Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime landed with a cry of pain, but pushed herself to run, she had to, there was no way she could keep up with someone as strong as he was. The name he used made tears come to her eyes, knowing the human life she had built was gone, something she could never return to.

He caught up to her easily, digging his sai easily into her kagune and using the momentum she built up running to stop her dead, watching her rubber band and land hard on her back.

She had the wind knocked out of her, gaping for air, but being unable to take in any. How was this the same ghoul that went on a rampage and nearly killed a top investigator? She was so frail and weak, it was pathetic.

Megohime was able to finally gasp a breath in, coughing and rolling onto her stomach, trying to get up onto her hands and knees.

Megohime was forced back down to the ground, eyes widening in pain, mouth gaping but nothing coming out. She dug her nails into the concrete, trying to look back at him, fear making her body cold.

"You got a lot of questions to answer, Saika-chan. You've got everyone scratchin' their heads, we can't wrap our heads around why you helped Date." He said.

“F-For fun..” She reached for the blade, barely managing to grasp the handle to try and pull it out of her back, trying to get back onto her hands and knees again.

She screamed this time, eyes stuck on her arm pinned to the concrete by a blade. “Wa-Watching you stupid fucks run in circles trying to find a reason in something that had none!” She snarled at him.

Megohime didn’t have the time or patience to explain to her lie to him, grabbing ahold of the daily through her arm, and trying to yank it out.

He stamped down on her hand, resting his cheek on his knuckles, his elbow on his knee, "You mean to tell me that you found a top investigator dying on the ground and felt pity for shits and giggles?"

She saw red, pain jolting through her arm. She was tired of pain, tired of being stepped on, tired of being shit on. “I did it to him myself!” She snarled, trying to push him off of her, but didn’t have enough leverage to do so. “I fucking attacked him!” Tears came to her eyes. “He didn’t even fight back!” She laughed, but just thinking about what she did made her sick. “He was weak! Begged me to stop! Laid there and fucking took it!”

Blood oozed from the wound as he put pressure on it, Megohime grinding her teeth in pain. What was he waiting for? Wasn’t he going to kill her? Or was he waiting for other investigators to show up to take her in?

Her blood ran cold, she couldn’t breathe, couldn’t move; she felt like she was going to be sick. No, no, no, no- how did he know? How could he have possibly found out?
Sasuke felt a sharp pain in his thigh, and upon looking, found the tip of Megohime Kagune dug into his flesh.

It stopped her Kagune from digging into his leg further, but didn’t hurt her much. She had to try and kill him, she had to, there was no other way now than to silence him. With one hand free now, she grabbed his ankle, turning her head and biting into his calf through his pants. She would need strength to to and beat him, strength she didn’t have; but would she even be able to stomach flesh?

He felt a crack, but Megohime held on still, trying to pull her head back to tear loose a chunk of flesh.

Back
Top Bottom