Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“I don’t want it.” She practically snapped at him, already having a hard time managing consistent consciousness with the drugs he had her on.

He was disgusting, even more so than she had imagined before- now he was a ghoul. “Don’t speak to me of your ghouls.” She said lowly.

“So you’ve inflicted yourself upon humans as well?” She asked. “I didn’t know they allowed you near citizens.”

"They let me do whatever I want~" He said as he adjusted her medication, "There's so much you don't know~ so much that would disgust you~"

“If it’s anything to do with you, I wouldn’t doubt the lows you would stoop to.” She glared at him. “Why did you do it? Why turn yourself into a ghoul?”

“You’re disgusting. We’re nothing alike, we never have been, and we never will be.” She said firmly, feeling the warmth of the drug starting to spread through her body.

“Is that what all this is about?” She asked, staring in disbelief. “You’re a fool. You’re nothing- you disgust me, you’re a ghoul.”

“Half, full- you’re still a ghoul..” She felt her eyelids growing heavier, body fighting the desire to want to sleep.

Jin’s head drooped slightly before she picked her head up again, fighting to stay awake. “What are you doing..?”

He could see her struggling, head starting to droop from ward again as she muttered in protest, trying to shrug his hand away.

She twitched slightly as he licked and touched her, aware that something was happening, but not as to what it was.

She slumped into a lax position once the buckles of her arm restraints had been undone, eyes peeling open slightly, but she was gone. Her eyes were hazy and didn’t focus on anything, and even though she had a large scar on her face now, she almost had the same doll like expression when he had first met her- not a single emotion on her face.

"You're so perfect, Jin~" He almost moaned, his kagune curling out and wrapping around her wrists, careful of the bladed edge, and pulling them above her head.

It was much easier to control her now that she was heavily sedated, having no resistance at all- she almost was like a doll, one he had complete control over.

Back
Top Bottom