Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“I never agreed to that!” She argued, but again, was feeling herself slipping away from consciousness. Her frustration welled up inside her, making tears burn her eyes as her vision went black.

She was limp in his grasp, heavy from going completely lax, complexion pale as her wrist continued to bleed slow steady.

Once again, Jin didn’t know how long she had been out, how much time had passed for her before she woke up. She found that her restraints had changed though, and no longer was she just held in place by her wrists and ankles; now she had a heavy metal collar around her neck, attached to the floor by a heady chain. Not only that, but she was now restrained by what seemed to be a straight jacket. She picked her head up observing her surroundings- she was laying on the cold floor, and although some remnants of her escape plan remaining, the cameras and lights had been replaced.

"Good morning, Jin~" Mitsuhide's voice fizzled over a speaker some ways away, "You've been unconscious for a couple days now~ had to tube feed you and everything~"

Jin could barely focus on his words- the pain in her ankle taking most of her attention, and the uncomfortable feeling of a feeding tube down her nose taking the rest. She tried to sit up, but found it to be hard to do so in her straight jacket with a broken ankle.

She didn’t understand what he meant until she noticed the iv in her neck, secured firmly and the cord weaved through the chains to protect it. She finally managed to sit up, finding her broken ankle wrapped up, but still excruciating- a chain connecting her ankles by two heavy metal cuffs. She felt like she would vomit, both from the stress of the situation and the pain, but only looked numbly to the camera.

She didn’t want any sedatives, didn’t want any pain killers, she wanted out. She wanted to be cognizant- wanted to scream. She sat silently where she was, trying to ignore the throbbing in her ankle.

“I’d rather you leave me in here by myself.” She was trying to think of something, anything to try and escape again, but it was different now. She had no idea that Mitsuhide was a ghoul- for how long? How long had he been fooling everyone? Hatred made her feel ill, but she stayed where she was.

“Wither away and die by yourself.” She said quietly, feeling like her racing thoughts would make her head explode.

Jin scowled down at the floor, sitting in silence for a moment before examining her ankle the best that she could. It was swollen, and even though it was wrapped up, she knew it was probably bruised badly. She had no way of wiggling free, she’d certainly need the keys for the collar around her neck at least.

Her days were always like this, with Mitsuhide coming in to check on her and either up her drugs or begin touching her. Petting her like she was a pampered cat.

She hated it, her body was sore and ached from laying on the cold ground constantly, but at least now she could move away from him, even if only a little bit. The chain allowed her more movement, but was only long enough for her to partially stand up, so she didn’t have much length. She went back to spending most of her day drifting in and out, tired and stiff.

She flinched and hissed in pain, jerking her leg away from him, clearly still in pain. “What do you want?”

She struggled to a sitting position, scowling at him. “I’m fine enough.” She said bitterly, wishing he would leave, and drop the keys on the way out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom