Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped and screamed his name as her tight, flush walls squeezed tight and mercilessly around his massive girth, forcing more out of him greedily.

She gasped raggedly and looked down at him, the moon catching her purple eyes and lighting up the lust that had them so clouded over, "I'm not sure if that was wholly the potion...~ you're such a raw animal~"

She smiled and moved to lay next to him, almost immediately passing out. She had to clean the bed desperately the next day but it wasn't terrible. She adjusted the potion ingredients in hopes to lower the potency; it didn't work, he had another vivid dream that ended in him fucking her. She didn't mind though.

He sat on the edge of the bed again, removing his boots and relaxing. "Have you another potion for me to test, Satlyn?" He asked her.

She nodded, "I adjusted everything and felt that as an alchemist, I would be able to determine adjustments if I experienced it myself." She said. She smiled coyly and leaned closer, "That's not to say I'm not going to be making the original batch for you ever again~"

She moved and changed into her night dress, which was just a short gown she had made for his eyes only. It ended just under her ass and hugged her thin waist nicely. She moved and grabbed the new bottle and took a swig, shuddering at the bitter taste, "Oh, Mephala, that's vile...I'll have to make it sweeter with something."

He made a noise and watched her ass for a moment. "Apologies, love.. herbal concoctions never do taste all too good~"

She curled into him and sighed happily as she hugged him and started to doze off.

She was home in Morrowind, bound and gagged and naked in front of Hulara. Her spine tingled whenever she shifted and the leather rubbed against her skin. She was a gift to him for leading a successful raid against the Dunmer hordes in the war against them. She looked up at him, trying not to admire him but it was hard. He was handsome for an Argonian, despite the whole of the people of Black Marsh being barbarians.

He snorted, and removed his helm, showijg off his massive horns and head of feathers. He popped his neck and smirked as he walked over to her. He was massive. Hulking. His voice was low and walked the line between sultry and rough. "My my, what have we here."

She forced her body still as a shudder rocketed up her spine. He was vile, disgusting, absolutely enthralling. She hated it. She merely glared at him, unable to speak with the gag in her mouth.

He chuckled a bit. "Now now, there's no need for the hostility. The Empire is here as a savior. It would be nice to be treated with a little respect." He said.

Back
Top Bottom