Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I-I can try and make something so we can have children!" She said quickly. His life was far more finite than hers, he would die like a human would and she would be alone. She couldn't...
"I'll read about the Hist and I'll try and make something to mimic their sap so you can procreate! I..." She faltered, "They might take more after me, though..."

He nodded and smiled. "I wouldn't lie to you.." he said with a smile. "I am curious how your body might change.." he said.

"Well..." She blushed, "My breasts will start producing milk, and will swell and become bigger.." She played with her food, "My hips will grow wider to accommodate for the added weight I'll gain...my belly will swell...I won't be as thin anymore, sadly." She smiled.

She nodded, "To accommodate the new life...I can't pass a child with such small hips." Small? Her hips were already rather wide. And larger tits? For milk? Incredible!

"Is there.. any way you could... I don't know.. show me.. maybe how you would look? Like.. maybe illusion magic..?" He asked.

She giggled and moved into the bedroom, pushing him gently to sit on the bed before taking a step back. Her hands glowed a gentle blue-purple before she waved them about herself and her body began to change. Her hips were even wider now and her already large breasts weighed down the fabric of her dress as they grew larger as well.

He could feel his scales itch as he watched, his eyes strangely fixatrd on how she looked as she swelled and changed.

Back
Top Bottom