Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC, possibly NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
This is the OOC chatter thread for my Maid RPG game, so, players, let me know if there's any issues or if I forgot to type something up or just generally make plans, fool around, etc.

Other thread links:

Main Thread:

Characters:

Rules (lightly abridged):

Last edited:
Probably. Being a werewolf, Suzu can smell betas a mile away, and this mansion is full of them.

Johan would readily assure his maids that there is enough of his manhood to go around, with the sole limit being its regrettable inability to accommodate more than one person at a time. Would being the operative word, the condition being, he would, if watching said maids fighting over him wasn't so enjoyable.

You could always try fixing the ruined dishes, since the pair currently on breakfast duty don't seem interested. Favor's getting doled out per dish, to the Maid responsible for it.

As an aside, if you want, you can also replace a successful dish by rolling better than whoever did it first, and claim that Favor for yourself (though, failed oneupsmanship will inflict Stress as though you'd failed the dish entirely).

It turns out, when he's groggy from just getting up and not yet energized by a hearty breakfast, he's entirely too tired to make such decisions as how you get him off, as long as you drain him proper.

You could always try fixing the ruined dishes, since the pair currently on breakfast duty don't seem interested. Favor's getting doled out per dish, to the Maid responsible for it.
Do you mean the ruined food dishes, or the ruined dishes now lying scattered all across the dining room table?

The former, since that would bring you into the scene with Kiera and Suzu. However, while setting the table has gone up to Difficulty 8 due to the mess, you can still try to go for it if you want to.

It turns out, when he's groggy from just getting up and not yet energized by a hearty breakfast, he's entirely too tired to make such decisions as how you get him off, as long as you drain him proper.

Real quick question that I completely forgot to ask. I take it the maids have slept with Johan before? Or would them sleeping with Johan in the RP be the first time in their employment that they've had sex with him?

Presumably these Maids are fairly recent hires for assorted reasons, so this will be their first times sexing him up, though, the default assumption is everyone knew going in that they'd be gettin' it hard from the boss on the regular. If someone specifically wants their Maid to have been clueless the whole time, that's fine, but the baseline is that everyone is aware that Johan's a horndog.

ahegao.png

And as a reminder, for having provoked the Master into Seducing you, Irin can now go crying to him when things go wrong and if he's so inclined he can (possibly literally) kiss it better to remove her Stress.

Question! Does a maid 'win' and get retired the moment Johan impregnates her, or is there time between the impregnation and them finding out and winning?

As an aside, by "the morning" Johan was referring to this specific morning.

But maybe if you crawl up on all fours to give him a friendly licking, he'll let you make it a regular thing.

Back
Top Bottom