Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Nana was sobbing on the floor, doing her best to fight the instinct of kicking him again, scared he’d break her leg next. “I’m sorry..!” She begged weakly. “Please no more..!”

Nana sobbed, trying to make herself small on the floor, shaking her head. “Please don’t..!” She was so scared and humiliated, and in so much pain.

Nana shook her head, trying to half scoot, half crawl away. “I’ll die..!” She cried. “You’ll kill me..!”

Nana tried to curl up into a ball when Naki grabbed her again, the floor smelling of bleach and iron, crying softly for Motochika to help her.

Nana was unconscious by the time Naki was done with her, having thrown up several more times and gone into shock before losing consciousness. Only when Yamori returned did Nana get mercy from her brutalizing.

Nana’s face was bruised and bloody, arms and leg mangled, sprawled out on the floor at Naki’s feet.
“We’ll get you a new one- take her back to the room, Naki.” Yamori ordered as he moved over to the table. “I want to finish up here.”

"Hai!" Naki nodded and picked up Nana, taking her out of the room.
"I...I don't want a new one! I don't need a new one! I want Nana!! I need Nana!!" Motochika yelled, voice cracking.

She looked dead as Naki dragged Nana out of the room by her hair again, leaving only smudges of blood on the floor behind as a reminder that she had been there.
“Ugh.” Yamori grunted at the vomit on the floor, scowling in dissatisfaction. “I’ll have to get someone to clean this up.” He muttered with a sneer.

“Oh?” He glanced at Motochika, a sinister smirk pulling at his lips. “I can’t? And how come?”

"I-If she dies, then I won't want to do any more work...! I'll have no purpose...!" He knew damn well Yamouri had no humanity, but he didn't like doing his own dirty work if he didn't have to.

He frowned at the threat, not amused at the bite Motochika still had. “We’ll get you a new pet you can play house with.” He said.

“That’s an odd way of begging.” He mused, picking up his pliers again. “I suppose we could always spent a bit more time together.”

Yamori gave a low chuckle as he brought his mask back over his face, continuing his torture. It seemed to continue on for hours more before he was set free, welcome to return back to his room as he pleased.

He found blood smeared along the floor the entire way back to his room, showing that Naki had simply dragged Nana back the whole way. At the closed door of his bedroom, it was deathly silent, not a single noise coming from inside.

The room was how he had left it, bed messy, but Nana didn’t answer. A spot of the floor was stained with blood, like that’s where she had been dropped, but Nana wasn’t there.

Back
Top Bottom