Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

The escaped solo hacked into police database and found the files of the detective investigating the case and read a report of the other solo getting sent to the hospital. "No loose ends." The solo said and put on his disguise to look like the detective.

He went to the hospital and looked around to orientate himself. He spotted the detective that looked exactly like him and approached him. As the detective walked by the toilet, he grabbed the detective and dragged him into the toilet. "What the fuck?" The detective was shocked and the solo covered his mouth and injected sedatives into his neck and held him down. Within seconds, the detective went limp.

The detective was placed in a cubicle and his badge taken. The solo exited the cubicle and saw a large cop and followed him to the urinals and looped a garotte around his neck and strangled him, then dragged the body to the detective and closed the door.

He entered the secured wards and searched for the other clone and saw heavy security in the area. He found a doctor and said, "I need to do some questioning on an urgent case, can you help use the strongest nanites to help a suspect up to be ready for questioning? This regards to a life and death of a young girl."

"Sure..." The doctor said and entered the ward with the solo and he saw 4 cops in the room. The doctor injected the medical nanites and the other solo still seemed unconscious?

"How long will it be before he wakes up?" The solo asked.

"He's in a coma, if the nanites work, probably in less than an hour?" The doctor said. "The damage may be too severe and some don't wake up at all, so we are not sure."

"Thanks." The solo said and looked at the files and asked the doctor, were there more scans on this patient?

The doctor nodded. "It is still processing."

"Can you bring me there?" The solo asked, "Anyway I need to wait for him to wake up."

The solo followed the doctor to a processing lab where x-rays and other analytics were done. There were only 2 lab assistants in the room and the solo asked for the results and said, "This is very confidential stuff, so I need the files and the records need to be removed." The solo said and showed them his badge.

The solo collected the files and returned to the other solo in the ward. He walked over and checked on the solo who was starting to move. When the other cops are not looking, he placed cuff keys into the solo's hand.

====================================================================

Bob arrived at the hospital for some check ups and was given some healing nanites. He had some embedded blood sugar monitor that was destroyed and it was being replaced as well.

"Damn, EMP took out all these little devices." Bob complained as the fried processors in his cyberware are being replaced. Then he heard some cops talking about a cop killer getting arrested and he was mentioned, but apparently, the cop killer was sent to this hospital. "Did someone fuck him up?" Bob muttered and decided to check on the cop killer.

He entered the secured ward area as the old cop at the gates nodded at him. "Good job..." The old cop said and Bob was directed into the ward of the cop killer. He entered the room with 2 other cops and the cop killer was not on the bed. "Where the fuck did he go?" Bob muttered and checked on the toilet and found 4 dead cops in the toilet. "Alarm!" Bob shouted and rushed and pulled the alarm.

He exited the room and rushed towards the gate. He saw bodies of cops in the corridor with gunshot wounds to the head. "Fuck..." Bob said and it was a massacre. Bob rushed to the gate and saw the old cop limp on the desk and exited the gate and saw a man in a police uniform strangling another cop and snapping his neck. He recognized the cop killer and rushed over with his gun and fired. The cop killer smiled and used the cop in his arm as a shield and Bob tried to aim and heard muffled moans behind him and saw a detective choking the 2 cops behind him. "The fuck?" Bob muttered and the solo reached him and disarmed him.

"I think you used this hand to sedate me." The cop killer said and broke Bob's arm.

Bob cried in pain and his mouth was covered as tears rolled down his eyes. Bob was overpowered and shoved to the wall and his pants pulled down and a tazer shoved up his butt. "This will only hurt a bit..."

Once it looked like Max and Jackie were more than capable of handling the cops, Mio got down from her building. By the time she was down, the clone was already in the car and the engine was already started. She gets in the cop car that was being driven by Max and Jackie. She makes a short comment, "You didn't forget about me did you?"

Max saw Mio and quickly let her in. "Let's go!" Max was quite on the edge. The solo she met earlier was definitely professional and possibly had access to the latest equipment and cyberware. "That solo could shoot me while running away." Max said. "He also had a large caliber gun that hit me without line of sight. I think some new tech there."

Max was quite worried. The level of new tech from China was on the rise and she definitely heard about the impressive stuff they had and now it seemed to be real, even though China tend to have a lot of vaporware advertised. "I really hate it that sometimes, the different technologies for cyberware are still not standardized and the US and China are developing separate systems... However, I think the custom shops can get it to work..."

Max drove back and met the other clones. "I think we need to consolidate everyone and you need to hide, these killers are really dangerous." Max said. "I hope we are not followed and Bob is ok... I saw him in the police station earlier."

A group of cops arrived at the secured wing and found the old cop limp at the gate. "Geez... what's going on?" A sergeant asked a cop approaching and saw another cop walking behind his group of cops. "Cops are getting killed." The cop said and grabbed the sergeant. The other cops were shocked and the cop behind them grabbed their necks and dislocated their spines. The cops were paralyzed and left on the ground and the cop whispered to the sergeant as he grabbed the sergeant's neck. "We don't want to kill you. Bring us out of here, avoid all cops."

The cop grabbed the back of the sergeant's neck and the sergeant can feel his thumb pushing onto his spine. "I can kill you or paralyze you." The man said. "So be smart... "

The sergeant was brought to a C-SWAT van where the door opened and the sergeant saw a pile of limp cops inside. "What are you doing to them?" The sergeant asked as he was cuffed and dumped into the van.

=====================================================================================

Bob woke up as a paramedic let him sniffed a minty oil which woke him up. "Fuck.." Bob muttered and could still feel sharp pain in his butt. "Is it out?"

"Don't worry, it is out." The paramedic said, "The residual shock to your spinal cord has created some after images of the shock."

"It fucking hurts..." Bob said.

"Pain means you still have nerves working." The paramedic said. "That is good."

"Did the prisoners escape?" Bob asked.

"I don't know, " The paramedic said. "I'm just medic."

========================================================================================

There were pockets of clones that exist, but they threaten humans as many religious people are against cloning. It was simple -- when humans can create life, death becomes more trivial, and it may lead to more murders and violence. Rights groups are up in arms when clones are grown to be harvested for their organs and the organ factories are getting destroyed and with increasing pressure for governments to close down.

China was discovered to have gene edited babies, but many of the babies were actually clones with some of the parent's DNA added in. There was a lot of unhappiness and the clones were hunted down and destroyed, and media was controlled so no one talked about it. The remaining clones were used as government agents and became assassins, decked out with the latest government tech to take out valued targets. Clearly, clone do devalue human life.

Last edited:
When the group met with the clones, they know the location of other clones, a female Olympic Wrestler and another archer who was hiding in the combat zone. A less patrolled part of Night City with less police presence. Their location was exposed and a few gangs were hunting for them as there was a reward for their heads. China was paying.

A video to call for help was sent out and they were seen in an alley attacked by a few gangs and managed to run away. The police identified them as the cop killers (because clones) and armored squads were sent in, and combat zone was again turned into a war zone. After a brief attack by the gangs who resisted, when they see an army of 30 officers searching the alley, many of the gangs simply avoided the cops.

The ones who attacked the cops were killed or easily arrested.

======================================================================================

The 2 clones choked chromers and found a lot of cops searching the apartment building door to door. "Fuck, they are here..." they quickly send their location to the other clones by encrypted mail, and the information quickly reached Max and Jackie.

Max received the message and the other clones were quite anxious. "We are all trained in sports, but not trained to fight." One of the clone said. "I think the Chinese assassins will come, but now, they are cornered by the police. Should we tell them to get arrested and try to take out the assassins or save them?"

"There is more than 1 assassin." Max said. "Don't know how many of them are there, and they could be in disguise where they can kill them in the cell."

"It is combat zone, we can try to save them and help them escape if we can reach on time." Jackie said. "We need to all go, I'm sure the other gangs are thinking the same too."

"Sorry to get you into this." Max looked at Mio. "I will be faced with the same situation in the future, and need to gather as many people that would help me as well. Wanna come?"

Me reloaded her rifle and says, "I mean I can't just leave now. I'm too far involved into this mess. So I want to fix it and get back to solo-ing. Though..."
She looks away for a bit and says, "Do you think I might be tracked or followed? There are people I care about and I want to know if they're doing okay. I'm worried if I visit or call, it would lead out enemies to them."

"Hero cop in the hospital again huh?" Xenia said and smiled. "Maybe I must go remind him not to forget about me."

Xenia was in a nurse uniform as she entered the secured wards, she saw 2 cops in a guard room and entered. She grabbed their tazers and shocked the cops. Xenia walked towards a fat cop in the corridor and shoved a tazer into his neck and shocked him.

Xenia entered the room and approached a fat cop and grabbed his head and snapped his neck. She took his keys and unlocked a prisoner and entered another room where she slit the throat of a cop and unlocked another prisoner. She proceeded room by room and took out all the guards and finally found Bob in a room and she stabbed the cop guarding Bob and quickly rushed towards Bob and pinned him down and covered his mouth. She pulled down his pants and grabbed his dick. Bob gave out muffled moans as she started rubbing his dick and the fucked his erected dick.

Xenia heard footsteps and waited at the door. As she saw a cop entered, she slit his throat and rushed out and stabbed the other cops outside.

Bob heard gunshot sounds and quickly got out of his bed and pull the tubes out of his arm. He took the guns from the dead cops and waited for the lady but luckily for Bob, she did not come back.

"Fuck... Xenia escaped!"

The cops surrounded a building. There were more than 50 policemen searching door to door and the C-SWAT was clearing the building just to be safe.

The Chinese Solos arrived and saw a group of 4 cops in the alley. The cops were heavily armored and wearing helmets. The necks of 2 cops were snapped and the other 2 cops were grabbed and shoved to the wall. A cop's baton was pressed against his throat and he kicked helplessly as is throat was crushed and the remaining cop had his mouth covered as he saw the Solos changing into the police uniform and throwing the dead cops into a dumpster.

The other solo grabbed him and rammed a few fists into his soft body and the cop's arm was dislocated and he screamed in pain and the solos in police uniforms now shot at his knee. The solos exited the alley and moved to the police cars and took out the cops in the police cars and followed the 3 cops entering the alley. "Officer down!" A cop shouted and before he could use the radio, a monoblade pierced through his throat. A motorcycle cop heard a snap sound and saw a cop collapsed to the ground and he was grabbed and a few fists rammed and bruised his organs. "Let me help you get some neuralware." The solo said and his spine was dislocated.

The solos moved to a police command truck and grabbed a sergeant and covered his mouth. A thumb was pressed into his spine and dislocated it and the sergeant was paralyzed and a solo rammed his palm up the noses of 2 cops and grabbed the captain. "You did not bring enough men..." The solo said and rammed a fist into the lower back of the captain, and he could not feel his legs. The solos destroyed the communications of the police operations and exited the truck to proceed into the building. The passed by 4 armored cops at the rear entrance and moved and joined the assault team and saw 4 enforcer bots clearing the rooms.

=====================================================================================================

"I don't think you are track, since you are not a clone." Max said. "These Chinese solos are pretty resourceful and seems like there are more than one of them. But since we are going to the combat zone, we can see if there are missions to pick up too."

Max searched and found a few targets worked $200 credits, some of them are simply gang members who defected or stole from corporates who placed hits on them. "Simple targets... Free money if we see them." Max said to Mio.

In the combat zone, the streets have no lights and there roads are full of barriers to prevent vehicles from passing, but it seems cleared today. They soon reached the building and saw many police vehicles cleared by a bulldozer. Max and Jackie searched around and found many cops paralyzed and the command truck taken out with the communications array destroyed. "Fuck, they are here." Max said and quickly changed into police uniform and looked at an old cop and rubbed his white hair. "How many of them and how long ago?" Max asked and put her ears to his mouth and the old cop said, "2 ... 10 minutes ago."

"Thanks." Max said and as she tried calling out, there was no signal. "Oh shit, I remember, combat zone has a lot of dead cell areas." Max said, "And the comms for the cops are down."

Max saw a gang of nomads arriving and there was a firefight that started. "Fuck, this place is just bullshit with everyone trying to get dominance."

Jackie has already went into the building and she saw a few floors cleared. A plump cop outside and apartment was guarding it and Jackie walked over and smiled at the cop. The cop look confused as he saw Jackie's badge photo of a black cop and Jackie grabbed the plump cop and dragged him into the apartment.

There were several corpses of dead gang members in the apartment and Jackie overpowered the plump cop and dragged him into the bedroom. Jackie removed his helmet and kissed him while pulling down his pants and started humping the plump cop. The cop gave muffled moans as she pumped him continuously until he ejaculated and cuffed him to the bed posts. Jackie sniffed the trembling cop's neck and licked his face. "I love soft round piggies, and you smell so good..." She shoved a double headed dildo into her pussy and pressed the plump cop's face into the mattress and fucked him from behind.

Max entered and went up the stairwell and passed a few cops to hear gunshots as the enforcers cleared the rooms one by one. "This is bad..." Max muttered. "What if the clones attack the C-SWAT... does it mean we have to fight bots?"

Mio looks around cautiously. She went off her own direction to search. Melding into the shadows, she observed the gunfights that occurred here. She wondered how it's possible to have a worse place to live than being homeless. yet here she was. She felt sorry for anyone living here. She saw lots of dead cops as she moved from alley way to alley way. She had her eyes opened for clones or solos but she didn't spot any. Deciding to get to a higher ground. She climbed on top of a building. That's when she saw muzzle flashes coming from a different building and a bunch of enforcers moving about. She took a closer look through the scope of her rifle to see Max sneaking about in the same building. Mio then hopped from rooftop to rooftop and climbed ladders to quickly reach the building. Every so often she would duck behind a wall or a crate or a piece of ventilation to make sure the C-SWAT don't see her.

Bob called for help and managed to get the doctors to come. With today's technology, it was possible to save the cops with their throats slit as the repairing nanites and other advanced technology can help oxygenate brains and restart a stopped heart.

The hospital was in lockdown mode, but Xenia was an elite assassin and it was hard to stop her.

Xenia was in the stairwell and met the prisoners who were escaping. She leaped down met 2 cops where she grabbed and choked and wrapped her ankles around the other cop's neck and snapped his neck. As the cop's struggles died down, the prisoners stripped them and out on their uniforms. 2 cops entered the stairwell and saw the prisoners putting on the uniforms and Xenia pounced on them and they fell to the floor. The prisoners helped choke the cops and the lady ambushed an old sergeant entering the stairwell and the sergeant was grabbed and subdued easily. "You guys have no chance in hell.." Xenia said and pulled down the sergeant's pants and sniffed his crotch. As the prisoners escaped, Xenia decided to knock the sergeant out and leave too, it was too much risk to stay behind.

When the prisoners were checked as they looked suspicious and they ran, Xenia took the opportunity to change her uniform and walked away in the opposite direction.

Bob wanted to help search for Xenia but the doctor advised him to stay for a day to heal up or the insurance would not cover.

A police sergeant entered the 10th floor corridor and did not see any cops he looked around and entered an apartment and saw 2 Chinese cops exiting. 'Where is everyone? The sergeant asked and the Chinese cops reached him and grabbed him. He was grabbed into a bedroom where he saw a pile of armored cops. A Chinese cop peeped outside the apartment and nodded at the other one with the sergeant in his arms. "He's alone."

==========================================================================================

A group of nomads were smoked out by tear gas and the C-SWAT clubbed everyone and went on to clear the next apartment. A group of cops entered and used their nylon cuffs and tied up the Nomads and started to checked their files and took a wanted man away.

There was gunshots and the enforcer bots entered and returned fire. The C-SWAT continued to engage the shooters, secure more ground bit by bit. An enforcer bot entered a room and fired at the occupants with rubber bullets. 2 officers followed and saw the enforcer bot decapitated and a man moved behind them and strangled them. The officers' necks were snapped and he moved towards a fat cop and stabbed a monoblade through his armor and slowly lowered him to the ground.

Another enforcer bot arrived and the man fired his AP rounds into the bot's head. The C-SWAT was however, not only dangerous because of the bots, many of the officers were equally deadly if they were not take out before they could react and as the Enforcer went down, 2 heavily armored officers rushed out and return fire. It was a deadly combat and the man who shot the enforcer bot ducked into cover but the other officer rushed behind the corner and was stabbed though his armor but he emptied his gun into the man, killing him.

The apartment was an illegal harvest facility where poisonous animals and insects were bred and the venom extracted here. The man was a wanted cop-killer solo that seemed to be employed to guard the facility.

The clone saw only 5 C-SWAT remaining after the combat and sneaked behind an officer and grabbed him. The clone was fast but the C-SWAT unlike other cops are trained in many dangerous situations before and the clone was easily shocked and subdued. The other C-SWAT officers searched and fired rubber bullets at the other clone and tazered him, taking him out. They found an unconscious patrol officer in the apartment. "Attacking the officers...' A C-SWAT muttered and kicked the gut of a clone, breaking his ribs.

Max sneaked up behind a C-SWAT officer and clubbed his head and rammed her metal knuckles continuously into the officer till he collapsed. Max spotted Jackie and they moved behind 2 C-SWAT officers and choked them. Max picked the wrong officer and she was thrown into a wall and the officer charged at Max and fired at her. "FUCK!" Max shouted as a few round penetrated her armor and her hands were grabbed before she could return fire and the officer.

The Chinese solos entered the room. They finished off the 2 remaining C-SWAT and one of them fired on the C-SWAT officer on Max. Jackie managed to ambush one of the Chinese solos in police uniform and choked him. The solo was inhumanly fast and broke free. "Shit." Jackie quickly ducked for cover and was shot by a few AP rounds that penetrated the wall and her armor. Max took the opportunity to kick the solo in the head and escape as well and she moved behind a support beam where the solo fired and did not penetrate the beam.

Then the solo fired at another beam and his targeting system allowed the bullets to bounce and hit Max. Max was shot with a barrage of bullets and collapsed. "NO!" Jackie shouted and picked up a grenade launcher and fired at the solo and managed to hit one of the solo and the explosion smashed all the windows as well. The solo was down and as max reloaded, removing the ammo from the C-SWAT's belt, the other solo reached her and fired AP rounds into her legs, shredding both her legs.

"American solo, quite good..." The Chinese solo said and smiled, disarming Jackie as she was twitching in pain and looked at the other solo -- killed in action. "Fuck, this is a mess." The Chinese solo said and placed the clone on the dead solo and tied a explosive charge on them and kicked them out of the hole in the building and there was a gigantic explosion shattering all the glass of the building. The Chinese solo looked at Max who was not moving and dragged her and placed her with Jackie who had her legs blow off. "Good bye." The Chinese solo said and took out another explosive charge.

An AP round fired from a Militech Light Assault flies through the air and hits the Chinese Solo in the head. He staggers before falling down the hole in the building. Mio was hopping buildings and keeping to the shadows when the solos started fucking her friends up. Luckily for her and unluckily for the solo, Mio was in her element. The holes that were blown open in the building and the windows that were broken gave Mio more places through which she can fire on her opponent. Then the Solo stepped near the large hole in the building, it gave Mio the perfect opportunity to take him out. She was still not close enough to get in to Max's building but it was in range of her rifle. She decided to continue keeping to the shadows in case of other surprises and moved stealthily towards Max and Jackie. There is another explosion as the Chinese solo hits the ground and the charge goes off in his hand. He's not surviving that one.

Tensions between Maelstrom and Slaughterhouse are escalating as each gang tries to expand its territory. With the cops clearing the building and the other gangs taken out, the 2 gangs entered the building and tried to claim the building as theirs as there was a drug lab within the complex. The 2 gangs entered the building and they attacked everyone that is not them. It was not a safe place to be.
=============================================================================

Detectives arrived at the hospital to try to find out what happened and were disappointed to find ath Xenia escaped. They interviewed the remaining cops to find out what happened and Bob was also quite angry about the situation but the police were getting more support and more resources were added to support them in new equipment to combat the ongoing violence.

Jackie cried when she saw the solo kicked out the clone and the clone exploded in mid air. She felt helpless as he legs were shot off. Max was also limp on the ground. She looked at the Chinese solo, seemingly unstoppable now, but suddenly, a bullet hit the Chinese solo and he went down. The Chinese solo fell out of the window and an explosion was heard. The immediate threat was over but there were various other threats around that was still not addressed. Jackie laid on her back and looked at Max, covered with blood and filled with bullet holes. Things were not going as well as expected.

//Sorry missed the notification

Mio soon reaches the building Max and Jackie were in. She gets to her friends quickly enough by going through the hole the solo fell out of. The first thing she saw was Max bleeding out and Jackie with her legs blown off. "Fuck!" She says. She takes out her first-aid kit and tries her best to patch Max up. As far as solos go, Mio was not exactly very physically strong, preferring stealth assassinations and long ranged combat over getting close and personal. She knew she wouldn't be able to carry both of them out. She had no idea what she could do.

Think think think...

She thought about some way to get them to the car but the roads were barricaded and they were in no position to steal from the cops. She had an idea. She ran quickly, searching for dead or unconscious cops. It wasn't too hard to find a few bodies. Between the nomads, the gangers and the chinese solo, dead or unconscious cops were rather easy to find. She stripped a few of the cops that looked to be about the right height and brought their uniforms back. "I'm going to try and dress us up as cops and have them escort us out of here. Sound good?" She asks Jackie.

Bob was given an option to upgrade his cyberware. Militech thought it would be hilarious to have Bob with better reflexes so Bob was easily drugged in the ward in the confusion and added enhanced cyberware. Bob went into an operation and was hospitalized for a few more days, a lot more options were added to his neuralware and it followed up with more physiotherapy.

The detective informed Bob that Xenia has excaped into the Combat zone and attempts to arrest her have failed.

Jackie's eyes lit up when she saw Mio arriving. She had turned on her pain editor and although she did not feel pain, she felt desperate as she was vulnerable. Max was out and Jackie did not want to panic but did not have much more options available. Max was patched up but still unable to do anything. Then Jackie came with uniforms.

"I am not sure who will come to us first." Jackie says as she heard gunshots a few levels down. Then a small explosion shook the building. "Sounds like a fucking war going on, and hopefully the police can come to save their own. But we are in a combat zone, and this is getting... Oh wait..."

Jackie took out her phone and called the police sergeant whom she fucked several times before. "Hey loverboy... I need a favor, we killed some cop killers but there is a gang war here, many officers are bleeding out in my building in the combat zone, can you come and save them? I'll make it worth your while; giving you your best night of your life, and possibly some money."

Jackie winked at Mio as she heard the sergeant considering with a long "ummmmm"

"We are in police uniforms, so tell them to come and save us. $500 credits?" Jackie said.

"I'll see what I can do." The sergeant said.

"Ok, I think the sergeant will get some cops to come save us." JAckie said. "We need to make sure the cops make it, can you help take out some of these gangbangers in the building?"

Mio helps Jackie and the out-of-comission Max into police uniforms. She inserts a single bullet into her rifle and says, "I'm on it." She jumps out of the hole and a crashing sound is heard as she makes an awkward landing on the roof of the next building. She wasn't hurt bad though and gets into position.

The building had many holes and shattered windows in it. The situation was just set up perfectly from Mio. From behind the cover of various crates, pipes and high boundary of the roof, she spotted gangers through the windows and the holes. She shot her weapon, sometimes making single shots and sometimes firing bursts. Between her bodysuit blending into the darkness, the cops engaging the gangers and the ample cover on the roof, Mio had a releativly easy time avoiding gunfire as she offered the cops sniper support, taking out a good number of gangers.

She kept this up while keeping an eye on the cops. She had a police uniform with her. When she would spot help arriving for her friends, she would put on the uniform and meet back with her allies.

Jackie leaned with her back on her wall and waited with 2 pistols. 2 men charged in and were shot in the head immediately. Jackie's reflexes were still inhumanly fast as she sensed more coming. Noticing a shadow of a man attempting to peep in, Jackie aimed and when she saw his eye, the man immediately spotted a bullet entering his head.

"I got this." Jackie said to Mio.

It was a full 30 minutes of gunfire and defense before the police showed up and cleared the building and several AV4s landed on the roofs to evacuate the survivors.

"What plans do you have?" Jackie asked Mio. "Will we be arrested?"

Mio says, "Plan is too pass off as cops for long enough to get to a doctor. We'll worry about what's happening after that." It was clear Mio hadn't thought the plan all the way through but she had to think of something to do that didn't involve sitting around. "Maybe if it seems good, I might be able to take over the police car we get put into."

The police arrived and secured the compound. The armed medics arrived to quickly take the injured away. Jackie nodded at Mio as the medic took her and Max away as they were badly injured. "Come for us..." Jackie said and they were quickly saved by the paramedics to be brought to the hospital where they will be treated.

The plan was pretty good until the hospital checked on them as they were getting medical treatment and Max was placed in the secured wards whee some of her cyberware were disabled. Jackie was amputated and lost both her legs and was also placed in the same ward. The ladies were still pretty deadly without her cyberware and decided to be fully recovered before deciding on their plan of action.

===================================================================

Xenia was at the edge of the combat zone in a police car. She dragged a trembling old cop out into the alley and fucked him. The cop ejaculated and Xenia pushed him off and wiped herself, leaving him shocked and embarrased. Xenia saw another police car entering the alley and she climbed up a stairs and saw 2 cops exited.

"Hmmm.. 2 more..." She muttered and saw a large man entering the alley. The large man grabbed a cop and choked him while the other cop turned and shot at him. The man snapped the cop's neck and rushed the other cop and tackled him down.

"Man, these cops suck..." Xenia said and leaped down and the man overpowered the cop and disarmed him. The man looked at Xenia and Xenia said. "Good move..." Xenia smiled and said. "There is another cop in the car over there."

"Hey, what are you doing, bring cops here?" The man asked.

"Just fucking them." Xenia said and walked away.

=====================================================================

Bob was on duty again and quickly went to combat zone to rescue his fellow officer out. The old cop identified Xenia but there was not enough manpower to enter and hunt her down. Then Bob heard the news about Max and Jackie in the hospital and decided to go to the hospital to check them out.

One of the Olympic clones was cornered by the police and eventually, a team of 6 cops subdued him. A Chinese Assassin followed the police report and shot the clone in the leg. "Holy shit!" A cop shouted and the assassin easily put 6 head shots on all the cops before they could draw their guns and shot a few tranquilizers into the clone. "Got another one..." The assassin said.

The assassin wasn't the only one that followed the police report. With Max and Jackie in the hospital, Mio had taken the task of rescuing clones upon herself. Following the police report, she moved from rooftop to rooftop to keep an eye on the clone that was subdued by the cops. She had planned to nick the clone from the police when the assassin put a wrench in her plans. The assassin moved towards the tranq-ed clone and then had to jump back to avoid a bullet to the head. Then he looks up and has to avoid a second bullet heading for his head. He ducks behind cover into an ally. This gives Mio enough time to climb the building to get down to ground level.

She quickly pulls a door open to shield herself from bullets heading toward her. She then drops her weapon and charges the assassin with a tazer. Her hand is quickly grabbed and she is pinned. She can hear the bones in her arm shatter. She scrams out in pain. The assassin moves to put bullets into Mio's head... which was exactly what she planned. With her free hand she holds on to her handgun which she had kept hidden all this time and fires shots point-blank into the assassin's gut. As he staggers back in pain, Mio grits her metallic teeth and empties the remaining clip into the assassin's head. With her remaining arm, she picks up her rifle and a carries the clone back to a now deserted police car. She put the unconscious clone in the backseat and drives off.

Jackie lost her legs as expected and Max was patched up. Things were peaceful for 48 hours and Max woke up cuffed to a bed. There was a doctor checking on her while 3 cops were sitting in the corner. Max looked around and saw another person in her ward. He was a very large man and his bed was also modified to have thicker rails to hold his weight.

A detective walked over to Max and looked at his tablet. "You have a serious track record ma'am..." The detective said. "I guess when you go fishing in the combat zone, you occasionally get a big haul."

======================================================================================

Jackie laid on her bed and saw a plump cop sitting beside her. "Hey buddy, am I getting new legs?" Jackie asked. The cop smiled and said, "Do I look like Santa?"

"In a few years if you grow out your beard." Jackie said. "I'll tap that..."

"Aren't you the hoochie that fucked all them cops?" The plump cop asked. "Why? You like married men?"

"Men in uniform..." Jackie said. "Turns me on..."

"You could have just asked." The plump cop said. "I'm sure many of them will do it."

"Well, if you get me some new legs, I'll do anything for them." Jackie said. "I can pay for them too."

"I'm not the doctor." The plump cop said. "I think they will probably give you a braindance and give you legs after that..."

"When I'm out, want a fuck?" Jackie said. "Be sure to come in your uniform... I'll make sure I don't hurt you... much."

Back
Top Bottom