Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned and pulled him into a slow, needy kiss, "Please fill me with everything you have~ I need to feel you dump your hot cum inside me~ feel it spill from me~ Three, I've never wanted anything more in my life~ I love being your dirty little Dunmeri whore~" She slurred. Eight, she was gone.

He roared loudly and slams faster and faster into her, drooling heavily. "F-Fuck here it comes~!!"

She screamed and gripped the pillow tight, "Y-Yes, yes, please give it to me,Hulara~!! I need it, I need your cum~!!"

He roars loudly and slams faster before suddenly arching and roaring her name loudly as he emptied his two, thick loads into her. And by the Divines, there was a lot.

She gasped and moaned weakly, feeling his cocks throb as they pumped everything he had, "Th...Thrice...Damned...~"

He panted hard and tried to pull out slowly, but he roared and slammed deep into her as he dumped another set of loads into her. "T.. Tight~!!"

"I-It's ok, we can sit here...~ until you're ok to move...~" She said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He waited for a bit before continuing, ramming into her with everything he had, continuing for hours on end.

She was a mess, regardless that she had eventually sobered up she was happy to do everything he asked. She came more times than she could count, her body a quivering mess.

She struggled to push herself up and stroked both his cocks at the same time, mindful of how sensitive he was.

Back
Top Bottom