Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She kissed from base to tip slowly, "So kind to me...~" She muttered before taking him into her mouth again.

He arched and moaned louder, his cocks throbbing harder. "I-I believe I'm getting close, dear wife..~" he moaned out, raking his claws through her hair again.

He panted hard, gently gripping a large fistful of her hair as he was brought closer and closer to his climax.

"F..Fuck. Fuck, here it comes~!!" He nearly cried, his muscles tensing and flexing hard as he panted and hissed. He let out a roar of bliss as he climaxed hard, firing one massive load into her mouth, and the other naking a large mess of her face.

She made a low noise as she swallowed it all, slowing to a stop to let him ride it out before slowly pulling away with a soft gasp.

She smiled softly and reached for her torn shirt, cleaning her face, "Thank you...~ though with practice, I'm sure it'll return to what it was~"

"Well, I'll be available any time you wish to practice..~" he said. "Now, what would my darling wife want of me next~?"

He made room for her on the bed and heloed her lay down before pushing her legs apart and slowly dragging his long tongue over her clit with a low moan.

She melted and moaned lowly. This felt so much better than her fingers, his warm slick tongue felt incredible against her aching heat.

He suddenly lowered his tongue and slipped it into her dripping core, and pushing it deep as he moaned lowly and gripped her thighs.

He melted and pushed his tongue as deep as it would go before he slowly wiggled it about, and slowly pumping it in and out of her with a low hiss.

Back
Top Bottom