Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"And how did that boy find you?" Morishige asked, "Do you have any idea at all?" Were they accusing Motochika of being a ghoul?

Nana paused, something finally dawning on her. How did Motochika find her? How has he scared off the ghouls? The investigators said there was nothing left, so did that mean Motochika had killed them? There was no way though, right?
She gripped her hospital gown and dropped her head. “I think I need to rest.” She said softly, but firmly, voice quivering.

Morishige and Kojurou looked to each other before they bowed to her and left quietly. Motochika came in not long after, sitting beside her again.
"You ok, Nana...? You look sick...do you need a nurse?"

Nana shook her head, offering Motochika a tired smile. “I think I just need to rest a bit more.” She said softly.

“You shouldn’t miss school because of me..” She said, squeezing his hand gently. “It’s not like I’m going anywhere.”

Nana nodded. “Stay safe on your walk home, make sure you eat something for dinner..!”

He nodded, "Of course...though it won't be nearly as good as your cooking would be." He flashed her one of his contagious smiles, wanting to cheer her up.

Nana smiled back, feeling a small ache in her chest. “I’ll have to make you something when I come back.” What had the investigators been been insinuating? But.. what did happen to those ghouls? How did Motochika find her?

He squeezed her hand gently and headed out of her room. The doves were still there, talking to the nurses about Nana and to keep them updated on her. It made him so angry his kagune almost shot out at them but he kept it down. He didn't need to shame Nana like that; a young woman with such a bright future courting with a ghoul? She would be arrested or worse, he had no idea. He didn't want anything to happen to her because of him.

Jin’s mouth was painfully dry, her lips cracked, and her throat feeling like it was full of sand. Her neck was bruised, along with the rest of her body, and it was clear she had lost weight.

Susuma did his best to keep her as fed as he could but a lot of the time she just starved herself. So he had to play very nice. Bring in to a safer roomthat wasn't a cold cell and try to get her comfortable enough to eat. He even stayed his hand when he was especially angry.

Jin didn’t care for his niceness, didn’t care for the warmer rooms, she just wanted to be left alone. When he wasn’t angry with her or trying to get her to eat, he would use her for his own pleasure.

He could see in her eyes just how close she was to breaking, they almost looked dead, with only an occasional flicker of life, but that too was becoming more and more rare.

Jin took to laying on the floor in the corner to try and hide from him, staring blankly at the wall.

Jin only turned her body away from him slightly, scrapes and bruises across her body that aches at his voice.

Jin clenched her teeth and shouldered his hand away, curling up tighter into a ball on the floor, fearing he wanted to use her again.

Back
Top Bottom