Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He was almost dizzy, his mind racing and his pleasure more audible than ever as he slammed deep into her.

He was close, beyond close. He worked her as fast as he could, his cocks throbbing harder than before. Her sucking on his tongue was driving him up the wall. He melted and moaned louder as he pushed his tongue deeper into her mouth, and down her throat a bit in the heat of the moment.

He was losing his mind, as he suddenly slammed vent deep into her, cocks pulsing and throbbing hard as he suddenly flooded her with almost every drop he had.

He slowly pulled his tongue out of her throat, panting hard as he sat still, cocks still throbbing and pulsing.

He was still throbbing, his mind reeling as he tried to focus down at her. "D-Does.. my greedy wife.. need something~?" He asked.

"Nine provided, I won't lesve you for that long again.. I love you so much, Satlyn.." he said as he held onto her.

She smiled fondly and pet his cheek, "They'll have to answer to me if you do..." She said before resting against him, "I love you, too, Hulara...so much..."

After his fond recalling, Hulara glanced down at Satlyn only to find that she had fallen asleep against him.

Both of them knew deep down that they would never be able to have kids. They knew it, and that was part of the fun, he could fill her and have no consequences.

The thought still made her sad, how she would never experience motherhood with her husband. She had considered adoption, but she couldn't bear their son or daughter hearing them at night. She sighed, cursing such a double edged sword.

She had no idea how he felt, however. No clue if he felt the same, or if he was just fine without children.

A soldier like him had to be ok without children. To be able to have his wife whenever he wanted without worry. She made a noise and decided that maybe she should talk to him?
"Um...darling..." She called as she finished dinner, "I have something important to ask you.."

"Does that...bother you at all...?" She asked, "I've always wanted to start a family with you, but it's quite clear that we can't...and it hurts my heart a little to be unable to provide for you in that way.."

He made a noise, sipping his wine a bit. "It does bother me.. I have thought about how nice it would be to give you my heirs.."

He nodded. "I've heard that elven and human bodies change quite drastically for children.. and while that intrigues me, I did think it would have been nice.."

Back
Top Bottom