Well that certainly isn't a meteor... but how did a hammer do that... it couldn't be... I've studied enough to know that item can't be here..." she commented to herself. It seemed Lady Loki would need to visit National City, and very soon.

Freya and WW
Ignored the latest outburst from Artemis as she frustratingly followed the goddess further into the base to talk. As she stood there she shook her head and crossed her arms as she listened to the goddess talk. At the mention of steve she closed her eyes and let out a deep breath until finally the goddess was done. "My lady with all due respect you're wrong. I agree not every situation has a villain and I agree it would have been better to end it peacefully but that chance went out the window almost from the start. I'm not talking about Ravager yes she attacked without a command but the other girl was already hostile. One of the girls mentioned the woman they had fought earlier and she turned aggressive and then that storm started the only reason none of them were struck by lightning or even drenched in water was because of the blue lantern girl. If there was a chance to end it with talking I would have been all for it. On top of that, the other woman was an unknown in a combat situation, she was no hero I knew of I had no records of her as far as I know she was that Loki trickster in disguise. And as for Steve and I again my lady with all respect you are not Aphrodite and that is private. Now then good day" With that she was done with the situation and headed away from the goddess going to her room for the evening

Freya had started to follow the other girls only to be snagged by one of the waiting heroes before she made it to the door and was swiftly escorted to her room.

Atalanta
Carefully moved around the goddess to get beside Artemis and then once everything was said and done she walked with her to the rec room. She watched as Artemis started to shoot pool and couldn't help but chuckle. "Darlin I know you've got a sniper eye and all but that felt won't hold out if you keep burning that ball so hard." She smiled some trying to get her to calm down before snagging a stick and sidling up to the table "Let me hop in and see if I can't bring you down." She gave her another smile before snagging the rack only for the goddess to storm into the room and settle their game before they could start. "Nevermind."

Cera
Moved into the Rec room ahead of everyone else floating slightly until she made it to one of the couches and plopped down on the seat. Stretching out she sighed happily only to cringe and her eyes to glow for a moment when the new green girl let her plants suddenly burst out. She shook her head after a moment and her eyes quickly returned to normal when she realized there was no threat. Shaking her head she turned back around and grabbed one of the controllers for the video game station sitting there.

Rain
Chuckled some as she nodded down at Ravager "Mmm smart I don't think you're to popular right now." She chuckled again giving her one more once over before turning to the awake and talking speedster. "Oh Bacon is that that delicious strip of animal meat." She smiled as she used her ring to move up and down the girls body checking her over

Echo
She yawned some and moved around so she could sit up she gave a small stretch as she looked around "Mmm someone say Bacon?"

Watch Tower
Alina

Alina looked toward Mary once she had spoken to her which seemed to snap her out of a daze she had gotten in as it seems others were talking to each other.
"Oh! well, I umm I don't know anything about that stuff really, but umm I mean I could still be interested. Oh! and yeah we can look together"
She honestly knew nothing about Nordic Runes. As when the other girls seemed to speak to the group Alina kept quiet not wanting to presume that she was supposed to reply, or that she was actually being talked to.

Back
Top Bottom