Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Nana was immediately on edge that Ayato was visiting her, regardless of the reason. She eyed the prosthetic under his arm, staying in her wheelchair.

Nana made a noise as she sat up in her chair, rolling herself over to him and locking the brakes of her wheelchair. She rolled up the pant leg of her amputated leg, feeling awkwardly exposed in doing so. “Aren’t you worried I’ll run off if I have two legs?”

Last edited:
Nana tried to fight the look of disgust, but it was apparent regardless. “You’re already killing him.” She said lowly. “Have you seen what he looks like?”

Nana saw red, and before she had even realized, she struck Ayato hard across the face. Dread seeped into her stomach once she realized what she had done, but she didn’t apologize.

“Don’t ever say that about Motochika.” She said firmly, hand stinging from hitting him, a bit surprised that she wasn’t punished for hitting him.

She was so angry, angry at herself, angry at Ayato- angry at Motochika? Nana felt sick looking at Ayato, glaring down at her lap. “If you’re done you can leave.” She said lowly.

"Don't go far. I can't stop anyone from playing cat and mouse with you, let alone what will happen when you're caught." He said before moving to leave.

“Yeah, wouldn’t want you to lose your only hold on Motochika, that’d be bad for business.” She spat bitterly.

Nana’s face flushed in embarrassment and she could no longer hold his gaze, looking away in shame. He was right, she wasn’t that important, she was just a luxury to have, not a necessity.

Motochika would be back late that night, she stirred when he crawled into bed and held her, "Tadaima..." He muttered, voice heavy and tired.

Nana had taken off the prosthetic to sleep, rousing from her sleep when Motochika crawled into bed, smelling the heavy scent of blood on him that had been clinging to him as of late. “It’s so late..” She said softly, rubbing her eyes and holding him.

She shook her head and kissed his forehead, still mostly in a haze of sleep. “You’re here now.. that’s what matters..”

Nana hadn’t been intimate with Motochika in quite a while, he was usually too busy or too tired to be in the mood. “Stay as long as you can..” She whispered, enjoying the touches he gave her.

Back
Top Bottom