Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Hulara was a typical Argonian. He migrated from Black Marsh to Skyrim to make his fortune as a sell sword. He was stopped in Windhelm, stuck there, actually. Trapped in the Alienage and suffered through years of racism before he finally just left what little he had and took off. He hopped from town to Hold doing whatever he could to earn money before he finally made it to Solitude and joined the army. It was around this time he met the woman who would be his future wife. She was a boxom thin waisted Dunmer with the most enchanting amethyst eyes he had ever seen. She lived out in Morthal but it was near camp and she often brought food for the soldiers. They fell in love instantly. They were together for many moons before they were finally wed and she moved in with him to Solitude. She worked as a healer in the Temple of the Divines, perfecting her Restoration for not only the people of the Hold but for her husband. She was so happy to be with him, catering to his every wish whenever he came home. They wrote to each other every time he left and she remained ever faithful to him. They couldn't be any happier than they were.

He was due to come home today. His time in the Hjaalmarch camp had come to an end and he couldn't ride his horse faster to Solitude. He couldn't wait to see Satlyn again, to hold her in his arms and hear her beautiful voice ring in his ears. Oh, to taste her cooking again. It felt like he had been gone for years.

He nearly kicked the door down as he entered their home, his voice low and rough. "Satlyn, I'm home." He said firmly. He was happy, more than happy. And he had no idea how to properly express it.

Her head popped out from the top of the stairs and she practically ran down to embrace him, "Oh, my love, I missed you so...!"

He hugged her tight and twirled her around. "Satlyn, my love.. It feels like it's been ages.."

"Agreed, I have drempt about waking next to you all my deployment.." He said as he moved to hold her close.

"Are you ready for some real, homecooked food~? And an actual bath~?" She smiled, resting her chin against his stomach as she looked up at him.

She smiled more and moved back, "I will finish cooking post haste and then we can get in the bath right after. I can already see some stress shedding.." She stood on the tips of her toes to gently tug at his dry and loose scales, "Do you want anything while you wait, dearest?"

Her cheeks flushed again, "You may have me after the bath, you can count on that for certain." She replied, "But until then, I can only offer wine~"

He fake pouted and moved to sit by the fire. "Fine, I suppose that will have to do until then.."

She giggled and moved to grab him a goblet and bottle of imported wine from Cyrodill, "I'll be back before you know it." She said and kissed his large muzzle before heading off, her hips swaying as they always did.

By the Eight,how he missed those hips. How soft her ashen skin was and how it turned a perfect hue of pink when she became flushed. He missed her body and her large breasts and how so beautifully tight she was around his dual girths. Damn, it really had been a while since he was home.

While he was lost in his daydreaming, he failed to notice exactly how much time had passed. "Hulara?" Satlyn moved beside him, "I've been calling out to you, love, dinner is ready...I made Horker and Ash Yam stew to celebrate you coming home."

She smiled and moved to sit woth him at the table, refilling his wine happily and asking him about his deployment. She enjoyed hearing about what he did even if it worried her. "Do you still have the necklace I enchanted for you?" How could he not? It saved his hide many times in battle, the regenative enchantment she put on it was stronger than anything a wizard would sell him reasonably.

The most heart warming smile spread across her face, warming his cool blood there in his veins, "I'm so glad..."

Back
Top Bottom