Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC, possibly NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
This is the OOC chatter thread for my Maid RPG game, so, players, let me know if there's any issues or if I forgot to type something up or just generally make plans, fool around, etc.

Other thread links:

Main Thread:

Characters:

Rules (lightly abridged):

Last edited:
Having Seduced the Master, Irin can now provide him with comfort, when he takes Stress. Further, she can ask him to do stuff for her and he'll do it, but she's gotta pony up Favor for the privilege.

So wait, would the master seek out Irin for Stress Reduction, or can Irin now offer stress reduction?

I can already guess what kind of Stress Reducing Services Irin could provide

The Master can track you down to receive comfort, but you do have to give the comfort freely. Also you can instead heap on some abuse to inflict Stress, but this particular post-Seduction function is less useful for Maid-Master interactions and more useful as another layer of Maid vs. Maid maneuvering.

Master's got like 4 other cute, sexy maids to catch his cum. I think he'll get over it.

Fun fact: Maids don't know how to die. Unless they wear armor (there is literally a Costume Change that's armor, that changes your Stress Explosion to "Death" while worn). So the worst that can happen to Irin is being pushed into a Stress Explosion. Or sabotaged in her daily tasks until she runs out of Favor and gets fired.

Oh, speaking of costumes, is there a list of available ones somewhere?

Also, maybe put a link to the other threads in the first post of this thread for convenience?

Oh, speaking of costumes, is there a list of available ones somewhere?

Also, maybe put a link to the other threads in the first post of this thread for convenience?

Sure, and, if you've got the rulebook, the big lists of Costume Changes and items are towards the back. If you don't have the rulebook, PM me and I'll help sort you out, listwise.

• Fancy Omelette: Incomplete
  • Hashbrowns: Success (Ippo)
  • Bacon: Failure (ZRS)
  • Crepes: Success (Ippo)
  • Biscuit: Success (ZRS)
  • OJ: Failure (ZRS)
  • Milk: Incomplete
Sorry for the late response. I was not getting notifications for this thread for some reason.
Why was the bacon failed? I rolled a 12 on that. I thought the difficulty was 8 or something?

Back
Top Bottom