Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC, possibly NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
This is the OOC chatter thread for my Maid RPG game, so, players, let me know if there's any issues or if I forgot to type something up or just generally make plans, fool around, etc.

Other thread links:

Main Thread:

Characters:

Rules (lightly abridged):

Last edited:
@ZRS
While sucking Kiera's finger, Suzu is gonna try seducing her. Is that ok?

Hey, sorry I haven't been very responsive to seduction. I was thinking that once the players of the characters were okay with it, we still needed to roll, Is that not the case?

Hey, sorry I haven't been very responsive to seduction. I was thinking that once the players of the characters were okay with it, we still needed to roll, Is that not the case?
Yup! But I decided not to go through with it after all.

Sorry for the late response. I was not getting notifications for this thread for some reason.
Why was the bacon failed? I rolled a 12 on that. I thought the difficulty was 8 or something?

Alright, I misread that one, looked at just the die roll and assumed it was a failure because you described being injured. So, instead, the bacon is fine.

Ah thank. Sorry if it seemed like I was being bitchy about it. I like to roll without mods and then do the multiplication manually.

I'm kinda curious about a small detail regarding the seduction rules. When it says "Seducer can tell the Seduced what to do" does that mean that the Seduced must obey or can obey? And if it's mandatory, what if two maids seduce one maid and then give the maid conflicting requests?

The Seduced must obey though recall that sexual content still requires OOC consent and you should generally not abuse this privilege. Plus you gotta give them Favor from your pool when they comply which can get expensive. With conflicting requests, the Seducers must make a regular combat roll to see whose orders get followed, except the Seduced is the one who takes all the Stress that results.

Also, as the first example of a failed Seduction roll (this also applies to Combat rolls, except, as you should know, with Seduction, only the would-be Seducer takes Stress for losing the roll), Suzu takes 3 Stress from being rejected. This is because the difference between her roll and Eleanor's was 6, which is then divided by the Attribute Suzu used (in this case, her Affection of 2).

And as a clarification, when Maids work together (regardless of the type of roll), they pool their results into a single total that is compared to the target number or the opposing side's total.

So what was the difficulty setting up the table? Our combined score comes to 12.

The Master's leaving your butt alone, but after you've made the roll to dress him, he's commanding you to voluntarily be partially Disrobed (and taking the penalties from it) until after breakfast.

And, keep in mind that combat can be engaged in purely to inflict Stress rather than impose one's wishes, and can include passive-aggressive sniping.

Wait, I'm confused. You say partially disrobed, but Johan's words make it sound like he wants Irin to be fully disrobed? Or am I just misinterpreting/missing something?

As I recall from how the scene went, your dress was opened, but not fully removed, so it could still count as having your "skirt" on. Plus you'd still have your headdress (the most important part).

Yes, and as the Master has suggested simply not ever wearing them again, you can ignore the penalty for not getting your panties back, as they're simply not part of your uniform now. Mainly you've lost your "blouse" (and, since China dresses don't have aprons, that penalty gets folded into the blouse, for a -2 to die rolls).

Second question! Were you intending to have Irin's pick be dependent on her roll, or do you want me to choose what Irin picks for the Master and then the roll determines his opinion of her choice?

Ah, see, this is the perfect opportunity to tutorialize how Disrobing works. The penalty is to the die roll. So, your result is, in fact, a 6, because you rolled a 4, which is then reduced by 2.

However, as I mentioned above, you are not affected by the Disrobing penalty until after dressing Master, so your successful result stands.

Back
Top Bottom