Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC, possibly NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
This is the OOC chatter thread for my Maid RPG game, so, players, let me know if there's any issues or if I forgot to type something up or just generally make plans, fool around, etc.

Other thread links:

Main Thread:

Characters:

Rules (lightly abridged):

Last edited:
Alright, free time! The Master has provided a couple prompts for potential Maid interactions, as well. As a side note, you can just make up any room that sounds reasonably plausible for a fancy nineteenth-century mansion when it comes to chores or just locations to do stuff in. Now, there may or may not be a sex dungeon on the grounds, but you don't know where it is if there is (but with the right Random Event, you may stumble on it). Also you've got a little walkin' around Favor for solving my breakfast puzzle.

So we get paired up I see? Interesting~

When you say that everyone gets 13 favour, is that just the breakfast crew, or everyone excluding Ellie? I'm keeping track of everyone's stats so I'd like to know who all gets the favour

Uh... small correction with Kiera's stress: Since she has the Persistence power, she gets 1 less stress from everything. So she actually has 3 stress.

Also, I want to roll a check just to see what Kiera is going to do. This is not for doing anything specific but just to help me decide something.

Will: 6*4 = 24

As a note, the contested roll is only if the other maid resists, she can also choose to just do what you want and avoid rolling. Feel free to find out what it takes to push Irin into a confrontation, though, if RTD doesn't mind.

Kiera doesn't actively want to push Irin in to a confrontation. She's just super pissed and just really wants the booze and the broom. She's just too pissed off and skipped asking nicely.

@ZRS @Rose-Tinted Dreams
Suzu is gonna try to impose on Kiera and Irin before she does what she's supposed to do for Johan. ie. She's gonna take them by their collars and make them be nice to each other.

Kiera would probably just ignore the roll and do what Suzu says because, once she's had her booze, she wasn't going to be mean to Irin anyway.

So... I've never drank IRL and I don't plan to either so I thought I'd ask before jumping to conclusions. Is the bottle an alcoholic drink of some kind?

@LordLicentious I'd like to do something weird: Suzu will use her athletics against the Seduction by overpowering Johan, but will have sex regardless. (So she's just being feisty basically)

Hrmmmmmmmm... Is this a possible bad end for Suzu? Cuz she just wants sum rough n tumble alpha girl sex~ ;d

Back
Top Bottom