Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched hard and roared as he suddenly dumped his massive loads down her throat, and all over her flushed face

He growled loudly. "Divines I can't wait for you to snap. Just to hear you beg and whine, to throw yourself on me right before I plow you into dust."

She gasped raggedly and clawed at his thighs, "H-Hulara, please, I want you to throw me down and abuse me~!! Use me like a Dunmeri whore, I don't care, just please break the bed with me~!!"

"O-Only yours~ just yours~ I deny every Nord who comes to court me~ every Imperial that offers me dinner and an amazing night~ all of them mean nothing to me because they are inferior to you~" She moaned.

He snarled lowly. "Keep talking like that and I'd have half a mind to make you choke me down again." He growled.

He smirked darkly and moved to throw her onto the bed before crawling over her. "Where do you want to be?"

He roared and suddenly slammed into her hard, tossing his head back as he plunged deeper into her.

He snarled and his tail smacked against the bed as he began immediately slamming inti her with all of his strength.

Back
Top Bottom