Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched as best as she could, screaming more and more, any and all praise almost literally fucked out of her.

He arches and roars as he slams harder and faster into her, his cocks throbbing as his claws dug gently into her skin.

He snarls and moved to wrap his hand around her throat and squeeze gently as he slams faster and faster into her.

He moved and his jaws opened a bit, drool dripping from his sharp teeth as he moved to drag his forked tongue over her breasts as he drilled mercilessly into her spot.

She gasped and gave a strangled cry as she suddenly climaxed, her walls squeezing almost mercilessly around him. But she wasn't done. Far from it. She wrapped her legs as best as she could around his waist, refusing to let him pull away.

He snarls loudly and moves faster and harder, clicking lowly, deeply in his chest as he worked her breasts over.

"Gods, I missed you so much, Hulara...~!! I missed feeling your body against mine...~!!" She moaned loudly.

"H-Haah.." He finally made a noise and it sent a shudder down her spine. "H-Haah, fuck." He snarled lowly.

A shock shot through her and she screamed again as her walls clamped down around him again, her hips grinding and bouncing against him.

"Yes, darling, yes~!! I wouldn't have it any other way~!! I want all you have to give~!! Every pent up ounce~!!" She cried.

She could hardly stand it, he was gone for so long that she had nearly forgotten how truly beast like he was. It only rekindled her love for him.

He suddenly slammed as deep as he could into her, hissing loudly as he dumped his massive load into her as he clawed at the sheets.

Back
Top Bottom