Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Of course he would have a negative reaction, he didn’t get to chose this action himself, but without Akihime having done so, he’d be dead.
“I don’t have any other choice!”

Yukimura couldn’t help the flood of emotions overtaking him, he was scared and overwhelmed, not knowing what he would do. “You nearly killed me!”

Akihime would see tears forming in Yukimura’s eyes, fighting to keep himself from coming to full blown tears. “Why would you do this to me?” He croaked.

That hurt her more than any quinque would, and she sat in heartbroken silence for a moment, "I didn't want you to die because I was stupid..." She whispered, "I wanted to be with you...I wanted to have a life with you, I...!" She couldn't stop her own tears, "I couldn't live with myself...if I was the reason you died..."

He turned his head away from her, the whole situation feeling surreal. “So what do I do now? Just live a life as a ghoul?”

"I-It...it isn't so bad..." She muttered, "You still have me...I'm no different than how you knew me just because I'm a ghoul..." She reached and hesitantly put her hand over his, offering a weak smile.

Part of him felt bad, but he pulled his hand away, keeping his head turned away from her. His face held a pained expression- perhaps he just needed time? An adjustment period of sorts.

It still broke her heart to have him refuse her like that, and she set her hand back in her lap, "I...have a spare room...at my home...if you wanted somewhere to stay? The CCG might...be combing through your apartment..."

“I.. have no where else to go..” He said softly, knowing that even if he didn’t want to, he would need somewhere safe to stay for the time being.

It wasn’t that Yukimura couldn’t move- his body felt fine -it rather was he didn’t want to get move. After a while however he would follow Akihime, having no where else to go.

She was rather sluggish, but she seemed to manage getting them to her home. She unlocked her door and let him in first, "If you like, you can take Mitsu-nii's old room...it's upstairs, to the right...I just need some rest. If you get hungry, uh..." she paused, her tone becoming nervous, "well, I have coffee...that should keep you for now...but you won't be able to live off it.."

The thought of eating didn’t make things any better- he didn’t want to spend even a moment thinking about it. “I’m alright for now.” It was strange, he didn’t feel like himself, not entirely. How was he supposed to go back to being the same self after all of this?

Megohime and Masamune’s relationship had been somewhat awkward after his return, she could tell there were things he was hesitant about, especially being too close with her, or when she fed, but she never pressed him on it.

She nodded, "If you need anything, please come to me...I want to try and help you, I want to make this right.." But how could she? She ripped his whole life away from him, begged him not to turn himself in because she was scared. There was no fixing this.

Masamune was still more or less the same, he wasn't outwardly scared of her, but there were instances where he would have a trauma response. Like when she drank from him, he struggled with a panic attack. But he tried so hard not to let it get between them.

Yukimura went to the room Akihime had showed him to, sitting down on the bed. He needed to think about what he would do next, what was his life be like now? Would he even be able to eat human flesh? He would need to if he wanted to live.

Megohime could tell her feeding from him made him uncomfortable, she could feel him tense up every time her lips touched his skin. It put a heavy knot of guilt in her gut, but he never wanted to do anything different.

((*ditches Yuki for now*))

Masamune never meant to tense up when she touched him eat, always forcing down his whimpers as he kept his breathing managed. He didn't want her to feel bad, he honestly didn't blame her for what happened. But the human brain was a bitch, and it told him to fear her even though he had no reason to.

“You don’t have to do this.. You could always just have your blood drawn, it’s all the same to me..” Megohime said softly, pressing a clean cloth to the cut he made to feed her.

He shook his head, "I don't mind, Mego...'sides, it's like bonding~" He smiled, though it seemed uneasy, she could feel him shaking even though he fought so hard to control even a faint shiver.

She felt shame wash over her, ears burning red as she held pressure to stop the slow bleeding. “Can I see it?” She asked quietly. “The scar..”

She nodded her head, not looking him in the eye. “I want to see what I did.. If you’ll let me.”

He didn't really know how good of an idea that was, but he nodded, reaching to unbutton his shirt. He shrugged it off his shoulders, and where she bit into him was a massive, ugly miscolored scar. She could see her teeth marks around the edges where she tore his skin, and it crawled well over his shoulder to the back.

He could see her eyes grow soft, then sad as she studied the wound. The scar was freshly healed, still red and pink with tender flesh- she reached out a hand, but stopped short of touching him, pulling her hand back. “Does it still hurt?”

Back
Top Bottom