Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC, possibly NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
This is the OOC chatter thread for my Maid RPG game, so, players, let me know if there's any issues or if I forgot to type something up or just generally make plans, fool around, etc.

Other thread links:

Main Thread:

Characters:

Rules (lightly abridged):

Last edited:
Similarly, spending Favor to increase your rolls is done by increasing either the die result or the Attribute you're using, not the final result (this can allow a Maid with a 0 in an attribute to use it).

Eleanor and Irin are such betas. They need an alpha like Suzu to keep their petty butts in line.

Here's the final breakfast checklist as far as I can tell, you girls have a brief window in which to make any last-second corrections/steals):
  • Omelette: Success (Ippo)
  • Bacon: Success (ZRS)
  • Hashbrowns: Success (Ippo)
  • Crepes: Success (Ippo)
  • Biscuit: Success (ZRS)
  • OJ: Failure (ZRS)
  • Milk: Success (ZRS)

Okay, so, a new player would like to join, to fill the spot opened up when Joyful-Fabo bowed out. I figured I'd have them post a little here, first, to give the rest of you a chance to vet them, so, they'll probably be posting in soon.

Hello I Utsuho or if you like you can call me Okuu. Anyway I been watching *cough*lurking*cough* this rp. I been on BMRP quite sometime now and I'm always like to come up with ideas for plot or characters. Whether I get to play them out or not doesn't matter to me.

So if you have questions ask away because I don't know what else to say.

Henlo, fren! : O
I am excited to see what you bring to the rp! My character's Suzu: a werewolf maid who is a l p h a af

Well my character I going to bring Pink, sleepiness, dizzy, and a Bazooka.

As long my character can sleep soundly inside she most like say yes without a second thought.

Sorry for radio silence again. Turns out, it was game thread's turn to not give me notifications so I've been sitting here and wondering why nobody has posted anything for a while. Then I went to check the thread manually and there was like 2 pages worth of unread posts. So I'm catching up now and will post shortly. I will be checking the thread manually now so you can count on me to be more active.

Alright, so, Ellie will show up after breakfast is completed, presumably having slept in worse than the Master. After breakfast will be "free play" time until lunch, where I'll roll a random event or two and the maids can sort of do whatever, such as doing their jobs in order to earn more Favor, fooling around with one another, spending Favor on random events of their own, or attempting to suck up to the Master.

Oh, question (another one, I know). Do the maids have their own bedrooms, do they sleep in a shared dorm, or do they have bedrooms but share them with another maid?

Anyway, I look forward to free time~

The Maids sleep in the Maids' Quarters, which is semiprivate (it's technically a shared room, but partitioned off somewhat so each Maid has a separate space). The Butler and Head Maid, while in play, have their own rooms attached to the Maids' Quarters.

Back
Top Bottom