Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He was tongue fucking her as fast as he could. He loved it, knowing that this was another trsit that set him apart from humans.

He pressed closer to her core as he continued to devour her, his tail thrashing and smacking against the floor.

Her thighs squeezed around his head gently as she arched, crying out over and over as she climaxed, her juices coating his tongue heavily.

He snarled lowly and his tongue slowed down, before slowly being pulled out of her, leaving a long trail of her juices and his saliva connecting his tongue to her.

He made a noise and moved over her, pressing his lower cock against her core before pushing in slowly. He knew it would tease her since she enjoyed both at once.

"Hm~?" He asked, pushing into her about halfway before slamming the rest of the way into her with a low his. "N-Nine."

He grunted and pulled back to the tip before slamming back in with a low grunt. His ridges rubbed against her shuddering walls, and against her clit

"H-Haah~~ Three~~❤️" She moaned loudly, legs shaking. She was drooling, having missed more than just him, it would seem.

He hissed and snarled as his cock drooled onto her abdomen. "M-My greedy wife missed this fat set of cocks, didn't she?" He asked.

He hissed and slammed into her hard again and again, his cock dripping heavily as he savored how tight she was. "N-Nine how I missed this, Satlyn."

"I-Is that so?" He asked. "Look, Satlyn, see the object of your desires." He said, slamming hard into her spot and stopping to savor her reaction.

Back
Top Bottom