Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

The tip of his kagune reached down and gently cut her collarbone, allowong blood to ooze from her. He ran his tongue over it and sighed, as if he had received a high.

Jin didn’t move when he cut her, didn’t react at all, only laid still as he licked up the blood that oozed from the small cut.

She didn’t scowl at him or spit nasty insults, only laid on the ground, eyes barely open as she gazed blankly up at the ceiling.

Jin rested silently, as expected being so heavily sedated, not one stirring or waking in the slightest.

It would only continue like this; he would come to her and sedate her before taking her blood for a while before leaving her alone. It was almost worse than being captive by Tolya.

Jin barely remembered when he would come in to feed from her, only having vague recollections of him cutting and drinking from her. At least he hadn’t done anything perverted yet- if one didn’t consider being used as a food source perverted.

"Oh, Jin...~" He laid against her after licking some more blood from her, "You truly are the perfect companion~ listening to my troubles~ letting me feed from you~ I couldn't ask for a better woman~"

Jin’s neck and chest was covered in small cuts- some old, others new -once again staring up blankly at the ceiling. She was high on meds again, barely able to hold a coherent thought in her head, let alone acknowledge Mitsuhide’s words.

His hand moved over her thigh slowly as he nuzzled her gently, "I missed you, once we left the academy~ I missed you, but I always kept my eyes on you~ you're such an incredible investigator~"

She only reacted slightly when he touched her, flinching lightly and letting out a soft noise of protest, but Jin never moved.

His hand moved farther up her thigh, daring to graze over her hip before gripping it firmly in his hand, enjoying the softness of it - the fullness. He gave a low moan, "You're so beautiful~"

Jin didn’t push his hand away, didn’t hit him or sling insults, she only laid where she was beside him. She closed her eyes and groaned weakly, finding it hard to try and focus on what he was saying to her.

He heard her make a small fuss, probably from the stimulation of him biting her, leaving teeth marks with every bite. When he got to the softer flesh of her stomach and ribs, he tasted blood with one bite, making Jin flinch in pain.

Her skin was covered in old scars, peppered down her front from years of dealing with ghouls.
Jin must’ve grown cold, trying to pull away from him to curl up for warmth.

He talked too much, but none of it reached Jin, she closed her eyes again. Settling back and laying still once again.

She tried to fight it, fight him, but her body didn’t respond. Jin knew to an extent that he was touching her, but her body was too tired to try and fight him.

The moments of peace seemed few and far between, and soon it would get to a point where she was still slightly coherent to know what gross things he was doing to her.

Back
Top Bottom