Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Justice AU (Frozen Princess, LadyWolfie, Rain K)

After reading each opening, who is your favorite character that you look forward to reading about?

• Amethyst

• Artemis

• Atalanta

• Batgirl

• Comet

• Echo

• Ember

• Freya

• Lady Loki

• Lady Shazam

• Lady Thor

• Nightstar

• Ravager

• Velocity

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watch Tower:
Torunn & Ravager
With a bored sigh Ravager finished her dinner and set the empty plate aside as she laid back trying to find a way to stave off boredom.

Nightstar
Nightstar narrowed her eyes a bit as Artemis seemed to be trying to change the subject. "I mean technically she does need permission, because she's part of the team. If we were called, not that we'd answer right now, and she didn't inform us she was leaving we would have an unaccounted for member and lose time looking for her." she replied more to Artemis then Amethyst. "We don't really know what this new Batgirl can do either, but I suppose she could work, but there are other options too, like Cera, Atalanta, or Echo. But really it's your choice, but make sure we know who goes with you." Nightstar added before returning to her conversation with Artemis and Ember.

She listened as Ember spoke and arched an eyebrow slightly before she spoke up once more. "I don't think she was Freya or any Goddess. I highly doubt we suddenly got a new batch of Norse gods and goddess. I mean that Lady Loki has been around for a while, just usually not as flashy as today. This was the first time she actually fought though. She's always had a thing for Theatrics. As for Holms, well that Blonde swordswoman called herself the daughter of Thor, so if Holmes was Freya that would make her the girl's grandmother. I doubt she would have stood by and let us fight that girl. I don't think she was a Valkyrie either, I think she was just who she said she was." she added simply. "As for the weather, it seemed to react to the girl, I mean she used a lightning bolt as a weapon... maybe she was Thor's daughter... though I don't know how that is possible. She could just have weather type powers... but that doesn't account for everything either. We'll just have to wait for her to wake up and get our answers then." she finished with a shrug. She did her best to be gentle with her shooting down of the ideas, since they were probably good guesses even if Nightstar didn't agree with them.

Batgirl
Batgirl took the offered key, then looked like she had a question, but as Oracle left she never got the chance to ask it before turning towards the other girls. "So, Kent... that mean you're related to Superman? You should us the name Supergirl then!" she said excitedly. "Oh... wait is that not supposed to be known? Sorry if I outed you..." She looked down feeling a bit embarrassed. She only knew who some of them were because of her hacking abilities and she might have stumbled on some of Batman's files which included information on Clark, and incidentally Kara being his "sister" along with notes Batman made regarding the possibility of her having similar powers. "So um anyways..." she felt a bit embarrassed and ashamed about maybe revealing a new teammates secrets and bit her lower lip as she kicked at the floor.

Star City
Lady Loki
She couldn't help but frown as she heard the woman on the other end. "Who I am, or why I'm involved in this case is none of your business. Just answer the question." she replied in annoyance before listening to the rather long winded explanation of what happened and was about to ask if this Holmes was actually there or not until she finally got to the real details. "I see, and what did this light tornado look like exactly?" she asked with interest. This could answer the question she needed to have answered, but she wondered if it would be a good thing or bad thing for her. She was just pretending to be Loki after all, what if there was the real thing out there somewhere? She wasn't sure she wanted to find out.

Freya
Still stuck although as she sat there bored she started to wonder about the girl from earlier. Was she truly the daughter of Thor or was she like some of the others in this world and simply inhabited their powers. She had no idea what to believe at the moment.

Echo
Smiled as she waved the other girls off letting them head off to the meeting they were needed at. She smiled and turned back to what she was eating enjoying the flavor "Mmm I know beast boy never eats meat but he really doesn't know whats he's missing out on." she smiled up at the others left at the table before giving a shrug and turning back to Mary "So how exactly did you get your powers? Like I know you said what your powers do but where do they come from?"

Atalanta
Moved over to the other table with Amethyst seeing what she would need to head out to get the gem that she needed. She was curious as well because she wanted to know she could head home and help out the farm if needed. Artemis seemed to be a bit laizei fair with it but then Nightstar came in and corrected her tossing the fact that different things could happen so at least another team member was needed. She gave a nod satisfied with the answer before moving back to the other table right at the end of Echos' question she was curious about the other girl's origins as well.

Cera
Stretched her hands out over her head as before leaning forward and propping her head up on her hand. She smiled as she looked around the room taking in the view of all the other girls and superheroes. At the same time, she turned her attention back to those at the table and finishing off her meal.

Rain
She smiled as she walked beside the other girl and after a moment of thinking she turned her attention back to her. "Hmm well yes, I do have something like that. I create a barrier that allows me to fly in space or go underwater without needing to worry about breathing. At the same time, I can create a large circular barrier that encompasses my friends and allies and gives them the same benefits." She stops with the other girls as their numbers are handed "Ok I can remember that although I would like to point out that my light barriers are very strong."

Watch Tower
Alina

Alina listened to Rain hearing that she did indeed have something similar to what she had. Perhaps she could help her learn to control it, even maybe turn it off?
"Wow, maybe we can train together? If you would not mind, perhaps you can teach me to control my skin barrier, oh umm, mine also helps me survive without oxygen, though I am not completely sure how it seems to be something more than just a pocket of oxygen saved, as it lasts longer then a skin-tight barrier would have." She paused a moment as she thought about the other technique Rain had mentioned.
"I have not tried that round barrier thing, but I am sure I could do it, though not sure if it will have more than the air trapped inside." She added.

Alina nodded and made a mental note of the number she was given, and even blushing lightly at the comment on her being stronger than Kara.
"C016, C016. Oh, I am not sure about that power thing, but thank you. And Rain perhaps we can test our Barrier strengths sometimes, I would love to know my limits. I have not had much opportunity to test them. The best I have tested with are controlled explosions and a train and test commercial airplane. With no actual people inside of course."

Amethyst

Amethyst nodded finally and said, "So, in a sense Artemis is right. It's not permission to leave, but where I'm going and who with. Well, since both of you want this Batgirl tested by fire, I'll take her along." She then went towards where the new members were called by Oracle.

Upon finding her, she smiled to Batgirl. "So, uh... How'd you like to visit my world as I need a new gemstone. It's a chance to see a real amethyst mine as well as Gemworld."

Artemis

Artemis wasn't so upset with being corrected on Holmes, but she had to shake her head at Nightstar. "You just said it yourself, Nightstar. She didn't follow her regular MO. Lady Loki was being more like the Loki of Norse mythology this time more than any other time in her history. And I can't have imagined when Holmes lost her temper the lightning got a bit more wilder. How do we know both aren't from... What's it called by our guest? Asgard?" She forgot that was pretty much the same time the woman currently lying in the medbay also lost her temper with Ravager.

Ember

Ember merely shrugged at the fact that Holmes wasn't what she was suspecting, but smiled and nodded. "I hope that's soon. She's sure to answer all our questions about what we witnessed and what she meant."

Ivy

Ivy just looked from one heroine to the other as everyone was talking. She looked like she was blanking slightly as her eyes glazed over. Of course, in her case, she had just fought the very girl who was now her teammate. And she had to admit was adorably cute. "Uh... Batgirl... Not that I don't think your idea is good... But didn't Oracle say that Kara is like even stronger than POWER Girl? That sounds more like Supreme Girl since PowerGirl is twice as strong as Superman. Just saying, y'know, don't take it badly. At least you tried." She then noticed the blonde warrior princess dressed in a similar purple outfit and speak to Batgirl. Sure, she herself wanted to see these other worlds, but she panicked when John Stewart had offered to take her to Oa, which she also wanted to see. It was the first time Ivy lost control and earned her skittish reputation.

Kara Kent

Kara sighed and nodded as she took her door key to her room and then listened to Batgirl. Then Ivy had to put in her two and a half cents. Her shoulders slumped. It was bad enough she was outed, but to be given (in her opinion) two great hero names? Not to seem ungrateful, she nodded to both. "Um. Thanks girls. I'll, uh, erm, consider both."

Lady Shazam

Mary looked over to Echo. "I thought I mentioned that. I'm sorry. A wizard with the name of Shazam. I do remember mentioning this, that he had been expecting my brother Billy... Not me. When I explained that he was missing, I was asked if I belonged to the Batson clan. Well, I wasn't about to deny it, so I admitted that was my brother. The rest, you could say, is history. I was granted the gifts of Serena, Hippolyta, Aphrodite, Zephyrus, Artemis and Minerva. All are Greco-Roman in mythology... And real life as I've learned later. Athena, who stripped me for 24 hours, is Minerva in the Roman belief. Same goddess." She explained.

Sherlock

There in Gotham City at her layover, Erin rolled her eyes and chastised the detective as nicely as she could. "You heard without listening. Observation isn't just with the eyes, detective. I will reiterate since you seemed to miss that, the vortex itself of the light tornado was rainbow coloured, as one looking through a prism. Now I must away to catch my connecting flight to Heathrow and home. Good evening." She hung up, not meaning to be rude, but the announcement had came over the airport PA system and would have clearly been heard by Lady Loki that the plane for London was now boarding.

(This ends Sherlock's arc until a trip to London for YJ or Lady Loki)

Last edited:
Watch Tower

Torunn & Ravager
No change for the most part.

Nightstar
Nightstar couldn't stop her eyebrow from arching at Artemis' words and shook her head. "Except you're missing the fact that the storm only got worse when the girl got angry. Now if that was connected or not, I don't know. But I highly doubt it had anything to do with Holmes. Torunn I believe her name was, didn't recognize anyone on that street and last I checked the Norse Goddess Freya is not a shapeshifter. It's possible Lady Loki was doing more acting today, but I don't think she is the real Loki. Is it possible sure, but I feel like Princess Diana would be able to sense if she was a real Goddess or not." she replied with a frown before she turned to her girlfriend and shrugged.

"There is no guaranty that she will cooperate or answer our questions. As far as she knows we attacked her. I also doubt she'll wake up before we return to Mt. Justice. I'm honestly getting pretty antsy just sitting here and I'm ready to go...." she replied with a sigh. "I really need a shower..." she grumbled, it was mostly to help her relax, her body was still tense for all the action they had that day.

Batgirl
She was still looking at the floor and kicking at it with her boot when the other girl approached and looked up at the request. Then she glanced at the other new girls and frowned slightly. "I mean I suppose I could, but why me?" she asked as she looked towards the others before turning her attention back to Amethyst. She was still feeling pretty embarrassed about ousting Kara, she really wanted to it up to the girl for doing that, it wasn't her place and in her rambling she had just up and told everyone in earshot who she really was. Though perhaps she shouldn't feel too bad, considering the girl didn't have a hero name yet.

Star City

Lady Loki:
As she heard the description she frowned, "I see, well you must be mistaken. Probably just a play on the lights in the city combined with the storm. Have a nice trip." and she hung up her phone with a huff. There was no way, it couldn't be, shouldn't be possible for a Bifrost to open here. In all her research she had never seen any suggestions of the Norse Gods being around. She knew the Greek gods were, and expected they would masquerade as the gods for each religion. Surely if they were real, one would have confronted her about her Loki persona. She couldn't believe it was possible, that an actual Rainbow Bridge could have opened in Star City. That was just too much for her and she left for her own apartment in Metropolis.

Freya
Was still stuck, but as time went on she was forced to realize more and more about the world she beleieved in and the gods that inhabited that belief. In a matter of hours she had med a goddess and a demigod.

Echo
Blushed as she nodded her head at the other girl "You might have but I've taken a few knocks to the head recently so I'm not sure if you told me or not." she smiled and gave a shrug before she nibbled at her food while listening to her talk "Although that is all pretty interesting so each one of them gives you a different aspect, Well what about your brother would he have received the same aspects if he had made it or would his have been different?"

Atalanta
Leaned back in her seat watching the other girl taking in a better view of her as she discussed the origins of her powers and what all the different aspects that they originated from her were. "Hmm curious that you didn't get my namesake as one of your power sources given she is known for being a bit of a speedster." she smiled and leaned her head against her hand as the others around her continued to talk

Cera
Smiled as she finished off her meal and made to stand up before catching the last few words that Nightstar said and making her way over to her. "If that is the case can I make the suggestion of us returning to the mountain so that we can rest and relax. If we are able to at this moment?" She smiled at her silently floating around the table waiting for her to answer while also looking around the room.

Rain
Stopped for a moment with Alina as they listened to what their numbers were before she nodded and turned back to her "Oh I'm sure we can figure out some safe way to go at it with each other hehe." She giggled some as she thought about it "Hmmm that sounds like it could work maybe they have something here in the tower or back at the mountain that can really test what our powers will do"

Watch Tower
Alina

Alina nodded and gave Rain a smile as she seemed to agree to train together even seeming to suggest some sort of sparring match.
"Oh like combat, I could really use a lot of that actually, I have had plenty of things like endurance tests and obstacle courses, but nothing really like an actual fight. Though I admit my offense abilities are not exactly great, I never really considered my abilities to be used that way before coming here." Though Alina didn't giggle or laugh at Rain's comment she gave a smile as she heard her laugh, she didn't quite get the joke but was used to that sort of thing.

Young Justice Room

Artemis

"Come to think of it, yes... That's when Torrun blew up, too. I'd forgotten about that." Artemis admitted, albeit a bit sheepish. "Ravager angered her, and Wonder Woman angered Holmes. Holmes like literally stormed off. But so quickly... That's what puzzled me. The speed she left." She shook her head as she listened to what Nightstar said to Ember, and assumingly her as well. "I have to admit, I'm thinking the same thing. She collapsed exhausted. However, I'm inclined to think she'd be open to those who didn't attack her. You, me, Ember... Um... Blue Bolt..." She was thinking of Rain. "And, hmm, there was a fifth one of us I'm sure... Oh. Mary who got dragged in powerless. Wait. She was there but doesn't really count as she wasn't in costume. I'm positive there was a fifth costumed member of YJ. So, those who didn't threaten her, she might talk to." At least Artemis was being logical, now.

Ember

She nodded and shrugged at the same time. "Why be mad at those of us who didn't attack her? I hear ya there. I'm ready to beam home too."

Mary Batson

She had to chuckle in spite of herself. "I'm pretty sure all of us have at some point, today, Fang... Or Echo... I'm not actually sure which you prefer." When she heard Atalanta she could only shrug. "There has to be a Z in there somewhere. I have to say the wizard's name to change. It's part of the mantle, you could say. So... Which should I give up if we can talk to Shazam? Beauty or Wisdom? I'm guessing cuteness is supposed to be a prerequisite to being a hero, too...I mean, look at the rest of you guys."

Dr. Quincy

Wanting to continue to avoid the angry goddess of wisdom, Emilia found her way to the YJ area. "WHAT are you kids still doing here? Hasn't anyone released y'all to go home yet?" She sighed. "Get outta here, and if a Justice Leaguer says anything, tell them I released you and all of Young Justice to go home and get some rest. Doctor's orders. Scoot!"

Boomtube Area

Amethyst

"Leaders' orders, Batgirl. Something about being in pairs, and to see how you handle yourself. I don't expect any trouble as the mine is... Well... Mine. Or rather belongs to the House of Amethyst of which I'm currently the princess." She felt like she was getting in deeper, but didn't know how else to put it.

Kara Kent

Kara simply shook her head with a smirk. "Great Rao, Batgirl, it's not like you broadcasted it to everyone in the galaxy. Just to people who would eventually have learned anyway. No hard feelings. I mean, I don't have a hero name, wasn't that why you offered one in the first place?"

Watch Tower/Mt. Justice:

Ravager & Torunn:

Ravager grumbled in her boredom while Torunn remained unconscious.

Nightstar:

"We are a team, what one of us does reflects on all of us."
Nightstar replied simply before she heard them being dismissed and sighed in relief she was glad they were finally being allowed to leave and she stood up quickly. Once she was up she stretched before turning to the others. "Come on, no point debating what's already happen, so we should just head home, well technically home." she added as she lead the way towards the Boom Tubes to find the rest of the team.

"Alright, everyone not busy, it's time to go home. For the newbies, time to see your new home for the first time." she said with a smile as she moved towards the boom tube and waited for the others to follow. Once she was sure everyone that was returning with them was ready she went through arriving back at Mt. Justice where she waited for the others to arrive as well.

Batgirl:

Batgirl turned to Kara, "Still it was rude of me, and it's not my secret to give." she replied before turning back to the Princess and nodded her understanding. "Alright, well lead the way I guess." she replied with a small shrug.

Metropolis"

Lady Loki

She arrived back at her apartment and sighed as she shook her head. She didn't know what to think, everything pointed to both the hammer and the girl being the real deal. An actual Asgardian, and Thor's weapon. But the real question was how did they get here. More over how was she supposed to speak to said girl and even convince her to meet with Lex Luthor. This was why she hated working for people like Blood and Lex. With a sigh she returned home and transformed back into her normal form before collapsing onto her bed with a sigh.

Freya
Seems to be left behind for the moment will more than likely be transferred back to the mountain the next day. Although as she was made to sit there she a note appeared under her door with a blank piece of paper or rather a few. She was being made to apologize to her team as well as Elsa for her reckless actions. While she did grumble about it she started to write although the words looked like a toddler had written them.

Echo
Smiled as she nodded at Mary quite enjoying the tale she was telling at her question she would give a shrug "Either's good with me so whichever you feel the most natural calling me well I'll be fine with that." She gave her another smile only for a blush to break across her face at Mary's next few words "I um well thanks Mary no ones ever called me cute." She would give her another bright smile before glancing up at Nightstar and hopping up to follow along behind her so that they could head down to the base it would seem.

Atalanta
Would nod as she leaned back in her seat before letting out a laugh and shaking her head "I am far from cute darling I mean I've got cuts and bruises, scars, and a few broken parts that never set right. No some of them other girls yes sir ree I would definitely say they're cute." She chuckled and shot her a wink before she stood stretching out her lanky but well-muscled frame and nodding to the other girls "We best get to scooting ladies I think the boss is herding us home." with that she would wander along with the rest of them towards the boom tubes.

Cera
Would take a step back as it seemed Nightstar had agreed with her and they were heading home and she was kind of in her way at the moment. With a smile of her own, she would head on down the hall ahead of the other girls silently floating slightly above the ground while watching the stars out the windows until finally settling in and waiting by the tube home.

Rain
Nodded her head enthusiastically as the other girl agree to what she had said "I think it will be quite interesting to see what the differences and similarities of our abilities are. Plus if need be I can help you learn to maneuver and control your projections better." She would give her another smile before glancing up to see the other coming into the room and then hearing Nightstars announcement "Ohh seems we are leaving maybe we can get rooms next to each other."

Watch Tower
Alina

Alina was overjoyed to hear that her new friend was excited to learn about their abilities together. She had this feeling she had not felt before, something from the pit of her stomach that felt like it injected her with energy.
"Oh, that would be amazing! thank you! Though I wish there was also something I could do to help you as well." She had admitted before they had heard Nightstars announcement.
"Oh yeah, I hope so, I would love to be able to talk more about like stuff and junk," She told her not exactly sure what she had meant by that, or why she was finding it harder to think of what to say all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Gem World (Amethyst w/Batgirl)

Amethyst

Amethyst hadn't been back since she had left only a few days before, at least for her on earth one, it had only been a few. Well three. Seven pm where they came from, became morning where they beamed down.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to dimension hopping..." Amethyst groaned with a head shake. She looked in the sky and the position to the east of the sun. "About nine or ten in the morning, from the looks of it."

A young lady that resembled Ravager except wearing a white gown that appeared to have iridescent qualities, ran up to her. "We've been searching for you for three of the last four days!"

"Princess Opal, I said I was thinking of going to earth one to establish a link, which I have, with Young Justice and the Justice League. I wanted to get us back in good standings after our civil war."

"Well, you might wanna call them in. I don't think it's as finished as we thought. Some of father's minions still don't get that we had to kill him, and they won't listen to me! I AM the house of Opal!"

Amethyst sighed. "That's going to have to wait until I get a new Amethyst stone for my belt." She pointed to her waist where all could see the missing buckle where the gem should be. "Had a little collision with two teammates during a scuffle with a supervillain."

Opal frowned before thumping her head. "I'll inform the others of your safe return and nothing else. I trust you and your guest..." She looked Batgirl over, and then looked at Amethyst, "will be staying for lunch at least." The two sentences would be laced with a Ravager like iceness. However, a smile finally formed, and a sweeter, yet still upset, tone came out. "You should really get Max, he'll be happy to see you, and it'll make getting to and from the mine that much quicker. I mean, your steed is extremely fast, even without using his wings." She lingered a little, looking over Batgirl again. She was already pairing her ruler and the newcomer up as a couple in her mind.

Mt. Justice

Artemis

Artemis seemed only interested in heading to bed, following Dr. Quincy's orders. She did give a coy smirk Atalanta's way, as she found herself once again falling for yet another speedster.

Ember

Right now, Olive was more interested in doing whatever Nightstar did. She had heard something about a bath or shower earlier, and hung nearby, in hopes they would do so together, even if there was no "play" associated with it.

Ivy

Ivy decided to investigate her new home and headquarters, and started wandering around from kitchen to living area, hall, and finally into the hall of heroes.

Kara

Kara wasn't sure what to think of the new digs. "So much bigger than the farmhouse in Smallville." She said with wonder. "Not bigger than the farm itself, but definitely bigger than the house."

Mary Batson

With a sigh, Mary headed upstairs for her room. "I'm out of powers until ten or eleven tomorrow morning, so I best show Athena I learned my lesson about using wisdom, and get some sleep."

Velocity

Windy was so glad to be back home after the disastrous day, that she zipped about like a happy dog (which would probably strike Echo funny at least), checking everything out. Including the refrigerator which still had the mixings for her dinner, which was interrupted. "So. Since it's thawed, out and ready to be prepared, can I make dinner tomorrow? I mean the pork roast was my plan for today's dinner on my actual day to cook." She really needed to slow down her words, but there was only a cap on her movement speed. She never topped 25 miles an hour in her doglike racing around the common areas of the headquarters, so no harm, no foul.

Back
Top Bottom