Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bit her lip, "Hulara~" She reached to pet his scales gently, "I need both of those thick cocks inside me~ I want to be used for nothing more than your pleasure~ I don't think I could wait for it any longer~"

He smirked and suddenly dropped a little lower, moving to start pushing both of his thick cocks into her with a low hiss.

"A-Azura, Hulara, you're so thick~!" She cried, loving how each ridge popped into her and sent shocks up her spine with each one.

He hissed and snarled as he drug his forked tongue over her breasts. "D-Divines you're so fucking tight." He growled lowly.

She arched and pushed her breast further against his tongue, "You animal~ talking such a way to your wife~"

He snarled lowly and began devouring her breasts, huffing and moaning lowly as he began pistoning his hips quickly.

She gasped and cried out, her ashen skin flushing more as her tight walls shivered around him, struggling to fit all of him.

He huffed and moaned lowly, muffled by the soft flesh of her massive breast, slamming harder and harder into her

"H-Hulara~!!" She cried, her pussy already gushing due to the wine. She was much too easy when she drank.

He smirked to himself and snarled, pulling back and switching breasts, moaning lowly again. His cocks throbbed and it sent a shock up her spine.

He huffed and growled lowly. Fuck, this was so good. He pulled back and suddenly pulled her arms by her wrists and began using them as leverage as he slammed hard into her again and again, the feathers on the back of his head standing on end.

He snarled loudly and suddenly began slamming hard into her again and again with a low hiss. "F-Fuck, I can't hold back."

He snarled lowly and began moving as hard and as fast as he possibly could, moving again to drown his snarls and growls in her soft, juicy tit.

"Haaah Azura, I can't take it, I'm going to cum~!!" She cried, her legs wrapping loosely around his waist.

He snarled loudly, the clicks coming hard and low from his chest as he slammed into her spot again and again. Fuck, he was getting close too.

Back
Top Bottom