Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He roared and suddenly found himself pounding into her with the same inhuman speed as before, stretching and filling her, his ridges and girth causing her unmatched pleasure

"I-I had no idea I was marrying some common inn-whore." He teased, slamming faster into her. "S-Such language is unbecoming of someone who wishes to work in worship~" he snarled, watching her every curve bounce and ripple.

She covered her mouth in shame for a moment before pulling them away, "I-I do not worship- ah~!! - your silly Divines anyway~ Wh-What do I care what they think of me~?"

He chuckled and hissed as he suddenly gripped her hips tight and slammed hard into her. "Y-You're such a devious creature, Satlyn~"

He grunted and moaned lowly as he slammed faster and faster, hunching over her as he moved as fast as he could.

He was an animal, in every sense. He slammed and bucked wildly into her before he noticed her eyes and locked eyes with her before pulling back from her breast with a pop and panted.

He let out loud, low moans as he pounded harder into her, once again bumping hard against her womb, and deeper parts in her second entrance. He seemed to like that

Her nails nearly broke through his scales as she inhaled sharply, her walls clamping down around him and demanding his seed.

He let out a loud, low moan as he continued, unable to stop now. He couldn't stop even if he wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom