Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He hissed loudly and suddenly dumped a massive load into her, the other painting her abdomen. This apparently wasn't his first one of the evening.

She moaned weakly and bounced over him faster, loving the ridges against her clit, "Th-Three, Hulara, it feels so good~!"

She shook her head slowly, "N-Not yet...I-I wanted to help you more, so I haven't really allowed it..." Oh, his poor wife, how she must be suffering.

He made a noise and hissed gently. "K-Keep going until you've finished, Satlyn..~" he hissed gently.

She nodded and started moving quickly over his cock, bracing against his chest for support as she cried out.

"H-Hulara~!" She sounded so desperate, so needy. She looked so beautiful in the moonlight that came through their window, her ashen skin glowing radiantly; it was enough to make a man turn to blasphemy.

He huffed and hissed, beginning to buck and slam into her spot. He was trying to fight his orgasm.

He roared loudly as he was suddenly forced through another massive orgasm, but gripped her hips tighter and kept moving.

Her head fell back and she gave a near feral scream, "Th-Three, there's so much~!! I-I can't take it, I'm gonna cum~!!"

He roars louder again and again, the sensitivity forcing him through another orgasm suddenly, but he slapped her ass hard and began forcing her over his cock.

Back
Top Bottom