Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Protect Everything (Ghostxtiger and R[D])

"Y-Yeah." Alex sat up with the princess' help, the rattling of metal accompanying the action. "Although, princess... You might want to cover yourself." Alex was blushing inside of that helmet, not trying to be rude. It was a delicate balance between telling her she can get dressed first, and not telling her to cover up in such a way that would make her feel like the knight thought she was an unpleasant sight.

Aida looked down to realize that she was still nude.She forgot since she was more focused on Alex.She blushed deeply as she grabbed her night gown"I'm sorry to burden you"she said as she got dressed"I get frightened easily"

"I-It's fine, Princess. It's my duty now to protect you. From anything." Alex got up and just took off the helmet, letting the bright blonde locks go down in front of half the knight's face. Alex was always teased by the other knights for being the most beautiful of them all. And not in the manly kind of beautiful.

Aida just stared at Alex for a moment as she admired his golden locks.She quickly looked away when she started thinking the same thoughts as before"I-I shall be going to sleep now"she said as she went to her bed

"Y-Yes Princess." Alex bowed and took the opportunity to gather up all of the pieces of armor that had been shed. The knight then scurried out into the hall and shut the door. With the door shut, Alex let out a long sigh of relief.

Alex remained outside, head of armor bits nearby. When the guards came to relieve the knight, the gave Alex a little look. Insinuating something.

Alex went back to the barracks and got a Squire to remove the armor plating. Alex would take care of the rest before going to bed. nice thing about being a knight was having a private room. So Alex was able to get all the way down to nothing except a mass of bandaging over the chest and waist.

Alex simply tried to fall asleep. Dreams rarely came to the knight. Tonight wasn't one of those nights. Instead, the knight laid awake, wondering just what the Princess was dreaming of. Probably true love. Rolling onto the side, Alex finally got a little shut-eye and dropped off to sleep.

Aida was still sound asleep.In her dream someone else was there beside her.The figure was blurry and looked more like a shadow than anything else.Aida had this dream before and just figured that shadow was her future husband.As the dream progressed the figure seem to take on more of a human form this time.He was wearing armor but still had no features in his face.The morning sunlight woke Aida from her dream.She let out a sigh as she sat up.

As the light came up, so did Alex. After bathing, the knight was almost immediately into the armor and was supposed to meet the Princess before she exited the castle at the very least. So Alex picked up the glaive and made way to the castle, seeking the Princess.

Aida dressed then made her way out to the dining room for breakfast where the King and Queen where already there

"so,today's the big day"King Melchior said as he as at the head of the table

Aida just nodded as she sat down

Alex arrived just as they were having breakfast. So the knight stood off to the side while the Princess had her meal and conversed with her family.

The knight gave a nod to the Princess as she ate, or picked at her food. It was hard to tell. She certainly seemed to not need to eat much at the moment.

Alex walked behind, as always. Or rather, as it would be for as long as it took before she was married. Then she'd no long live in this kingdom, but rather the kingdom of the prince she finally fell in love with. "Princess. Are you okay? You hardly ate anything."

"I see." Alex quieted up and resumed walking behind the princess. Alex had to concentrate now. With the trip coming up, and Sir Garret's death, the knight knew there could be more trouble afoot.

"O-Of course, Princess." Alex halted, the armor clanking about. Though the knight was a bit bewildered, since this was coming out of the blue.

"Well... Yes." Alex was even more confused now. It was rather out of the blue. "But I also believe that not everyone really gets that kind of love."

Back
Top Bottom