Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was shaking, having missed his touch for months. She turned to face him and grabbed a washcloth, wetting it and gently scrubbing off the dead scales.

She washed all of him, removing all the dirt from his vibrant blue scales. "There...~" She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, "As handsome as when we first met~"

After a long warm soak, they left the tub and moved up to the bedroom, "I have only dreamed of this moment~"

"After not having you beside me for almost a whole year? I've dreamed about having you home more times than I can count~" She told him.

"Why don't you prove it?" He asked her, moving to sit back on the bed, his cocks standing hard and throbbing.

She bit her lip and looked up at him, "Are you asking me to reward your service to the Empire with sexual favors, brave soldier~?"

"Of course, who keeps you safe from the enemy? From the stormcloak threat? Wouldn't want your protector getting upset now, would you?" He smirked.

She felt a delightful chill run over her body before she moved closer and kissed each ridge that coated his cocks before taking the lower one into her mouth and slowly stroking the top.

He hissed and snarled as he moved to run his fingers through her hair. "That's it. Fulfill your service to your empire."

Her face burned dark red before she looked up at him with hazy eyes. Oh, she was more than getting off to this. She loved when he pretended to abuse his military status. He could use her until he was deployed again and she wouldn't care for a moment.
She moaned around him and bobbed her head steadily, her hand matching her pace.

He arched hard and snarled loudly. "T-That's it. F-Fuck, what a diligent, loyal subject you are."

She moaned and exhaled happily, so glad she could please him so perfectly. She took more into her mouth and gave a soft grunt of delight.

She was doing her best not to lose herself. He was gone so long that pleasuring him now drove her more crazy than she thought it did him.

"You'd better not be withholding anything from me, or the empire." He snarled. "That's considered treason."

She gave a loud noise before she started to move faster, taking more of him into her mouth as she did.

"T-That's it." He snarled loudly. He knew damn well she was trying to control herself. He didn't want her to.

Her tongue worked the ridges of the cock in her mouth while her thumb pressed firmly against them on the upper one. Oh, she couldn't wait for him to cum. To dump his hot load all over her face. She knew it thrilled him more than battle did, she wanted him to lose the tenseness he had pent up for so long.

Back
Top Bottom