Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Th-Three, it's incredible~!! You're so good to me~!! I-I don't deserve a husband as wonderful as you~!!" She slurred.

She arched hard, pressing against him and pushing him deeper inside her. His vent ground against her folds and she let out a near feral sound.

He snarls and growls loudly ad he slammed as deep as possible into her, grinding his vent against her folds again and again.

"Then you'll have to cum more than once." He growled firmly, still grinding against her at the end of every hard, powerful thrust

"Fuuuuh~!! Fuck, it's so good~!! You're too much for me, Hulara, my love~!! Truly too much~!!" She screamed.

She obeyed gladly, before letting out a strangled scream as she climaxed hard, her walls squeezing tight around him as she ground her hips hard.

He was able to lean back as he fucked her, watching her body bounce against his thrusts; her tits bouncing beautifully with her.

"H-Hulara~!" Looking up at her, she looked absolutely enthralled by him. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were glittering with a deprived love and infatuation, "Th-Three, you're so fucking perfect~"

He snarled loudly and bucked faster and faster, his cocks throbbing hard, pumping his thick precum into her with every motion.

"Y-You'll force me to cum again in no time~ Azura, you're truly a superior being~" She praised between moans.

Back
Top Bottom