Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

This continued for a while before he finally climaxed, his cocks pumping and throbbing hard. "H-Haah.."

After staying in Solstheim for a couple days and stocking up for a while in sujamma and ash yams and other Morrowind goods, they returned to Skyrim. Hulara was finally able to break the bed in their cabin, which filled him with a sick pride. They got to Solitude and Satlyn happily resupplied the kitchen. He would be called to the Dour some times, having good knowledge on Stormcloak supply runs and choke points to aid in the battle. Satlyn busied herself in making him new enchantments. She made him a ring of stamina, hoping it would help him in battle.

He made a noise and donned the ring. He felt.. Energetic to say the least. Stamina was never any real issue he had, but he was incredibly energetic now.

"I feel.. Anxious? No. It works, I'll tell you that." He said, his eyes slitted as he looked to her. "Lot of energy."

"I know you're always ready to put some silly Nords in their place but I wanted to give you an extra kick!" She said.

She smiled more and moved to kiss him, having no idea just how fast his mind was swimming, "You're welcome~"

He ran his hands greedily over her and grabbed her ass firmly, fighting a shudder as he pushed his forked tongue past her lips.

She gave a weak sigh of delight and played with his tongue, her body feeling like it was on fire with his touches alone.

Back
Top Bottom