Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled more and continued to listen to his stories throughout the rest of dinner before she washed everything and moved to the lower level of their home with him to get the the bath. She hummed as she heated the coals under the tub to heat the water before turning to him, "Do you want to undress me, husband~?"

Her dress came off rather easily, him pulling it over her head and her massive tits bouncing free from their confines. She was bare before him now and he felt his mouth watering at the long awaited sight. "Thank you~" She smiled and pinned up her long tar colored hair before her nimble fingers easily removed his armor.

She giggled and removed his armor easily, being married for as long as they have it was all muscle memory now. She set everything aside so she could later wash them and held her hand out to him as she moved into the tub.

He moved and slowly drug his snout along her shoulder gently, running his hands all over her body.

She smiled and hummed happily, moving her hands over his, "I suppose you missed me...~" She said gently.

She smiled and ran her hands up amd down his arms as she sat in his lap, "I suppose I missed you, too...~"

She relaxed, her eyes going half lidded, "Yeah, I did...~ I always do...~ the Nords and Imperials here keep trying to slip into our bed when you leave...it makes me miss you more...~"

"Does it now~? Knowing that no regular human would even come close to making you feel as good as I do~?" He snarled.

"You've ruined me for any other man, Hulara...~ human or mer or Khajiit or other Argonian...~" She told him.

She moaned softly and she reached to gently run her nails over the back of his head, "I-I'm glad...~"

Her head pressed against his chest, her moans coming out as ragged breaths as she looked up at him, "H...Hulara...~❤"

He snarled loudly and moved faster and rougher, drooling slightly as he works her breasts faster.

"D...Don't you want to wash first before you ravage me...~?!" She gasped out, purple eyes already hazy with need.

He hissed louder and worked her breasts more roughly. He decided to stop suddenly and pant. "Right.. Bathing."

Back
Top Bottom