Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC, possibly NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
This is the OOC chatter thread for my Maid RPG game, so, players, let me know if there's any issues or if I forgot to type something up or just generally make plans, fool around, etc.

Other thread links:

Main Thread:

Characters:

Rules (lightly abridged):

Last edited:
10 Favor before noontime. Guess who's a smug af alpha girl~

138-1389637_30-dec-2017-smug-anime-girl-face-hd.png

If you're gonna flaunt your favour count, you should've checked to make sure you're actually the one with the highest favour count, as Irin gained 20

That said, has Irin gained favour for the grooming and dressing? Or is favour given out differently for that part? I wouldn't mind since Irin has already gained a large amount, I'm just curious as to if that's intentional or if it was forgotten. Or maybe I'm just blind.

I think it was stated that Johan was satisfied with the dining table arrangement, so Eleanor is probably safe

Irin gained 6 Favor total for the grooming and dressing, just rolled it. Eleanor lost some favor when the dishes were broken, however she and Suzu both gain 4 Favor for the properly set table.

Note that Suzu will need to make a Cunning roll, Difficulty 8, to fraudulently take responsibility for the OJ. Also, it will mean taking on Kiera's Favor loss, and also Kiera will then become the Winner of Breakfast and get to hang with Master.

Oh, well, I already posted the response, so the window is closed. However, in future, if you wish to boost a result, just spend the Favor as outlined in the rules post, increasing either the die result or your Attribute.

Also, the Master's character sheet has been updated with a running Stress total and some assorted physical information.

Ok I'll post after breakfast scene or at least have a post of her getting ready for the day.

So doing the math, it seems Kiera gained 11 Favor and lost 11 favor, putting back to where she started.

All according to Keikaku.

To be honest I was kind of expecting ZRS to have posted at least once by now to react to RTD, and then we could probably keep things rolling. That said, feel free to do other things besides standing there while this is going on, if you feel like canoodling a little or even helping yourselves while you watch. I think it's pretty clear Johan's not going to be slut-shaming anyone anytime soon, and he might even enjoy the display.

Are they free to leave the dining room? He seems to be well attended by 2 maids ;m

Kiera is very sweet, thinking about her maid friends while getting her head filled with dick~ :3c

Back
Top Bottom