Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Jin was really only concerned about keeping the two there, not letting them split up and one slipping away when the rest of the task force arrived to capture them.

The door opened and shut after a moment, "Starting without me?"
"Shut up, you were taking too long." Sasha moved over and started undressing Jin.

She allowed him to take her clothes off, helping Pyotr out of his, then turning to give Sasha attention as well.

Jin flinched as Pyotr left bites along her shoulders, his teeth actually breaking the skin and drawing a bit of blood. “Not so hard.” She complained.

It didn’t in fact make it better, the bite now burning with pain as he licked it, but she just clenched her jaw and pushed down the pain.

Jin felt his teeth sink into her flesh, causing her to stiffen and grunt in pain. “Enough!” She tried shoving away from Pyotr, but Sasha was right behind her.

Jin couldn’t do much, trapped between the two, Sasha restraining her arms, and Pyotr keeping her upper body trapped. She squirmed and let out a small noise of pain, struggling to shake Pyotr loose still.

“You’re hurting me this time!” She forced out through her teeth, glaring back at Sasha with defiance.

Jin scowled, but her head started to spin a bit; Pyotr was still drinking blood from her and she was now starting to feel it. “Stop..!” She demanded, bringing her knee into his groin.

Pyotr stopped her knee and bit down hard, almost ripping out skin.
"That's enough." Sasha growled, "If you don't settle down, we'll take drastic measures."

Jin saw white spots in her vision when he bit down on her shoulder, feeling blood trickling from the wound. She stopped struggling, feeling her knees buckle a bit.

Jin felt her strength slowly ebbing away as Pyotr drank more blood from her, but he was messy, a good portion of blood dripping down her chest. She dropped her head back, letting it rest against Sasha’s chest as she stared up at the ceiling, listening to Pyotr eat.

"Alright, brother, alright, that's enough." Sasha said, "You'll kill her at this rate." Pyotr pulled away, kakugan burning.
"Sorry, brother. I couldn't help myself."

Jin’s breathing was ragged, but she forced herself to stay as upright as she could between the two. Her shoulder was a bloody mess, burning painfully, but she’d live.

"Let's have a little fun with her now." Pyotr said and put himself at Jin's entrance. Sasha smirked and pushed off his pants before moving to Jin's second.
"I agree."

Jin gripped Pyotr’s shoulders tightly, knowing she wasn’t prepared at all for either of them, bight fighting them only got her hurt.

Back
Top Bottom