Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

There was vomit on the floor again, Jin laying sprawled on the mattress, drenched in sweat and trembling. She was covered in bandages, all stained with blood from him torturing her.

"Hm~ I suppose so. I'll have to get the bucket." He said. The bucket was just as it sounded; it was a water tin that he filled almost to the brim with ice water and dumped it over her to wash her.

Jin could hear the sound of water running somewhere else in the room, but she didn’t acknowledge it at all.

She could faintly hear him humming, but it sounded distorted, and not soon after ice cold water suddenly slammed onto her body, drenching her from head to toe.

Jin jerked hard and gasped trying her best to sit up, the cold water drenching her bandaids and making her hair cling to her face.

Her eyes locked onto Mitsuhide, full of confusion and fear as she watched his features warp and twist. She blinked the water out of her eyes, trying to get the hallucinations to settle.

He heard the chain around her neck and ankles rattle as she moved, then a thud as she collapsed to the floor try to crawl after him, but being tripped up by her straight jacket.

There were those hateful eyes again, staring back at him, tears falling down her face as she atared at him in silence with pure hatred burning behind her eyes.

She let her head drop to the floor, resting her forehead against the cold floor, feeling the water from her hair puddling around her head.

She didn’t move to wrap the towels around her, didn’t try to dry herself off, simply laid where she was.

Megohime could tell Kojurou was slowly being pushed to the edge by something, but with how tight-lipped he was, she didn’t expect him to say what it was, and she wasn’t about to go asking.

"Don't worry about him, I think it's just work.." Masamune told her gently, watching Kojurou as he stressed over some papers. Kojurou was, in fact, a mess over Jin's sudden deployment; trying to find any information he could about it.

“It just makes me jumpy is all…” She muttered, looking away from him.
There was very little on her deployment, as if she never actually had been deployed. Only basic things; a plane ticket and a few orders from the CCG. But then why hadn’t she said anything to him? Why hadn’t she said goodbye?

"Me too.." Masamune said, playing with her hair.
It didn't add up. Sure, if it was an instant deployment, she would have at least texted him. But calling or emails or even texting was met with her phone was disconnected. Which didn't make more sense.

Maybe she had really been deployed? Perhaps he had done something to upset her- it hit him then, had he worn any protection the night he had been with her? Had she gotten pregnant?

He almost stopped breathing. No, he didn't have protection, and he didn't know if she would have had the time for a Plan B. Was she angry? Could that be why?

Perhaps she didn’t even know, but if she did, why didn’t she tell him? Would she keep the child? What would he do if he was going to be a father?

He had to find out where she went, and when she was coming back. He had a responsibility to take care of, options to discuss. It only stressed him out more.

Back
Top Bottom