Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“I want to leave.” She said as firmly as she could, looking him in the eye. “I want you to stop hurting me.”

Jin spit at him, glaring hatefully at him. Just how much time had gone by? Was there ever going to be another chance of escape?

“I don’t want more drugs! What are you planning to do?” She demanded, trying to sit up, but the muscle relaxers kept her on the floor.

Her eyes widened and she froze, feeling her body go cold. He was going to experiment on her? “You aren’t going to get away with this..”

There it was again, that feeling that her body was starting to lose control due to the drugs. “I’ll make sure I kill you, even if it’s the last thing I do.”

It didn’t take long before she was laid out on the floor, staring blankly at the ceiling, unmoving and unaware of her surroundings once more.

Jin felt a searing hot pain shoot up through her thigh as he cut open her leg, eyes widening in agony- but she couldn’t move.
Blood dripped from the wound, down her leg, and onto the table, pooling on the steel beneath her.

Her body lightly twitched as he cut her flesh again, unable to take her gaze off the ceiling. She couldn’t move her body, not voluntarily, but she could still feel every cut.

Back
Top Bottom