Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She flinched again, grinding her teeth to try and keep quiet, pain shooting from her nethers as he thrust into her hard.

She found his noises disgusting, but simply kept her mind occupied while he enjoyed himself; maybe this was to be her fate, using by Mitsuhide for his own personal enjoyment.

Jin felt numb inside, her body covered in sweat and his weight still on top of her making her skin crawl. At least he was done.

Jin scowled at the idea of her becoming pregnant- and with a Mitsuhide’s child no less. She’d rather kill herself then let that happen.

As much as Jin didn’t want to obey Mitsuhide, she didn’t want to get pregnant even more. She begrudgingly opened her mouth, doing what she had to to avoid pregnancy.

It was strange how he was treating her, taking extra steps to care for her physical well-being, but it wasn’t out of kindness. She knew it was so that he could continue to use her however he wanted.

Akihime had woken up long before Yukimura, and had been awake the whole time he was comatose. She watched him, hoping for any sign of change, but it didn't seem like there would be any anytime soon. She felt weaker while her kakuhou regrew, her body aching and heavy, she wondered if this was how Yukimura felt all the time as a human.

His body would need time to recover, he had lost a lot of blood, and even with a newly implanted kakuhou, it took him some time to fully heal from his injuries. When he finally woke, he was understandably confused and disorientated.

Yukimura felt his heart beating in his chest as he sat up, quickly placing by his hand to his neck where he was sure he would be missing flesh. Upon feeling no wound, he looked to Akihime, his mismatched eyes showing confusion. “Akihime..?” He remembered clearly everything that had happened- being attacked, eaten alive, and even that Akihime was a ghoul.

He couldn’t wrap his head around what had happened, around why he wasn’t hurt anymore and still breathing. “Akihime, what did you do?” He asked quietly.

Her smile faded and she looked scared, wringing her hands, "I-I...I didn't want you to die..." She began nervously, "I...I gave you...m-my kakuhou..."

So him seeing her with a kagune wasn’t a dream, he hadn’t made it up. Akihime was a ghoul and he had been none the wiser- what a fool of an investigator.
His heart was beating hard in his throat- so was he a ghoul now? Was that what had happened? He sat in silence as he tried to process everything that was going on. “I’m a.. ghoul..?”

“Can it be undone?” He sounded almost hollow, empty with a tinge of fear. His face was blank, but his eyes showed he was trying to come up with something, mind racing.

"I-I..." She faltered, knowing where this would go, and it ripped her heart up into pieces, "N-No...i-it can't...at least...I don't think so..."

Yukimura didn’t know what to say, didn’t know what to do. Should he turn himself in?
He sat there frozen, not knowing what he should do. “I.. have to turn myself in.”

Back
Top Bottom