Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She wasn’t at her home or work as expected of someone who was deployed, but strangely no one in the office knew of her deployment either. Would there be another way to contact her in Russia?

He wanted to try. If he had to, he would contact Hisehide. He hated the idea, but it was an option. He stood and moved into the lounge, pushing the door open, "Tondo," he called, eyes landing on a little rat of a ghoul, "come with me."

The short and scrawny man stood quickly at Kojurou’s demand, moving over to his side and staring back at him with beady eyes. “Yes, Boss? What can I do to help you?”

He stepped out of the lounge with him, "You're the only one I can trust with this...I need you to get some contact information on Matsunaga Hisehide. You've always been good at digging around. See what you can find."

“Of course, boss!” Tondo bowed deeply to Kojurou. “I’ll make sure I get what you need, don’t you worry about that!” He said.

Megohime was still sitting with Masamune in his private lounge, feeding from him as she did weekly. She still couldn’t stomach solids, but seemed to do fine taking blood from him.
When she heard someone approaching the door, she pulled away from the small cut on his shoulder, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

Last edited:
Masamune fixed his shirt just as there was a knock, "Yeah?" The door slid open and Kojurou bowed.
"I wanted to speak to you." He said. Masamune waved his hand for him to sit.
"Be my guest.."

Megohime was a bit embarrassed, blinking away her kakugan and making sure her mouth was clean. “Should I go?” She asked softly.

"Nah, you can stay.." Masamune said gently. Kojurou took his seat across from Masamune and made a noise.
"I was wondering if you had heard anything about Jin?"
"Kawabe? Mm...no, not really. Just that she left on some big top secret thing." Masamune replied.

Megohime had heard the name before-from Masamune, who had less than nice things to say about her at the time, but she had never personally encountered her. Why was Kojurou asking about her?

"You haven't heard anything?"
"Kojurou, the minute I hear her name at all at work, I tune it out. You know how I feel." Masamune said. Kojurou frowned a bit.
"It's just that...she just left, out of no where. I was hoping maybe..."
"Maybe, what? I would give half a damn?" Masamune seemed pretty angry, "I couldn't give less of a shit if I tried."

Megohime felt uncomfortable, leaning back on the couch she shared with Masamune, crossing her arms over her chest. Why did Kojurou seemed so worrried, Jin was his partner, but something seemed off.

"I just hoped maybe you had heard something."
"Nah. Just that she took off. They don't tell me nothin'. You'd have better luck with Ishida." Masamune told him.

Megohime knew Ishida, but had only encountered him a few times- he was intense to say the least.
She looked at Kojurou, trying to figure out why he’d be so worried if she was sent somewhere by their boss.

Kojurou nodded and bowed his head, "Thank you...I won't bother you any more."
"Yer fine." Masamune said, watching as Kojurou stood and left.

“What was all that about?” She asked when Kojurou left, leaning against him. “I know you don’t like her, but isn’t she Kojurou’s partner?”

Megohime felt a pang of guilt in her chest; she had done the same thing to Masamune, but yet he didn’t hate her the same way. “Kojurou seems to still like her.” She said with a shrug.

He nodded, "Oh, yeah, absolutely." He replied.

It was a few days, Kojurou didn't expect Tondo to find everything rught away, but the anticipation was killing him.

He soon would catch sight of the rodent-looking man, hurrying toward Kojurou with a sheet of paper. “Boss!” He moved over and lowered his voice. “I got that information you asked for, but there wasn’t much but a phone number.”

Back
Top Bottom