Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Protect Everything (Ghostxtiger and R[D])

Alex led her to the carriage and held open the door. "Well, let's get a move on. We were supposed to stay here much longer... So... If it would please you... We could spend more than an evening at that spot you liked so much."

"I can handle it. But I think you for the invitation. I'm honored you'd consider my well-being." Alex smiled and moved to lead the carriage on to the cabin. It'd be dark when they got there again.

Aida just nodded and smiled as she went into the carriage.She quickly got out when they arrived and went to the field.Even though it was dark she enjoyed the scenery that was lit by only the full moon.

Alex leaned wearily on the carriage, glad they they'd be taking a day or two to rest. Perhaps the knight could find time to get some shut eye. The view was lovely and the air smelled great. There was no reason this place would ever be bad for anyone.

Ami began gathering some flowers until she had a full and colorful bouquet.She got and and hurried over to Sir Alex,presenting him with the bouquet"Thank you for your helping me with the prince"

"It was only my duty, Princess." Alexsmiled none the less and took the flowers. Smelling them, the knight blushed a tiny bit. "I knew you needed to be protected from him. He... Wasn't right for you at all."

"Yes, Princess." Alex bowed and followed her in, with a little mental cursing at not anticipating this given last time.

Alex waited around before sitting next to the bed like last time. The knight set down a chair next to where the knight would be sitting, so that when Alex inevitably drowzed off, there wouldn't be any falling over.

Alex was stunned when he saw the princess. So much so that the knight dropped the chair in shock. There was shock on the knight's face, obviously. Bewilderment. And a slight touch of awe. "P-P-Princ...C-Cess...?"

"Wah!" The cry of surprise was cut short when Alex found lips in a passionate, firey kiss. Of course, Alex kissed back, not thinking at first. It just felt great. But then the knight pulled way, stammering and generally a mess of words. "I uh... You... I mean... Uh Geeze... Um?"

Alex couldn't help but kiss her again. "Princess... I..." The knight suddnely had a head full of confusing questions and scenarios. "Me?" An eloquent question, Alex just didn't know why the princess had chosen now and here, or why Alex. It was obvious, but Alex was just that confused.

"Yes...you"Aida said softly as she caressed the knights cheek"You are the kindest and most noble man I have ever met.You are sweet and caring and I want to be your wife and bare your children and tonight...I want to give you my body"she said as she yet again pulled him down for a kiss.

"Princess..." Alex whimpered, pulling in for another kiss before, trying to back away some. "Your father would not be pleased. I'm not what he had in mind for a husband. I... I think you need to tell him your feelings before we go further..."

"Princess!" Alex whimpered, trying to find the right thing to say. "Princess, I... I really care about you... And I don't want to ruin it for one night. Princess... I want... I want this to be love. And I can feel it..."

Back
Top Bottom