Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She inhaled sharply and arched her back, giving a muffled cry of delight. Even through the glove he could feel how wet she was.

He smirked. "Oh so you lie not only to me but to yourself, hm? You so badly want to show respect and love to your new empire." He hissed as he swirled them around inside her.

She cried out again and her hips squirmed against his fingers. Her mind felt like it was swimming, the room nearly spinning around her. It felt so good and she didn't know why.

He chuckled darkly, like the smug bastard he was. "I think you're more than ready." He said, suddenly pulling his fingers out and moving back to disrobe

He tossedd off his armor and moved ro undo his pants, revealing something that sent another shock up her spine. His cock eas massive. Throbbing. And beyond that, the lower he tugged his pants, a second one was revealed.

Her eyes widened and she looked up at him almost pleading. He wasn't going to give her both, was he? They wouldn't fit at all!

He chuckled and moved back over her, pressing his lower cock to her entrance, the ridges of his upper cock rubbing against her clit.

Each ridge that popped into her sent another shock up her spine, and each ridge was also rubbing against her clit.

She felt a tug with each shock of pleasure, and as she slowly woke up she saw Hulara was truly on top of her. "H...Husband...?"

He huffed and paused, vent deep inside her. "Forgive me, Satlyn, I did not wish to wake you so quickly~ Y-You were quite loud so I thought I would assist you~"

She melted and gripped the pillow tight, "Y-You're so good to me, Hulara~ I don't deserve you~" She didn't realize just how wet she was, her juices soaking the bed.

He hissed and snarled as his cock rubbed against her clit and he slammed hard into her spot. "Y-You are more than welcome."

Back
Top Bottom