Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She blinked a few times, trying to clear her vision, unable to recall what had happened right away. “What of the ghoul..?” She was starting to be able to see clearly now, trying to sit up.

Jin found herself unable to sit up, and her confusion grew, looking down at the restraints keeping her from moving, then back up at Mitsuhide. “What is this?” She asked with a firm tone. That’s right, she had been ambushed, someone had attacked her when she found a body, but it clearly hadn’t been Mitsuhide on the floor.

She wasn’t going to be fooled, not by him. “Lying isn’t going to change anything..!” She protested. “Release me at once!” Jin demanded. “You’re the one who called me here- was it you who ambushed me?”

“What are your intentions here?” She demanded, even though her head was still throbbing, and her ears still ringing. “You’re aware that I will be reporting this to the police and the higher-ups.”

Jin narrowed her eyes, a heavy scowl on her face. “What do you think you’re doing, Akechi?” She demanded.

“You had fun.” She corrected, trying to keep a stern face and her thoughts straight. “This is a crime.”

“And? What do you intend to do if not release me?” She was so stupid, how could she have been so easily fooled by him? It was simple, she had put her trust in him simply because he was human.

“Love me?” She echoed in disgust, her expression mirroring how she felt. “Akechi, I would never love you, even if the world came to an end.”

Was he planning to torture her? Scramble her brain? She let her face relax into a blank expression, knowing that she had to keep a calm head about herself if she wanted to get though this- she had endured worse at the hands of ghouls, Mitsuhide could be no worse. She would have to wait, plan carefully, and more than likely kill Mitsuhide to free herself.

So she did have a concussion, that would explain her current cognitive state. No matter, she had dealt with concussions before, she could deal with them again. She turned her head away to think, keep her mind focused on different plan routes of possible escapes. She would more than likely have to kill him, which wouldn’t be an issue; she was stronger than Mitsuhide if faced with him fairly, but clearly he had the advantage when ambushing her.

Jin spent the time she was left alone observing the room she was kept in, which seemed to be a small lab of sorts. It was a separate room with a heavy locked door, and no windows, but several cameras- no doubt to watch her while Mitsuhide was gone. The restraints around her wrists and ankles were made of steel cuffs with padding on the inside so her wrists didn’t get hurt, or more likely so she couldn’t hurt herself. She still had her prosthetic arm on, which was restrained as normal, but as she was still new to it, getting it off would be a bit of a challenge.
She still tried though, managing open her blouse buttons by struggling and pulling her shirt with her mouth, getting it off over her shoulder to expose the straps of the prosthetic arm. She started to work on the straps of her arm, struggling a bit, but starting to get it loose.

Jin flared at Mitsuhide, but didn’t stop her efforts, pulling hard on the strap before feeling it loosen partially. She didn’t wait for him to come and stop her; yanking her arm hard, she pulled free of her prosthetic, reaching with her partially missing arm to try and fumble with the mechanism that kept her flesh hand trapped.

Back
Top Bottom