Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped and screamed his name as she suddenly climaxed, her walls squeezing tight around him and demanding his seed.

"Mm...~ you know, if you aren't dreadfully busy keeping the Stormcloaks at bay, I'm being asked to stay at the temple all day well into the evening to help tend to the injured~ you could come and...request my services~" She said.

They did, in fact, end up using that spare room a couple times. It was thrilling to do it in the Temple for both of them, the risk of someone catching them just added on to it. But one day, Satlyn got an odd request. A very odd request. No one really asked her to make potions, she was a priestess after all and there was the old woman who sold alchemy supplies and made potions for people just down the way. But the man was embarrassed, and decided to ask a priestess of Mara for help.
"You would have better luck asking a Dibellan priestess." Satlyn smiled sympathetically. He frowned.
"I don't wish to travel to Markarth." He admitted. She made a noise and nodded.
"Alright, I'll help you." She told him. Not like she cared about these silly Aedra anyway.

Hulara relaxed as he went home that night. Dinner was good, and he sat down on the bed as he readied for sleep.

She was tying her hair over her shoulder and she glanced at him, "Well, I had a poor soul come and ask me to make him a potion for the bedroom. But I've never made any thing like it. Could you help me test it?"

"It's called the Potion of the Stallion. And at first I thought it was a strength potion but...no..." She gave an amused laugh.

Back
Top Bottom