Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

Mio pulled Max out of the way and told Xi to come on. While running away from the gun's line of sight, she swapped her handgun for her assault rifle. She turned around and held the barrel at the sewer entrance where light was still visible. She switched the gun to full auto. The moment whatever that shot at them comes down, she is going to unload her rifle on it. Being in the dark and having the rifle at the ready, she would be getting the drop on the pursuers. The way Mio thought, if someone managed to survive 35 AP rounds being unloaded into them, then they were in a very hopeless situation.

Xi and Shiong offered to carry Max and Jackie. "Where are we going?" Xi asked Mio. Max looked over, still paralyzed but she managed to muster out a word to Mio, "Doctor!"

==========================================================================================

A Chinese elite solo arrived and grabbed a police sergeant and broke his arm. The sergeant screamed in pain and the solo gripped his throat. "I'm going to break your neck next if you don't tell me where the Chinese prisoner is."

"The prisoner escaped." The sergeant said. "I swear!"

The solo pulled down his pants and shoved the stun tazer up his butt. "Where did they go?"

The sergeant was trembling in fear and pointed towards the exit and the solo dragged him over to the exit. "Where?" The sergeant did not see where the prisoner went and shook his head. "This is fucking useless..." The solo said as he saw more policemen approaching and dragged the sergeant inside and shocked him.

"Where the fuck did he go?" The solo muttered and avoided the cops and went into the alley to search. "Shit, they can be anywhere!"

Bob was surprised that many people were simply too shocked to do anything. Not that they were affected because their cyberware was damaged, younger adults can't seem to function without their phone. "This is ridiculus, we used to have no phones or cyberware when we are young." Bob muttered and went to try to engage some of these people to bring them to safer area and sit together.

Bob met with with a few more officers, many of the dangerous gangs were all taken out as they all had cyberware and there was a group that is going around killing their opposing gangs. "Chromers and a few booster gangs are in some turf war." A sergeant said. "South sector. The biomods are there, need support."

======================================================================================

An officer searched in an alley and found 2 dead men with chrome arms. He approached and checked on them and looked around. "Shit, everything is dark and my radio is not working." Then he realize that the other officers were missing. "What the ..." A lady leaped from the side building onto the cop and forced him on the ground. She wrapped the thighs around his neck and squeezed. The cop flailed briefly and she snapped his neck.

A plump cop entered the alley and spotted a limp cop on the ground and a large man with horns on his head like a minotaur hugged the cop and squeezed him. "Help!" The cop screamed and the minotaur pumped and hugged him tighter and broke his ribs.

2 more cops in helmets approched and they saw the man with horns tossing the plump cop and fired at him. The large man was strong and had limited armor. With a few shots, the cops gunned down the man and they quickly went to check on the officers on the ground. a short man moved silently behind one of the cops and looped a wire around his neck and strangled him. The lady moved beside the other cop and disarmed him and wrapped her thighs around his waist and squeezed.

"Holy shit..." An old cop hear the gunshots and ran into the alley to see a lady squeezing a cop and took out his tazer and fired. Even when a round shocked the cop, the old cop managed to fire the other shot and the lady was shocked. "You're under arrest!" The old cop said and approached her and cuffed her.

Bob and another group of officer arrived and was ambushed by 2 large men with wolf heads. The men slit the throats of 2 cops and grabbed Bob and tossed him at the wall. "Fuck..." A fat cop shouted as he was grabbed and the other wolfman stabbed him. It was a quick ambush and all the cops were down. The sergeant was disarmed and grabbed. Bob drew his pistol and fired at the man and the wolfman noticed Bob and drew his dagger and charged.

Bob's neuralware was activated again and Bob could see everything in slow motion. Bob composed himself and aimed. He fired one round and shot the eye of the wolfman and he dropped lifelessly to the ground. The other wolfman used the sergeant as a shield and approached Bob. Bob noticed a cat lady circling behind him and suddenly the sergeant was shoved towards Bob and Bob dodged it and the wolfman came charging and Bob put 2 rounds into his eyes and the wolfman collapsed. The cat lady was already behind Bob and Bob could not dodge what he could not see and was clubbed in the back of his head.

The catlady walked over to the sergeant and disarmed him. "Piggies got to pay." She seemed pissed off and broke the sergeant's arm and dragged him on a few dead cops and pulled down his pants. "What are you doing?" The sergeant asked and his helmet was removed to reveal his bald head. The sergeant was gagged and the catlady pulled down his pants and grabbed his dick and jerked him off and as the sergeant was erect, his dick was ripped out.

2 old cop entered the alley and were panting from the run. They spotted the catlady on the sergeant and drew their guns. "Where did she go?" a cop asked and was clubbed at the back of the head and he collapsed. The lady was fast and disarmed the other old cop.

Another large man with a pig head dragged 2 pudgy cop into the alley. One of the cops wsa knocked unconscious as he slammed his head on the wall and he grabbed the other cop who managed to draw his backup pistol. "No..." The man said and disarmed the cop and broke the cop's arm. The cop screamed and a punched to the throat silence the cop and the pig headed man began to shove his dick into the cop's mouth.

Mio looks back while she moves in the dark, frequently glancing back at the entrance to make sure they aren't being followed. "Does any of you happen to have a flashlight?"
Once Mio thinks that they have a moment, she will take out her first aid kit and give Max a pain killer. "It's not much but it should help at least a little."

Xi took out a flashlight and tried to turn it on but it failed. Damn modern flashlights with lithiums... "I think it has a charging circuit, so it is now fried."

Max tried hard to swallow the pain killer. It was quite fast acting and Max felt better within 15 minutes. Finally, Max could speak again. "Mio..." Max muttered. "I think my doctor can help me. Can you bring us there?"

===========================================================================================

The Chinese solo entered the alley and looked around, then noticed some cops entering the alley as well.

"Tried my best not to kill you..." The solo said and slit the throats of 2 cops and looped a wire around the neck of a third cop and strangled him. An old cop heard some gurgling sounds and approached and he was grabbed and a hand covered his mouth and choked him silently.

The solo looked around and spotted the manhole cover slightly ajar. "They probably went down."

Bob woke up and he was cuffed and still in the alley. He saw a large man with a pig head fucking a fat motorcycle cop and a lady giving another cop a blowjob. "Geez..." Bob muttered and looked around and spotted another large man with a bear head fucking a sergeant. "This is not good."

The group knew the alley well and they were modified humans. 2 short cops with thick glasses entered the alley and the bear and pig grabbed them. They mouths were covered by rags an they were choked. The cops were taken out easily, more like a routine of what these people were capable of and they entered a rear door of a building and continued their massacre.

The catlady seemed to be able to climb walls. She landed behind a plump cop and grabbed him in a chokehold. Bob managed to uncuff himself and he ran out of the alley. "We can't fight them in their homeground." Bob said and quickly stopped more cops from entering the alley. "officer down, jsut gang fights in there." Bob said to a sergeant, but fights are still on, we should avoid joining the fight."

"This blackout is really bad." Bob said. "Oh shit, the kids!"

Mio moved through the darkness. She didn't know which way would take them in the right direction but she had to loose any pursuers. After weaving through the tunnels, she comes to a stop. She may not have known what part of the city she ended up in but she did know where the exits to the surface were. She pushed a manhole lid and then exited. She reached a hand down to help Max out of the sewers.

The tunnel had led her into an alley at the back of a bar. From here, if she could find a car or any vehicle that worked, she would be able to take Max to the doctor. Mio says to Max, "I know where we are now, but we're a still a ways off from the doctor. None of the cars work. What do we do? Do you think you can walk all the way to there? If we keep to the alley ways, we might be able to lose whoever it was that shot at us back there."

The Chinese clones looked around. There was still pitch darkness everywhere, something that was rare in Night City where the neon lights pollute the night sky. "Nothing is probably working here." Xi said. "I think we don't have a choice. Where is the doctor?"

Shiong was carrying Jackie and saw a tattoo at the back of her ear. "So, are you guys clones too?"

Max turned around and stared at him. Shiong suddenly realized that he had a faux pas...

Mio says, "Alright then, let's keep moving."

Mio decides to not travel in the open. She led the group through dark alley ways and narrow paths to not make their movements obvious. She has another pain killer ready if Max's pain becomes unbarable. At one point, a hobo approached Mio with a knife, "Your money or your life." This incident was swiftly followed by the Hobo getting knocked out via pistol-whip and tossed in a dumpster.

After what feels like forever, Mio finally arrives at the doctor Max specified. All it took was two pain killers and a super long walk. "We're here." Mio motions to the group to enter. She opts to stand guard outside. She holds her rifle loaded with AP rounds at the ready. She can't help but feel like all the guards she shot, neck-snapped or knocked out. They all stood in similar postures to her. Luckily she knew all the possible angles from which someone might attack her. She kept her eyes and ears open. She would also be able to track their smell if it was any other time. However, her cyberware mask was barely working and all she could smell is the metallic smell from her mask.

Mio led the group to the doctor who was surprisingly prepared with a few hundred candles with mirrors for light. Max was injected with a strong pain killer and she did not suffer any more wounds. She did have a fever developing and the doctor injected some antibiotics into her. Max felt better and looked at her hand, she had no feeling on her hand and it was not moving. "Some of the chips have shorted out. The EMP was really strong and all my electronics are destroyed as well." The doctor said. "We need a new shipment of chips for me to fix it."

As the doctor exits the room, Xi asked Max, "So, that one is not one of us?"

"What Mio?" Max asked. "I trust her. Wow, you guys managed to find us. I also found kids from a clone lab and my other friend is trying to protect them."

Max felt much better and walked out to find Mio as the doctor was fixing Jackie.

"Hey Mio, thanks for saving us." Max said. "Yes, I am a clone, like them, and they may be hunted down. I can't let them die, and you can go if you want, I don't want to put you at risk if the solo comes for them."

Bob wanted to go and make sure the kids are safe but the other cops seemed to want justice and arrest the killers. The sergeant sent a few cops into the alley again and Bob shook his head. "You are sending them to their deaths." Bob said.

Bob was conflicted, he felt like he had a duty to protect the kids, but now, his fellow officers were in need. Then the sergeant requested Bob to support the other officers. As he entered the alley with the sergeant, the other cops were already down and Bob turned and the sergeant was grabbed. "Hey, calm down. Let no one get hurt ok?" Bob said and put his hands up. "Please, we are not here for you, it is our duty to keep the city safe, but we won't bother you."

The sergeant was overpowered and fucked by the man with a wolf head. There was a man with a pig head choking 2 cops in his arms. Bob was still grabbed and the lady with a cat head took his cuffs and as she grabbed his hand, he turned around and injected his syringe into her neck. Her eyes widened and her eyes rolled back and she collapsed.

"You've done it now..." The man with a pig head said. and charged at Bob.

"Oh shit..." As Bob had already activated his neuralware as it went online, Bob easily dodged the man and grabbed his tazer and shocked him. Sadly, his tazer did not work. "Fuck..." Bob said and the man with the pig head grabbed him and forced him to the ground. "No... please..." Bob screamed and the man sniffed his neck and pulled down his pants. "Piggy so horny..."

The pig was large and held Bob down as Bob screamed for help but it just encouraged the pig to fuck him harder. However, it was not as bad as Bob expected. The pig had a small dick and it did not hurt at all. Bob saw the sergeant getting fucked by the wolf which had a much longer dick and more cops entered and started firing.

A cop at the police car outside the alley was putting on another layer of armor and a wire looped around his neck and he was strangled silently. A plump cop went to the trunk of the police car to get his shotgun and a man moved behind him and choked him with his own shotgun. The man had the head of a hare and he moved with inhuman speeds and clubbed the back of the neck of a motorcycle cop, knocking him out.

There were 2 cops running out of the alley and the hare kicked them and choked one with his legs and strangled the other one with his hands. He entered the alley and the wolf was biting the throat of a fat cop. Seems like all the cops were down. Bob did not seemed to be affected as much as the pig was relatively harmless but he was dragged to the hood of a police car and the pig simply held him down. "What the fuck are you doing?" Bob shouted and saw the wolf tossing away an old cop in his arms and picked up another flailing old cop and raping him.

Bob's air hypo was all used up. His tazer was not working and the foe was in credibly fat and armored. Then the hare approached and Bob was shocked as he saw the little man with a rabbit head starting to jerk himself off and his dick was large compared to his body. Bob struggled and flailed but the pig was too strong and held him down by the back of his neck.

Last edited:
There was chaos on the streets, Chinese triads and several solos led a riot that started to burn down cars and shops were looted in Chinatown. All the buildings suffered some form of fire for the residents to evacuate and the solos scanned the crowds to look for the clones. The plan worked. 6 clones were spotted by the solos but there were too many people in the crowd. Then a gun was fired and as most people ducked, the assassins fired an assault rifle at the clones and one of them was ripped apart by the bullets (along with several innocent people in the crowd) There were several cops in the crowd and they quickly fired back and moved into cover.

The other clones ran into the alley with the crowds. The assassins did not expect the amount of people and it was hard to make it through the crowds to get to the clones.

Several cops rushed towards the dead clone and the others searched for the shooter. "Your armor will not help..." A solo said and shoved a vibro dagger into a cop's thigh. A police sergeant was grabbed and disarmed. "Get your men out, we don't want to kill more cops." The sergeant was dragged into an alley where he saw 2 cops getting choked by another assassin and there were 2 other cops on the ground. The sergeant nodded as a dagger was shoved into his neck and a balding cop with a dagger stuck in his thigh was cuffed to him.

When the solos were done, the clones escaped but they managed to secure the body of a clone as an AV4 arrived and took the body quickly.

Mio holds her gun tight and says, "I'm not leaving. You're in no condition to fight. I can't just leave you here like this. I'm sticking around."

"There are the others." Xi said. "They are in Chinatown."

Jackie was patched up and she was feeling a little better. Some of her neuralware was replaced and she was slightly disorientated as well. Max tried to explain that Jackie was a clone, but Jackie was still confused, possibly from the sedatives used.

"Thanks for your support Mio." Max said and hugged Mio. "Couldn't have done it without you."

"Well, we may need to go help your friends." Max said. "We found 2 kids who were grown for organs and we rescued them. Perhaps we can go meet them later too."

Xi led the group to Chinatown. At this point, some of the lights started to come online. Most things which are "not smart" started working again. Streetlights were coming on and many shops were looted and several patrols of cops were taken out.

"Fuck, I think they left." Xi said. "We have other ways to keep in contact."

Some of the network came back online and the group moved in the dark alleyways and as they left Chinatown, Xi spotted more limp cops and said, "What the fuck happened here? Looks like a war zone."

Max saw a man with a pig head fucking an old cop. "Oh shit, that looks like Bob!" Max muttered.

Mio whispers as Max points to the pig man, "D.n'T w.rR. I g.T .HiS." Mio's mask wasn't as smart as most cyberware. It was starting to come online but not quite there it. The parts responsible for making Mio's voice sound natural and not like someone speaking thorough a metal tube were beginning to gain power. This half powered state had the effect of distorting Mio's voice with missed tones and raspy static. Mio lifted her Rifle, took aim and shot the pig man.

Bob was fucked and fcould not break free. "At least you have a small dick..." Bob said and the pig man punched Bob in the ribs and briused his ribs. Bob's neck was grabbed and he was pushed down and the pig man fucked him. The small man with a rabbit head shoved his dick into Bob's mouth. "You have a dirty mouth, let me cleanse it." The rabbit said.

Suddenly, a gunshot was head and the pig man was shot. The pig man saw Mio with a rifle and the shot did penetrate his skin and he quickly ran for cover.

A cat lady tackled a plump cop to the ground and tried to pin him down but she did not notice another cop rushing over as he heard the gunshot and now saw a cop getting attacked by the cat lady. He drew his gun and fired a shot, hitting the lady in the shoulders and the lady moved with inhuman speeds and easily disarmed the cop. "Help!" The cop screamed and the lady used an armbar to stretch his arm and dislocated it at the shoulders. The other plump cop that was attacked got up and fired at her. It hit her in the knee and she tried to run and the cop put more rounds into her.

"FUCK!" A voice shouted and the cops saw a towering man with a rhino head, he was over 8 feet tall and he charge the cops and the cops fired their pistol at him but it bounced off his hard skin and he rammed the cops into each other and continued the charge into a wall. One of the cop's ribs was crached and he picked up the plump cop and headbutted him and the cop went limp. He looked around and saw Mio and tha gang and started charging at them.

Bob looked at the rhino and shouted to Mio, "The gang call themselves hybrids, the rhino can go toe to toe with an enforcer bot and survive, most guns don't work on his hard armored skin!"

Mio saw the rhino charge. Mio was not good at a straight up melee but she did learn how to avoid attacks efficiently to compensate. She said, "g.ns d.n'T w.rk .Ou s.y? G.t It"Mio waited just long enough for the Rhino to get close. She then rolled away to the left and dodged the charge. The Rhino moved a couple of feet forward due to his momentum. That was one when Mio opened fire on him. Mio shot the Rhino with AP rounds at full auto at point black range. If this doesn't take him out, it will at least do ungodly amounts of damage. AP rounds can pierce metal. Let's see how well the armored skin can protect against that.

"Grab that cop and go!" Max instructed the clones. She would have done it herself if she was fully functioning but she was in no way ready for combat. Max saw Mio with her rifle and went and saw a vintage car. "Maybe that would still start." Max muttered and went to the car and jump started it. The car started fine and Max looked at the gears and was a little confused. "1,2,3,4,5,R... What is this?" Max muttered. She finally realized that it was a manual car as there were 3 pedals and managed to put the car in gear as she heard Mio firing at the Rhino.

She timed the car to intercept the Rhino and stepped on the gas. The Rhino was shot by Mio with AP rounds and charged at her. As expected, the Rhino did not stop. Max jumped out of the car and the car slammed into the Rhino.

The clones shoved the rabbit away and grabbed Bob and left. The hybrids did not really have a grudge against the others so as they left, the hybrids did not give chase. Max saw the vintage car getting flipped as the Rhino got up. He was angry but the group left and was too far away.

The clones brought Bob over and left the area together, moving through the dark alleys and avoiding the streets. "The fuck happened in Chinatown?" Max asked. "What are we up against?"

"Possibly Chinese Solos." Xi said.

Bob was helped over to Max and nodded to Mio. "This is a gang war." Bob said. "Those Hybrids want control and there are too many of them."

"I need to check on the kids." Bob said. "They are in the apartment."

Bob was worried, if there are still people coming for him because of the kids, the kids may be in danger.

Max looked at Bob and he seemed genuinely worried. "Johnny has the kids and brought them to safety thanks to your message. You have gone through a lot for us, I don't know how to thank you."

Max nodded at Mio. "Thanks for saving our asses. Do you have any plans now? Chinese solos may be after them..."

As they walked towards the exits of the alley, Max noticed a pile of limp guards and told the others to hide and 4 large clowns carried 2 more guards into the alley and dumped them in the shadows. The guards seemed to be clubbed unconscious and the clowns were looting a mall and took out the security. "Clowns?"

Mio reloads her weapon with normal rounds as she follows behind Bob and Max, holding up the rear as she moves. Mio lets out a robotic groan as Max mentions Chinese Solos. "It'S n.V.r Es.y Is It? D.n'T w.R.y i'M wIt. y.U on T.is"

Mio shakes her head. She thinks about saying something but realizes her malfunctioning voice may be louder than anticipated so she doesn't say anything. She just looks on from the shadows and considers herself lucky for wearing her black leather catsuit.

"These clowns are very dangerous." Bob said, "Many of them are crazy, and many are ex-cyberpsychos who had their cybernetics removed and became just crazy and violent."

Bob looked at Mio and her mask. "Do you need to get that fixed? Is it affecting your breathing? Bob asked. "I arrested a techie before, but he turned out to be a nice guy, and I helped him get a gig at the local bike shop, maybe he can get it fixed?"

As Bob was talking, a fat clown turned the corner and bumped into Bob. The fat clown reached for Bob but Bob managed to dodge his grasp and ducked away. "No..." Bob said. "Hey, we are just passing through."

A small clown pounced on Bob and as Bob was trying to get him off, the fat clown reached Bob and pull him close. "how should we take this piggy out?" Then Bob was cuffed.

"Look, we don't want any trouble... The cop is just passing through." Max said to the clowns and nodded at the clones and both clones leaped on the fat clown and Max grabbed the small one in a chokehold and choked them. The clowns were shocked and not that fast but Max was surprised at the strength of the little one as Max was tripped and fell but continued to hold on and choke him.

The clones saved Bob again and the group moved cautiously in this area where the clowns were looting the buildings.

"Where are they bringing this to?" Max asked and no one seemed to know.

Max looked around and the streets seemed to be barricaded with debris and small objects and bigger items were placed to form blind spots. "This looks like a trap..." Max muttered and climbed up the side of a building and looked. There were some armored cops entering as their vehicles could not pass, and there were clowns waiting in ambush.

"There is a war going on," Max said. "Shit is crazy here, but beyond there, some of the cars are working..."

============================================================================

The clowns were deadly. 2 cops turned a corner and were grabbed and daggers shoved into their necks. Their armors did not save them. Then a few more cops walked into an ambush where smaller clowns pounced on them and they were murdered before they could raise an alarm. A sergeant spotted a pistol on the ground and picked it up and saw 2 small clowns behind him. "What the ..." He muttered and reached for his gun and the clowns disarmed him and a large clown grabbed him from behind.

The sergeant's armor was removed and the clowns shot his limbs and created a lure as the sergeant screamed in pain, attracting more cops to the ambush.

============================================================================

Max saw 2 clowns waiting in ambush as she sneak around a corner and the clowns did not notice her and she clubbed a clown in the head with her gun and choked the other clown. The clown drew a dagger but before he used it to stab Max, the clones grabbed the arm, took the dagger and shoved it into the clown's head.

"If they are crazy, there is no way to reason with them..." The clones said and Max was a little shocked and they moved ahead into the maze.

Bob was saved by the clones and saw Max and Mio and nodded to them. "The clowns are so annoying!" Bob said as he zip tied and cuffed the clowns.

There was light but they group has to pass through the barricade. Gunshots can be heard and the streets were barricaded and a maze was built around it. "This is some bullshit going on." Bob said and saw some clowns attacking some armored cops. The clones seemed very skilled to manage the clowns and the group went pass the maze easily. Bob cuffed the clowns after they were taken out to prevent them from being a threat later.

There was a firefight. There was a dozen cops on the ground and several clowns converged on the remaining cops. The clowns were also armored and they were high on combat drugs and did not feel pain. So they were either killed or attacking. Although there were many dead clowns, they outnumber the cops and cornered the cops.

Bob fired at the clowns and 4 smaller clowns rushed over. They were engaged by the clones and Bob continued to fire at the larger clowns and with the other cops firing as well, the clowns had no choice as they had no cover and they charged the cops. The cops brought out the big guns and many clowns were killed before they could reach the cops, but when they reached the first cop, the cop was grabbed and used as a shield and his gun was used to shoot at the other cops.

The clowns had no place to hide and the best option was a strong offence and they pushed on. Even with a cop hostage, the other cops did not really cared and continued to fire at the clowns and eventually all the clowns were gunned down. It was a bloody battle.

Bob and the group moved past the barricade into streets with streetlights. "Light!" Bob muttered. "At last!"

Mio looked up and squinted. Being in the dark so long, her eyes needed a few seconds to adjust to the light. She said, "qUi.k letS gEt t. t.e cAr."
She sighs as her voice gets distorted again. The sigh sounds more like static than a normal sigh. Mio looked to her side with her rifle in hand. The clowns were all but obliterated by the cops. It was better to have the two sides tearing at each other than going after them. She takes note of the increased pain tolerance of the clowns and makes a mental note to buy hollow-point ammo whenever she gets the chance. At this point, she felt that everyone had her outclassed in one way or another unless she got the drop on them. The Rhino resisted a full auto buffeting of AP rounds; the big armored solo at the police station nearly killed her; some solos are fast enough to dodge bullets... it was not looking good for her self-confidence. She wondered if she should get more cyberware but she really did not like getting those things on her body.

Back
Top Bottom